Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations (19044 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pope Appoints Nigerian Priest Permanent Representative To UN / Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Akuruoulo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:

I don't give credence to idiocy
U ARE A MAN NIGGA. STOP CRYING IN A PUBLIC FORUM. IGBO AMAKARISHIA
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Akuruoulo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Househelp:
Igbo Amaka tongue
IGBO MARA NNUKWU NMA

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Akuruoulo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
kennethfranc:
NCAN Name Checkers Association of Nigeria
BTW...IGBO Amaka
IGBOS TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Akuruoulo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Congratulations to the appointee. As for those of you shouting "Ibo amaka" I expected you to know that only ibos can be appointed into such position in the roman Catholic. Yoruba are in charge of pentecostal in Nigeria, therefore, it's nearly impossible for any of us to be appointed by Pope, Adeboye and Oyedepo are Popes in their domains.
There is one pope in the christian world , and it must surely be a catholic
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by luscioustrish(f): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
neztar:
are you catholic

Yes
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Starboykenny: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats sir.
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
The Catholic Church, the foretold end-time Harlot riding on a Beast.

For what business does a church have in appointing representative to world organizations if not that it is well vested in the political and financial system of the world itself. The smokescreen is the ceremonies, mass and religious festivals. The real dining, wining and debauchery with world powers and societies is going on behind the scene. Soon, the Catholic church will be at the forefront of moves to merge different religions and political powers across the world.

He who has an ear, let him hear and pursue his own salvation now instead of still bowing for Mary's statues
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Yankee101: 1:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by neztar: 2:49am On Dec 21, 2021
luscioustrish:

Yes
I'm Protestant. What's your thoughts on Catholic idolatry?
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by Rupertek: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Igbo Amaka

Unu na tribalism
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Rupertek:

Unu na tribalism
Cry biatch!!
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by BJanta: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
wingmanIII:

What's the origin or history of Christianity? Darn to Stoopid!!

Is Catholicism the origin of Christianity? You lack knowledge, and to call somebody a fool without actually controverting what I said with facts, but falsehood, shows who you are , son of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by luscioustrish(f): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
neztar:
I'm Protestant. What's your thoughts on Catholic idolatry?

They’re merely symbols.
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by wingmanIII: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
BJanta:

Is Catholicism the origin of Christianity? You lack knowledge, and to call somebody a fool without actually controverting what I said with facts, but falsehood, shows who you are , son of perdition.

Obviously you're totally ignorant or lack knowledge of church or Christianity history. No point arguing with you. Merry Christmas, my ignorant brother.
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by neztar: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
luscioustrish:

They’re merely symbols.
merry xmas. I would like to meet you if dont mind. I dont mind attending your church. I'm really interested in you
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by luscioustrish(f): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
neztar:
merry xmas. I would like to meet you if dont mind. I dont mind attending your church. I'm really interested in you

Lol
You really don’t want to meet me honey.
Re: Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations by neztar: 12:04am On Dec 26, 2021
luscioustrish:

Lol
You really don’t want to meet me honey.
I'm ready. I'm ready to go the length. I don't care whatever it cost. my heart is burning with passion right here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.