Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigeria Health System Is Whacked - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Health System Is Whacked (265 Views)

Navigating The Mental Health System For Teens / Second Wave Of COVID-19 Imminent! - Nigeria's Health Minister Warns / COVID: Nigerians Should Worry About Weak Health System -Medical Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Health System Is Whacked by SalafRider(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good Day Mah Fellow Nairalanders

I had home accident last night when I got home from work, I thought it was dislocation on my leg so I was rushed to Maitama General Hospital �. They did x-ray and told me I had bone fracture on my thigh. It was fixed up the way they could and they referred me to Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital.

I've been here since 7am at the emergency and the doctors are giving me one excuse or the other, from no bed space or someone brought in got more serious case so I should hold on. It's been hours I am still left unattended to, it really hurt now the more we ask its like we are disturbing them sef.

I am feeling so exhausted � and in pain.
Re: Nigeria Health System Is Whacked by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
SalafRider:
Good Day Mah Fellow Nairalanders

I had home accident last night when I got home from work, I thought it was dislocation on my leg so I was rushed to Maitama General Hospital �. They did x-ray and told me I had bone fracture on my thigh. It was fixed up the way they could and they referred me to Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital.

I've been here since 7am at the emergency and the doctors are giving me one excuse or the other, from no bed space or someone brought in got more serious case so I should hold on. It's been hours I am still left unattended to, it really hurt now the more we ask its like we are disturbing them sef.

I am feeling so exhausted � and in pain.
So sorry to.hear that. Can you try a private hospital?
May Allah grant you good health
Re: Nigeria Health System Is Whacked by SalafRider(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wish I could but don't have what it takes to handle the bills that's why I went to government.

Amen ya rabb akhi
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So sorry to.hear that. Can you try a private hospital?
May Allah grant you good health
Re: Nigeria Health System Is Whacked by SalafRider(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Any traditional bone setter within Abuja please recommend.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Couples Shouldn’t Have Sex Immediately After Childbirth. / 5 Major Side Effects Of Drinking Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.