Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money (1531 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Two Nigerian young guys have been busted while preparing charm to make quick money in one of the bigger states in Nigeria.

After they were arrested, they opened up on how they go about their ways and how they make their monies.

While narrating what they do, they said; “The native doctor who prepared the charm told us to use a handkerchief or a piece of towel to collect semen from the private part of every lady we made love to. He instructed us to put the handkerchief with the semen or towel in the pot and burn it after each time we collect it. He told us that the number of females we sleep with and collect their semen will determine the value of our money we will get.”
After they were pressured to reveal the identity of the native doctor behind their evil doings, they said;

We were seriously warned not to disclose it with anybody, that if we do that, we will die’’.
Meanwhile, they weren’t left to go scot-free as the youth around gave them the beatings of their lives and later handed them to the police for prosecution.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXryOVIASPK/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=53eac5eb-0c9e-4713-acf2-f702268c8400&ig_mid=E6EDFEF4-F035-476B-9769-5B45D9BB6DEB

https://www.browngh.com/yahoo-boys-confess-to-using-womens-private-part-to-prepare-charm-for-money-video-goes-viral/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by jetwonder(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2021
grin see him face! #this confession na waaoo!
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Hashabiah: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Many women will read this and continue dating Yahoo boys all because of foolishness and greed. Anyway, I hope the police tortures them well to reveal the identity of their babalawo so as to reduce the number of ritual killers in our society . Nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Xscape1993(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Dreal1247: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Slayqueens receiving peanuts in exchange for their virtues. Yet some young women out there are busy hunting for yahoo boys as according to them, the yahoo boys pay like white. Time to weep is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Wetin person no go see for this life.
Crazy things are happening!!
Crazy things are happening!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Ok yahoo boys is what they call them when they are ritualis..

They go dey fvck four bannies a Day...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Spider20: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
I really wonder who and who will end up marrying all those worthless and useless Slayqueen, Greedy College Girls and Prostitutes, that are always use as Lab-rats for ritual purposes.
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Hookupking: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Are you a girl residing within the Southeastern Nigeria (Enugu,ebonyi,anambara etc)and you want to enter the lucrative hookup industry are you already into the industry but need more BETTER PAYS Contact HOOKUPKING AGENCY NOW to get started
https:///+2349025026970/
Terms & conditions apply
18+
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by dan9ice(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
This virginal people self don suffer for yahoo Boys hand oo
Still yet, they'll never adhere to the glaring warnings.. They shall won oppress their peers with smartphone, wig, photos and ice cream
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by fourboys: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is bad... Girls self no dey hear word.. my ex told me that I am free to have sex with her anytime I want, that her current Yahoo boyfriend doesn't sleep with her cos she is afraid it will never end well.. d boy dey do juju die embarassed embarassed Omo na so I japaa
Re: Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money by Igbankpa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yahoo boys no plenty again...ritualist everywhere

(1) (Reply)

See This Throwback Photo Of Mikel Obi / Debt Repayment: ITEMS FOR SALE (photos) / USA Imposed Sanctions On Uganda For Her Anti Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.