Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? (901 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It? / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by kannex: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well i asked this question because a whole lot of people dont believe in juju or jazz or magic or spirituality, that every thing on earth is simply just human intelligence and nothing more, but to me i believe in the existence of juju, jazz, magic spirituality and at the same time human intelligence, and i also believe everything in the world revolve around spirituality and nothing more than that.

I know for a fact that no human intelligence is above earth, but if any human intelligence is above this earth then it is spiritual and nothing more, i will like people who dont believe in the existence of juju, jazz, vodoo or spirituality to answer this questions, or if you feel that everything on earth is just human intelligence answer it

1. We have what is called silica sand a natural resources used in the production of glass.
A. my question is who discover silica sand how did he/she know this sand can be used in the production of glass, if he /she was not been assisted with the help or spirit being
B. why didn't he/she discover order sand as the sand used in making glass, is this just a human intelligence or spirituality
C. where did this idea comes from that he/she just came to a conclusion that this particular sand should me called silica
and also discover that this particlar sand named silica is the best material uesd in the production of glass.
D. How did the person who discover the sand come to an understanding on how it should be process to make glass and also further process to mirror.
E. How did the person who discover it acquire the knowledge to build a machine or a factory for the production of glass and mirro

How can this machines even work without the assistance of spiritual being
How is it possible for human intelligence to know all this without the help of juju, jazz, spirituality or spiritual being
Note when i say spiritual being i mean both Good and evil spirits.

2. Today in africa and other part of the world herbs is been taking all over the world, before the existence of the western medicine in africa black people have been curing certain sickness, like fever, malaria etc.
A. Who discovered these herbs?
B.who taugh these african which herbs is to be taken to cure some certain illness?
Note that as at that time this people were uneducated so who taugh this uneducated people medicine botanical science.
Should this be attributed to some guineus who perfectly understand herbs and need no teacher to tell him or her which her sho be taken for a perticlar illness or this herbs were spieitually discovered

3. Tracking device and minotoring spirit.
To me there is no diffrent in tracking device and minotoring spirit because all i see is converting the what is in the spiritual realm to the physical word for human benifit because a minitoring spirit is a spirit assign to monitor a person spiritually, while a tracker is a device used in monitoring someone physically if u look at this two devide they are all uesd to monitor just that one is used in the spirit world and one is used in the physical world what i know is that the two both work the same way, but, if your view is diffrent from mine then ask this question
A. Where did the tracking device idea come, who gave him the idea, and also note that no human can create anything above this earth

4. Today we used phone everyday but one thing that best my imagination is that we called.our loved one who live very far away like 800km from where you are to where your family lives but you call this people and tall to them as if u are sitting beside them.
A. who discover radio wave, was the person just walking and see something and and decided to called it radio waves,
B. How did the person knew that what he/she has discover should or will be used in phone or other product that need radio signal to function
C. How did the people who invented phone know that all the component used in phone was the only things needed and nothing more.
Is this just human intelligence or serious spirituality, spiritual being is at work.

5. Someone invented something called coding or programming languages which today we have so many programming langusge from html to phyton to scc to ajax to php to java and so on
A. Who invented it and who did he/she came about this idea
B. What was he/she thinking or what actually inspire the inventor to create or develop the first ever know programming .
Is this just human intelligence or spirituality.

6. Someone invented Camera which we used in taking pictures today but how is camera possible
A. How is it possible to develop something that people will juat stand at the front of it it and u will just see yourself on a screen and that screen will print exactly what you are wearing
Was this camera invented by spuer intelligent human being or spirituality is acutally attached to it.
Because i know for a fact that juat human brain can not developing this kind of tech without the guidance and assiatance of spiritual being but if you believe in the opposite then explain to.me how it was possible with human intelligence to develop a camera technology.

