Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment (24723 Views)

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / Employment Bond; Is It Binding Without Employment Letter? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by juniorstar(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
2chainz411:
I graduated since 2017 and finished my NYSC in 2019...no job till date...fighting for my life and survival here in asaba city,okpanam Road. God is the greatest.
Beautiful city..would relocate there till i leave this shithole.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by BabaCommander: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:

Buhari is not the source of una problem grin

Buhari is the genesis of Nigerian problem since 1983

Btw, you do realise the most of us are posting for fun?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ceematics: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2021

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by vinceyinnovation: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
I have been unemployed since the time of METHUSELAH

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Dre183(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Lionnation: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
12years, since 2009

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Omoluabi16(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:
with no hope for tomorrow
how can you say that? Just persevere ser. Your struggles will soon be over.Some people you see shining today went through their own hell before they had breakthrough. Don't give up ser, please stay positive and yes there is hope!!
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Slurity(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:
The goal of every student is to graduate from school and secure a good job, but seems the country has changed that line

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

no employement yet, still in my fathers house with no hope for tomorrow
I am sure you are not in Lagos. Leave your father's house is the first step. It sound unwise but it works like magic.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Brown14: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
7 years.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Mac12(f): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Khaybee09:
You don’t need a job to make it , all you need is an opportunity! For me I tap into one since this year got started and I and my mentors show people the plan of how they can elevate from looking for job to create 5 streams of income, if you’re interested in knowing, I can schedule a webinars session for u to see the presentation, chat me up on 09036451300

Interested bro but i no get shi shi
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
I like truthful people so i liked everybodies comment before mine who specified actual year

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by obalola02: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Has been underemployed for the past 17 years.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Euforia: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

No job in 10 years...... but I suppose you are doing something that generates some form of income periodically.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by jospepper(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
12 years.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by obalola02: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Have been underemployed for the past 17 years.

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by dre11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

Iyanu ma zeh

Iyanu ma shele ni oruko Jesu

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by goodlistener: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

Iyanu ma zeh

Boss when una go do Christmas gift? Everywhere dry o this Christmas.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by leveljames(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:
The goal of every student is to graduate from school and secure a good job, but seems the country has changed that line

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

7years now
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Euforia: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bola146:
More than 10 years

Have you considered starting a small daily income generating business?
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by cho25bc(f): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

Since 2015, served from 2016 to 2017, started Masters in 2018 and still awaiting results till now. Still, no job.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
seniordidi:
Dear Fellow Nigerians, It is quite unfortunate that will find ourselves in this situation. However, there are still legitimate ways to make income online. It’s called affiliate Marketing. This is a process where you sell companies product and earn commission as high as 50%. With this proven business model, you can earn as high as 200k weekly using your phone. My friends call it soft work. I intend to have a FREE Training to enlighten people more about this business opportunity.Send a whatsapp message to 07062365367 or send a message on twitter using the link in my bio

Goodluck!

Work on your 'GNS 101'. Hopefully you will get a job afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by abuaaliyah(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
10 years already not so easy but Alhamdulillahi am grateful to almighty ALLAH for where i am today

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by xamster(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
While job hunting, or perhaps if still in paid employment, my best advice is you getting a digital skills.

Firms and startups needs graduates with digital skills, and I can help you get started with one in which you can use to earn at least 100-200k monthly.

Don’t rely on anyone, start somewhere today and in mid 2022 you’d be doing really Good ..

Start now!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ceematics: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
addren1:
Many graduates are unemployed because most think after school a job is there waiting for them.They don't learn any skill to complement their education.Truth be told the government is messed up but if you keep on blaming anyone you will just be stranded and jobless.I am currently an electrical engineering student in FUT minna and am into digital marketing.I won't tell you this job will give you millions but it's definitely enough to sustain a living.If you're someone whose lazy this job is not even for you lol.If you're interested you can check my signature and hit me up.
pls explain what does it require ?
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by bluefilm: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
12 years and still counting...
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Ayodele1987(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
NYSC since 2016 ...... My present Job is plumber
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Harlarty01: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pls, try your possible best to add value to your self and you can't stay at home and you are expected to be employed..

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Nwaotu10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
5 years.
Will be 30 next year, still living with my parents.
I'm giving up already. There's no speck of hope to keep me going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ProphetofOdin: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
I have been massively underemployed since 2014.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) / 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily / How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.