Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment (24721 Views)

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / Employment Bond; Is It Binding Without Employment Letter? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Kwara1stson: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
ceematics:

Really pls can I contact u on WhatsApp for more details
no sir.. I don't have a YouTube channel. It the only thing I can think of you can monetize with just your phone n data
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by vivalavida(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
My younger brother stayed 10 years without a meaningful job. But in all those years, he kept improving his cv and also learning business. He is a graduate of economics, second class upper. We encouraged him to do ICAN and become a chartered accountant while doing all those odd jobs he was getting. Job where he was being paid btw 20k and 40k. He got chartered last year and was inducted. Got a reasonable job last month November and they started him with 200k because he has limited accounting experience despite being chartered. Give him a few months, that guy is going to soar very high as a chartered accountant. God through him taught me how to persevere. He had it roughest amongst us brothers but God is finally elevating him.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Ciscogod(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

I graduated 2011, What did you study in school ? are you in Lagos ?
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Way4orward: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by okerekeikpo: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
11years na only God know as i dey take survive
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ceematics: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kwara1stson:
no sir.. I don't have a YouTube channel. It the only thing I can think of you can monetize with just your phone n data
ok thanks all the same
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Hubeznigeria(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

Hyper inflation made it worse by reducing the purchasing power of the naira. Besides that, I got money from Buhari's different schemes, make I no lie.
You are absolutely right about all you said in the first paragraph. But the hyper inflation didn't just start on its own. Something caused it.
Moreover I followed your line of thought "that Bihari is not the cause of their problem". Why do I feel that you directed that statement to a certain political party and administration grin you get the point now?
Anyways, Merry Christmas
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by motionarena: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bola146:
More than 10 years
why u wishing urself bad
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by yellowgarri2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Graduated since 2015 no work. All I see is underemployment. To receive your 15k salary at month end you must beg for it. Left my comfort zone, enter street of Lagos. Same story

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Misternas89:
Finished my Bsc 2012, MSc 2019/20. Ever since my first degree I have never for once been employed. To celebrate Xmas with my wife and family now sef, na only God I dey look up too. Any Good Samaritan sef can be of assistance, omo mehn life is really not easy.

You have never been employed but you're married?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by lolu2019: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Just tell urself. that piece of paper called certificate won't determine my life.it is God that will determine my life. nobody said it was going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:
The goal of every student is to graduate from school and secure a good job, but seems the country has changed that line

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

no employement yet, still in my fathers house with no hope for tomorrow

No work in Nigeria. The best you can do is to lea a skill.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Mrklemo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
VACANCY. VACANCY. VACANCY.

Accountant needed @ Zartech limited.
Qualification: HND or B,sc in Accounting.
Must be familiar with Ms-word/ Excel and PowerPoint.[color=#990000][/color]

Location - Zartech, Wuye Abuja.
Its N100 from Utako bus stop to Zartech, Wuye. N150 from Jabi garage to Zartech, Wuye.
Apply - send email to
Samson@zartechltd.com.
Or you can go to the office and apply in person.

Goodluck
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by MansoryMX(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
B055:
shey you come from rich family?

Rich home ke! Me wey dey pay my papa monthly salary since I my university days cheesy
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by DollarBuddy: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
visionmediapro:
Don't just sit and wait for employment or job that you never be sure of getting.. The so call advance country Economy we all running to are driven by private and individual businesses..

Start creating wealth for yourself, so you can also start a business, industry and company that would help the country grow....

So am inviting all of you into the internet money making dollars via CPA/Affiliate marketing.

I just concluded my video detailing you simple system on how you can be generating thousands of dollars monthly by just commenting on YouTube, leaving post or answer on quora, this are all done with a simple underground system trick that would be flooding traffics to your post...and with this traffic, you would be making sales and commission on your CPA/affiliate account...

$50 to $100 daily is guaranteed!

Check my signature, contact me via whatApp for more details...

Can't see you on WhatsApp sir
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by yele1991: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Since 2013, no job and still in my father's house. Please help
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nwaotu10:
5 years.
Will be 30 next year, still living with my parents.
I'm giving up already. There's no speck of hope to keep me going.
We fit chat. Coz life nor just easy at all
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by DollarBuddy: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newyorkitis:
I got a good one 3 years after NYSC, until life happened to me.... And I've opted for self-employment ever since while still searching to enable me expand and fully concentrate on the proposed expansion, God's willing.

Abeg na universal remote u dey use abi na which type, lol... Kidding grin grin

Please what's the nature of the remote job? Writing, programming, graphic designing or what?? Thanks in anticipation of ur reply.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by AvalonSpace(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Been a very long time. (2010). Went into building construction as a laborer, did that for about 2 years, got experience of block laying and now can take buildings on contracts. I don forget whether I go school or not..

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Lordbinsmar: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
B055:
lol I already like your vibe

Thanks very much.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by obinnazy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Since 2016, completed nysc in 2018, since then no job.
I intend learning driving next year, then I will become a professional driver
Man must survive, suicide is never an option.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
sageb:

I feel your pain Bro
Are you in port Harcourt?
Bro can we talk. If you have any thing in Portharcourt.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Lordbinsmar: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
HenryDion:

You have never been employed but you're married?

No be juju be that one grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Graduated since 2015 no work. All I see is underemployment. To receive your 15k salary at month end you must beg for it. Left my comfort zone, enter street of Lagos. Same story
Come I wan know how lagos be. How we go fit chat?
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
yele1991:
Since 2013, no job and still in my father's house. Please help
Biko. Make we chat.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ufotty2001: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
seniordidi:
Dear Fellow Nigerians, It is quite unfortunate that will find ourselves in this situation. However, there are still legitimate ways to make income online. It’s called affiliate Marketing. This is a process where you sell companies product and earn commission as high as 50%. With this proven business model, you can earn as high as 200k weekly using your phone. My friends call it soft work. I intend to have a FREE Training to enlighten people more about this business opportunity.Send a whatsapp message to 07062365367 or send a message on twitter using the link in my bio

Goodluck!
If this affiliate marketing is that of Naira like expertnaira.. please nairalanders do not join!! It is a total waste of time..

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by 2chainz411: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
juniorstar:

Beautiful city..would relocate there till i leave this shithole.
08138889810...WhatsApp code
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Bola146(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
motionarena:
why u wishing urself bad

Bad as how? I don't understand
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Bola146(f): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Euforia:

Have you considered starting a small daily income generating business?

I have but I still need more money

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Skillsnigeria: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
I don't even like working for somebody, have never hunt for a job, I love my i.t business

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Emmyviva: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
like eternity
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by shawante(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108692442:
We thank God for life.

Yall can never go wrong with starting your personal business.

Entrepreneurship is bae mehn!!

It is well.

Many don't have jobs since 1999 , but according to them PMB is the source of their joblessness.

It is well
Not everyone is suited for business.. Some have tried severally and failed woefully at it.
It worked for you doesn't mean it will work for every other person

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apply For Sabmiller Plc Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 / Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) / 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.