Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is Buhari Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Alive? (263 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / God Bless And Keep Buhari Alive / 2019: Buhari Alive, Not Dead, Stop Deceiving The Electorate, BCO Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Alive? by newbornmacho(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
In mynlife I have never seen this kind of failure...at any level

Ok let's say he hates igbos and doesn't care about what goes on in igbo land.

Let's even assume he doesn't love yorubas that gave him his victory at the polls

How about his own kith and kin from the north, especially Muslims.

I cried watching kadaria Ahmed's sister speaking to the old fool in hausa language.. she said you have cheated us, we are the ones who care about you , you don't care about us. She wept on live TV, such a respectable , usually quiet woman.

This president is either not alive or he's just a very big fool, and all his acclaimed reticence and stern but quiet mien, may have just been a ploy to hide his utter stupidity.

Just a waste of space.

His home state of katsina is on fire, borno is on fire, kaduna is on fire, zamfara, yobe, everywhere yet this idiot carries on like a useless slowpoke who can't hear or speak.

Is he really alive?

Or is he knowingly using Nigerian lives to pay for something we don't know about?

Are these terrorists killing us because they can't get to him to collect their payment for something?

Something is terribly terribly wrong.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Alive? by Modernizer: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
he is a scam that was foisted on nigerians.

man was never fit to be president.

im thoroughly ashamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Alive? by newbornmacho(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Modernizer:
he is a scam that was foisted on nigerians.

man was never fit to be president.

im thoroughly ashamed

What kind of stupid deadly scam is this that is killing everyone?

The fools that scammed us can't the take the idiot away

This is so annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Alive? by Modernizer: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
newbornmacho:

What kind of stupid deadly scam is this that is killing everyone?

The fools that scammed us can't the take the idiot away

This is so annoying

I really can't tell you how angry I am. I just can't wait for 2023. This guy is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Alive? by newbornmacho(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Modernizer:

I really can't tell you how angry I am. I just can't wait for 2023. This guy is a disgrace

Which 2023? By then who will remain alive?

Abeg this guy needs to go like yesterday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Alive? by Modernizer: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
newbornmacho:

Which 2023? By then who will remain alive?

Abeg this guy needs to go like yesterday...

undecided cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Delegates Must Consider Sen. Biodun Olujimi In Ekiti Primary Election / Why Won't You Vote Tinubu / 2023: Nigeria Needs A Patriotic Leader....sen. Joseph Akaagerger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.