Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

It's Good to Do This... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Good to Do This... [Picture] (1974 Views)

Is It Good To Masturbate When You Are Sick / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's Good to Do This... [Picture]

I know I'm always blunt with the truth, but no matter how truthful you are, don't expect everyone to agree with you. #FACT

I want to tell you something and that is: It's good to suffer so that you'll have captivating stories to tell.

Why? When you don't suffer or struggle in life, your stories will be boring and you'll find it hard to relate with most humans.

As a man who didn't struggle or suffer, whatever you say or post online will exude arrogance even though you're actually humble.

In all you do, the poor will find an opportunity to do one of the three things below

1. Abuse you and call you names (envy)
2. Beg you for something and if you refuse, they'll abuse you (rejection turns grudges)
3. Call you lazy because you were born with a silver spoon (hatred for being born into a wealthy home)

A well-told grass to grace story will move your account balance from 1 million to 1 billion in no time — if you have a good team of promoters/marketers.

So, if you want to be wealthy, coming from a poor home is your biggest strength.

It's sad that most poor or broke people don't realize. They feel God doesn't like them and that why He made them a member of that family.

You're not actually poor as a human — your thinking is what is poor/limited. The moment your thinking changes for good, your life changes for better.

Yes, poverty makes people think without money, you're poor. No, that's not true. Without "thinking approximately," you're poor, not money.

Money is only a gift you get for "thinking and doing things approximately."

The most lasting products or companies have captivating stories. If they don't have, they won't last. Captivating stories keep us glued — be it in movies, books, songs, cartoons, relationship, marriages, etc.

As I said, money is only a bonus/gift to those who think approximately. After you've gotten the money, the way you spend it or who you give it to depends on you.

Does this mean people who think inappropriately don't make money? No, they do, but their money is not smart money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Dude397(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Attention seeker. Mtcheew
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
my legend...
Wetin dey sup..

grin
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
my legend...
Wetin dey sup..

grin
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
legendary ilegend, come do Xmas for ur guy boss,..... at all small ETH make I use am boss man ,,
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by James4bright(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Robnectar:
legendary ilegend, come do Xmas for ur guy boss,..... at all small ETH make I use am boss man ,,
Lmaooooooo you no even tell am make e send Usdt or btc na eth. A whole eth, guy you're wicked cheesy
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lmaooooooo you no even tell am make e send Usdt or btc na eth. A whole eth, guy you're wicked cheesy

I knw say him fit do am nah grin,.... Ilegend, Baba make I paste my wallet nah , my asset dey bleed
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Robnectar:

I knw say him fit do am nah grin,.... Ilegend, Baba make I paste my wallet nah , my asset dey bleed

Paste, Sir, but I won't send anything.
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by BlaqJosh: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice one bro. Keep it up
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2021
iLegendd:

0xb935d6344E2e1C4F866F6C7401D4f6d956B364c5

Boss man,.... Any ETH amount will be appreciated,.... Abeg cool
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Robnectar:

Boss man,.... Any ETH amount will be appreciated,.... Abeg cool
Are you being for real rn?

I like your faith
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Are you being for real rn?
I like your faith

yeah,.. u wanna do it for me ,
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by papiilo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Today is xmas eve Bleep legendd is busy in the oza room banging different oloshos have forget abt Nairaland forum
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
papiilo:
Today is xmas eve Bleep legendd is busy in the oza room banging different oloshos have forget abt Nairaland forum
Na so the insult don reach, abi?
Re: It's Good to Do This... [Picture] by papiilo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
iLegendd:
Na so the insult don reach, abi?
No no just joking

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season / Omo i wan deactivate...... / I Think I've Found My Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.