Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do (414 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do by Mikefrik(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day my fellow nairalanders, hope the naira is moving in. Just a quick one. What would you do if you are on a church WhatsApp group serious one o, and you now mistakenly posted or sent serious something you understand now to the group like blue film or nude pics and they know you to be a spirit koko person (fervent, always spiritual spiritual)
Would you leave the church? Would you leave the city entirely? I think that is why we need to be diligent in what we do. If you are serving God, serve him diligently, if na Satan, Hmm..... Because if he happen all the spirit koko wey you dey do for church go dissapear o.......
So let your answers troop in, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?......[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Would You Do by Kriss216: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Of a Truth, I can't find myself in such WhatsApp group.

My duty is to serve God and obey His commandments not to join any WhatsApp group and start to form Saint.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Daddy G.O don post nude for church WhatsApp group on Saturday when na him supposed preach on Sunday...

Well...
If na me...
I for preach about sexual immorality...
It'll be something like this...

"Some of you here ya posting nude people picture, sending it to various people every where...
IT IS WRONG!!!
And just in case you don't know what nude picture is, go to the WhatsApp group and see an example....

I had to be very PRACTICAL that's why I posted one, please refer grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Favfables1:
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Daddy G.O don post nude for church WhatsApp group on Saturday when na him supposed preach on Sunday...

Well...
If na me...
I for preach about sexual immorality...
It'll be something like this...

"Some of you here ya posting nude people picture, sending it to various people every where...
IT IS WRONG!!!
And just in case you don't know what nude picture is, go to the WhatsApp group and see an example....

I had to be very PRACTICAL that's why I posted one, please refer grin
Damn!!! That's smooth but he will be caught.
Re: What Would You Do by Moeman: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
just say that sinners hacked ur whatsapp account to disgrace u, but d holy spirit has recoverd it for u
Re: What Would You Do by Mikefrik(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Moeman:
just say that sinners hacked ur whatsapp account to disgrace u, but d holy spirit has recoverd it for u
Haa�

(1) (Reply)

The Secretary At My Service / 5 tips to help you Look More Handsome / HELP: My Washing Machine Is Mal-functioning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.