According to teaching and history we were told that a man named micheal faraday discover or invented electricity.
A. How is it possible to invent somethig that he have no ideas about. Atleast before an invention there is always a place where tge inspiration or what lead to the invention of that product for instance netflix was originally a company that sells compact disk (cd/dvd) the came with an idea to invent a streaming services because they wanted to reach more people, now what is the idea behind electricity.
B. Why was fan television, phone, ps1-5 etc not created or invented before electricity, electricity came first before all these things that need electrity to function, how is that possible Can we say that the world was already plan by an unforseen spirit, juju or spiritual guide or it just super guineus human being that plan this beecause electricity have to come first before any other thing follows, wow such a guineus.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by Jidemoo: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice article but a healthy brain dey multitask on a daily

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by heniford2: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
The question you asked is deep but i will tell you one things the potentical of human being has not full matured, spirits once in awhile choose a particular person to expose hidden technology or science to the world

2 Likes

Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by Valkrie: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
kannex:
Well i asked this question because a whole lot of people dont believe in juju or jazz or magic or spirituality, that every thing on earth is simply just human intelligence and nothing more, but to me i believe in the existence of juju, jazz, magic spirituality and at the same time human intelligence, and i also believe everything in the world revolve around spirituality and nothing more than that.

I know for a fact that no human intelligence is above earth, but if any human intelligence is above this earth then it is spiritual and nothing more, i will like people who dont believe in the existence of juju, jazz, vodoo or spirituality to answer this questions, or if you feel that everything on earth is just human intelligence answer it

1. We have what is called silica sand a natural resources used in the production of glass.
A. my question is who discover silica sand how did he/she know this sand can be used in the production of glass, if he /she was not been assisted with the help or spirit being
B. why didn't he/she discover order sand as the sand used in making glass, is this just a human intelligence or spirituality
C. where did this idea comes from that he/she just came to a conclusion that this particular sand should me called silica
and also discover that this particlar sand named silica is the best material uesd in the production of glass.
D. How did the person who discover the sand come to an understanding on how it should be process to make glass and also further process to mirror.
E. How did the person who discover it acquire the knowledge to build a machine or a factory for the production of glass and mirro

How can this machines even work without the assistance of spiritual being
How is it possible for human intelligence to know all this without the help of juju, jazz, spirituality or spiritual being
Note when i say spiritual being i mean both Good and evil spirits.

2. Today in africa and other part of the world herbs is been taking all over the world, before the existence of the western medicine in africa black people have been curing certain sickness, like fever, malaria etc.
A. Who discovered these herbs?
B.who taugh these african which herbs is to be taken to cure some certain illness?
Note that as at that time this people were uneducated so who taugh this uneducated people medicine botanical science.
Should this be attributed to some guineus who perfectly understand herbs and need no teacher to tell him or her which her sho be taken for a perticlar illness or this herbs were spieitually discovered

3. Tracking device and minotoring spirit.
To me there is no diffrent in tracking device and minotoring spirit because all i see is converting the what is in the spiritual realm to the physical word for human benifit because a minitoring spirit is a spirit assign to monitor a person spiritually, while a tracker is a device used in monitoring someone physically if u look at this two devide they are all uesd to monitor just that one is used in the spirit world and one is used in the physical world what i know is that the two both work the same way, but, if your view is diffrent from mine then ask this question
A. Where did the tracking device idea come, who gave him the idea, and also note that no human can create anything above this earth

4. Today we used phone everyday but one thing that best my imagination is that we called.our loved one who live very far away like 800km from where you are to where your family lives but you call this people and tall to them as if u are sitting beside them.
A. who discover radio wave, was the person just walking and see something and and decided to called it radio waves,
B. How did the person knew that what he/she has discover should or will be used in phone or other product that need radio signal to function
C. How did the people who invented phone know that all the component used in phone was the only things needed and nothing more.
Is this just human intelligence or serious spirituality, spiritual being is at work.

