Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? (68867 Views)

A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by mutys: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
The Kapadoccia in Abuja is even far better than this.

1 Like

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
sonnie10:

Chai! See as you finished the spelling of the names of these Calabar foods.
It’s Afang not Afam
It’s Otong not atang
Edi kang ikong not vegetables
thanks bro
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by smartr: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Akuko . The most beautiful restaurant is the one you can spend 400 on food and belle full cheesy
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by gazza07(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Location cast am.. briga undecided
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Wijoj: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truly beautiful
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Brownie333(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:

On a beer budget

Lmao, Guy!
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Nmezor(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
cool
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by GoldHorse(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
The food sweet?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by blowjohn(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bizibi:
Beer will definitely be 3k in this beautiful restaurant.

And why won't u splash 3k on the beer in such a 'beeriful' restaurant?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
C as the place fine but not for people having fear of the unknown......make rock nor go fall press them cheesy grin.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Candidlady: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Skie29:
Please contact if you have any info about her. Last seen yesterday night she went to fill gas in Akure .....08133821227

Abeg help me put it at front page

why nat create a thread for this.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bossmalik:
it looks like a top contender the aesthetics is so pleasingg!!! shocked their Instagram page looks lit!!!

They buy that followers hope you no that
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by RuddyFusion(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'd it for salary earners?
Will like to propose to my gf there
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Johel(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
phawaaz:
Christmas just got spicier with the grand opening of Kappadocia Lagos – Nigeria’s first cave dining experience. Named after the famed prehistoric city of Cappadocia, Kapadoccia invites you on a surreal journey of adventure and discovery, as you explore the mysterious landscape and fascinating dishes that reflect an ancient city shaped by nature.

Kappadocia Lagos brings an eclectic menu heavily inspired by Turkish classics and that distinct Nigerian flavour that continues to excite your taste buds long after you’ve finished your meal. Choosing from an array of mouthwatering Turkish cuisines ranging from starters, main courses, desserts and salads, Kapadoccia Lagos creates a delicious fusion of both Nigerian and Turkish cultures, while maintaining dedication to premium customer satisfaction.

The menu also features refreshing cocktails and mocktails. A true lover of Turkish cuisine or simply trying it out for the first time, the diverse and creative mix provides an indelible dining experience like no other. As you venture into this exquisite dining experience, it will become evidently clear that every moment spent is definitely worth it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIymRKj7Q-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not going...that place fit tear man pocket abeg.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by pricklewane: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice

ayokellany:
Christmas just got spicier with the grand opening of Kappadocia Lagos – Nigeria’s first cave dining experience. Named after the famed prehistoric city of Cappadocia, Kapadoccia invites you on a surreal journey of adventure and discovery, as you explore the mysterious landscape and fascinating dishes that reflect an ancient city shaped by nature.

Kappadocia Lagos brings an eclectic menu heavily inspired by Turkish classics and that distinct Nigerian flavour that continues to excite your taste buds long after you’ve finished your meal. Choosing from an array of mouthwatering Turkish cuisines ranging from starters, main courses, desserts and salads, Kapadoccia Lagos creates a delicious fusion of both Nigerian and Turkish cultures, while maintaining dedication to premium customer satisfaction.

The menu also features refreshing cocktails and mocktails. A true lover of Turkish cuisine or simply trying it out for the first time, the diverse and creative mix provides an indelible dining experience like no other. As you venture into this exquisite dining experience, it will become evidently clear that every moment spent is definitely worth it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIymRKj7Q-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Truvelisback(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is he this a restaurant or a kind of Museum?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Rexymania(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Where in Lag?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by AfonjaConehead: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
That place is not for church rat pickpockets coneheaded structures grin
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by TheOmoney(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mtcheeeeew
Cave?
What happens when the cave caves in?
As in collapse! undecided
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Germi9: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
An Artificial Cave awesome
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by techWriter5: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beautiful.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Quiny32323: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
My problem with turkish dishes be say, it sabi purge belle.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Adakintroy: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
One day I go theive t.bjoshua ideal of a symaguoge

Will recreate it. That man was a beast I swear
Somthi g about him just weh ahead if this timeline.

Do you know he was strating a church service in open forest withwildlife like antelopes roaming free around people. I swear saw it with my own eyes. I am an aninalliversi you can tell I was smiling deep inside me.

Before you can talk if spurtyalitynale sure you familiarize yoyr seif wutythe natural. The invisible things were first made know by the visible.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Adakintroy: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
One day I go theive t.b joshua ideal of a "new synaguoge"

Will recreate it. That man was a beast I swear
Somthing about him was just weh ahead if this timeline. He was onto something.

Do you know he was starting a church service in open forest with wildlife like antelopes roaming free around people. I swear saw it with my own eyes. I am an animal lover so you can tell I was smiling deep inside me. While others were not too sure how to react to it.

Before you can talk of spiritualities, make sure you familiarize yourself with the natural. The invisible things were first made known by the visible.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by faithfull18(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Makes sense sha.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by mctons: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Paradise on earth. Please stay clear all mivie directors. No pollution of the paradise.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by superCleanworks(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:

On a beer budget

What a smackdown response. So evil.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by demzey(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Englandboy:
Forget interiors and design Nothing like calabar kitchen especially with this dishes Afang, otong, vegetables.

What if those are part of the cuisines they offer? Shey dem never push calabar kitchen go second place so?! grin
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Brownie333(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Where is this kapadoccia in Lagos?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by samuelevans(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
undecided no wonder there's no customer yet on sit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.