Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Is This Feeling Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Feeling Normal? (641 Views)

How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Feeling Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Whenever i sleep maybe deeply, and wake up, i always feel sick or like i am abt to fall sick. After awhile, i will be completely ok as if nothing happened to me. Is it normal?
Note: I do have visions, dreams, trances frequently. I do hear voices. I do see things b4 they happen and things in the future. I do see what happened in the past too. Yesterday, which was Sunday, i couldn't attend a church minister meeting because of money for T.P. I had a vision last night and i saw how the meeting was held, what they discussed on etc. Funny enough, i found myself in the meeting, in the vision. I saw the faces present and i heard what some of them contributed in the meeting. When i woke up, i started feeling sick or like i am abt to fall sick. Is it normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2021
No, it's not normal. Spiritual forces are after you.
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Jeon(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
angry MR PUMPUMKING WILL SOLVE IT FOR YOU.
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
This guy,hope you know say na one demonic spirit dey call you cha? lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by falcon01: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
So you are trying to tell us that you wanna open church?
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Mariangeles(f): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
You're most likely delirious.
Go do a medical test to see if you have malaria and typhoid.
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This guy,hope you know say na one demonic spirit dey call you cha? lipsrsealed
Falcon01, make una dey whine una self.
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
You're most likely delirious.
Go do a medical test to see if you have malaria and typhoid.
No, i am ok. I browsed online abt these (nausea) feelings, i was told that it's normal.
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Healthrelatedjo: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bro u're fine,my babe feels the same way after going into a trance too.Body ache,head ache,general body weekness.Its normal to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
No, it's not normal. Spiritual forces are after you.
What makes u think spiritual forces are after me?
Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Uglygurl(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. Whenever i sleep maybe deeply, i always feel sick or like i am abt to fall sick. After awhile, i will be completely ok as if nothing happened to me. Is it normal?
Note: I do have visions, dreams, trances frequently. I do hear voices. I do see things b4 they happen and things in the future. I do see what happened in the past too. Yesterday, which was Sunday, i couldn't attend a church minister meeting because of money for T.P. I had a vision last night and i saw how the meeting was held, what they discussed on etc. Funny enough, i found myself in the meeting, in the vision. I saw the faces present and i heard what some of them contributed in the meeting. When i woke up, i started feeling sick or like i am abt to fall sick. Is it normal?

From my experience,I think it's normal.
It's not easy to have dreams,visions,trances and hear voices. They are gifts.
There's never a time I sleep without having dream, trances or see vision.
Whenever I fight in the dream like serious battle I always wake up feeling sick. My head will ache till I take paracetamol.
I feel sick after waking up depending on the gravity of dream I have.

I don't hear voices but I will tell you what you gossiped with my name and you will end fighting your gossip mate.
I will describe someone I haven't seen in my life for you and you will be amazed on how accurate I am. ( Have done this twice and I was damn correct)

2 Likes

Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make sure you eat before going to bed...Going to bed with an empty stomach makes some people see visions. embarassed...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Feeling Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Richy4:
Make sure you eat before going to bed...Going to bed with an empty stomach makes some people see visions. embarassed...
Bro, i ate before going to bed ooo. Do u think i would have been to sleep with an empty stomach? It would have been very difficult for me to sleep with an empty stomach.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Survives Igbo Son, Attempt To Kill Her For Ritual Money (video) / How To Overcome Shyness Help!!! / Man Divorces His Wife Because Of Excessive Demands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.