5. Someone invented something called coding or programming languages which today we have so many programming langusge from html to phyton to scc to ajax to php to java and so on
A. Who invented it and who did he/she came about this idea
B. What was he/she thinking or what actually inspire the inventor to create or develop the first ever know programming .
Is this just human intelligence or spirituality.

6. Someone invented Camera which we used in taking pictures today but how is camera possible
A. How is it possible to develop something that people will juat stand at the front of it it and u will just see yourself on a screen and that screen will print exactly what you are wearing
Was this camera invented by spuer intelligent human being or spirituality is acutally attached to it.
Because i know for a fact that juat human brain can not developing this kind of tech without the guidance and assiatance of spiritual being but if you believe in the opposite then explain to.me how it was possible with human intelligence to develop a camera technology.

According to teaching and history we were told that a man named micheal faraday discover or invented electricity.
A. How is it possible to invent somethig that he have no ideas about. Atleast before an invention there is always a place where tge inspiration or what lead to the invention of that product for instance netflix was originally a company that sells compact disk (cd/dvd) the came with an idea to invent a streaming services because they wanted to reach more people, now what is the idea behind electricity.
B. Why was fan television, phone, ps1-5 etc not created or invented before electricity, electricity came first before all these things that need electrity to function, how is that possible Can we say that the world was already plan by an unforseen spirit, juju or spiritual guide or it just super guineus human being that plan this beecause electricity have to come first before any other thing follows, wow such a guineus.

If you must know...humans in time often got help from Aliens of old and other interdimensional beings...!! Nikola tesla often talk about his off earth friends...only the almighty know who they are....!! Things are not the way you see them and some of these world cult have some info not meant for the public but very few powerful people....!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Most of those things were made by fools that were fooling around

No one would have taken them serious but then it was the people that were actually fools because they don't think
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by floss(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by kannex: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Though i know for sure that science and tech is pure spiritual and nothing more than that

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
All great wisdom and knowledge come from the Creator.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
The Creator equips every creature of his with knowledge. What he or she does with it is entirely his or her prerogative. However, each one must give an account of how he or she used such knowledge at the end.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Any invention of man which has it components or constituents drawn from the earth, the air, the water, or any other naturally occurring substance or even phenomenon, in one form or the other. has its knowledge traced to the Creator. Hope this assertion makes sense. Lol!
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
The human brain has been wired by the Creator to achieve a lot of things. However, it must be unlocked. The only key to unlocking it is the Spirit.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by kannex: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
elated177:
The human brain has been wired by t
he Creator to achieve a lot of things. However, it must be unlocked. The only key to unlocking it is the Spirit.

True talk because i know for a fact that some invention is practical impossible through human intelligence but very possible when combine with spirituality
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Someone mentioned Nikola Tesla. Nikola Tesla was already equipped to achieve greatness by his Maker. The brain of Nikola Tesla was wired by his Maker to exhibit exceptional abilities and achieve greatness. Whether it was unlocked by good spirit or evil spirit is a different matter entirely.

Satan uses human beings to achieve his aim and did not ever create any human being.
This is why the evil forces seek out those who have exceptional greatness wired into them by the Maker. Satan and the demons know and can sense them.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
kannex:

True talk because i know for a fact that some invention is practical impossible through human intelligence but very possible when combine with spirituality

This "combine with spirituality" can easily be misconstrued. Just so you do not confuse you readers, what do you really mean?
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2021
kannex:

I know for a fact that no human intelligence is above earth

What does this mean?
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by kannex: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
elated177:

What does this mean?

What I mean is that human being can not think above it's brain capacity but any human being that think above normal human brain capacity can be said to be thinking above the earth which is why all this invention are existing today. example of thinking in the circle of the earth is Netflix, Netflix has been selling CD/DVD for a long time, the company was just inspired to develop a kind of system that will make movies reach user anywhere they are in the world that is where streaming services came to existence another example is mark came up with the idea to connect people together that was the beginning of Facebook, another person came up with an idea for people to share their best moment with other, that marks the beginning of Instagram, tiktok exist today because someone was inspire to develop a system that people will be able to share their best moment with a 30 sec video, etc with this invention listed above we could say that there was something that actually inspire all these company to come up with their individual ideas which I can say was a thinking in the circle of earth but the person that invented electricity What was is source of inspiration, the person who discover silica sand what was is source of inspiration, the person who discover radio frequency or radio wave or radio signal what was is source of inspiration with this I can say authoritatively that their sources of inspiration or thinking capacity was above the normal human brain which I can say that their brain was thinking above our planet or above earth. So that is what I mean when I was saying that no human intelligence is above earth, and if it is then it is spiritual.

I believe have been able to explain well to you in detail.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by PrinceDoctor(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Life and everything in it is spiritual. Men are limited in many ways, for a person to achieve anything extraordinary, he/she must be assisted by a spirit. Spirits give men access to hidden systems and patterns in life.
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by kannex: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
PrinceDoctor:
Life and everything in it is spiritual. Men are limited in many ways, for a person to achieve anything extraordinary, he/she must be assisted by a spirit. Spirits give men access to hidden systems and patterns in life.

Thank you Prince for this comment but why does a lot of people especially ethist always denine the fact that spirituality does not exist they just believe that everything on earth is just simply human doing or intelligence. Why do this so call ethist beliveve this way
Re: Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? by elated177: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
kannex:

What I mean is that human being can not think above it's brain capacity but any human being that think above normal human brain capacity can be said to be thinking above the earth which is why all this invention are existing today. example of thinking in the circle of the earth is Netflix, Netflix has been selling CD/DVD for a long time, the company was just inspired to develop a kind of system that will make movies reach user anywhere they are in the world that is where streaming services came to existence another example is mark came up with the idea to connect people together that was the beginning of Facebook, another person came up with an idea for people to share their best moment with other, that marks the beginning of Instagram, tiktok exist today because someone was inspire to develop a system that people will be able to share their best moment with a 30 sec video, etc with this invention listed above we could say that there was something that actually inspire all these company to come up with their individual ideas which I can say was a thinking in the circle of earth but the person that invented electricity What was is source of inspiration, the person who discover silica sand what was is source of inspiration, the person who discover radio frequency or radio wave or radio signal what was is source of inspiration with this I can say authoritatively that their sources of inspiration or thinking capacity was above the normal human brain which I can say that their brain was thinking above our planet or above earth. So that is what I mean when I was saying that no human intelligence is above earth, and if it is then it is spiritual.

I believe have been able to explain well to you in detail.

I guess you found it difficult to explain, the reason for the delay, huh?

What do you really think is the limit of the human brain capacity? Has the human brain capacity been measured? Is there a yardstick for human - albeit normal human - brain capacity?

This "above earth" is your very own conjecture.

The Creator made man and instructed him to dominate the earth. Is it possible to give man such an instruction without equipping him with the necessary "tools" required for such domination? It is like we say in Igbo "Chi nyere nwata ji ga enye ya mma o ji ebe ya". When the Creator sends one on a task, he equips such one with the necessary tools and strength he needs to accomplish such task successfully.

I explained to you earlier that every human being has certain qualities or gifts wired into them by the Creator. Each person is designed exactly by the Creator depending on the mission he has tasked such an individual to accomplish.

I also explained above that Satan did not and cannot create life. Very talented people are made by the Creator exactly the way he wants them. Satan, if he has the opportunity, can only take advantage of such exceptionally talented individuals. I specifically said that Satan can sense such people and desperately seeks to take advantage of their talents, gifts, etc for his own glory.

Granted, we will not all have the same capabilities and capacities. Some will have exceptional capabilities and capacities.

Individuals with exceedingly great minds are made so from their mothers' wombs by the Creator. There are good minds, great minds and exceedingly great minds. All are the great works of the Awesome Creator.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

Morning Prayer For Nigerian Children, Youths and Parents. / Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. / Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.