Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? (68884 Views)

A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Goldentulip2: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Turkish folks are known to prepare delicious meat sha chai. I’ve tried their kebab in London and bbq � and stuff at Bosphorus restaurant in Ghana. Chale anytime next I’m in Lagos sha I will try them out hehe
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Hkff: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
No
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
sesaan:
Very beautiful, I don't think there is anything like this else where in Nigeria
They have a branch in abuja and I have visited there a couple of times. There are more classy restaurants in abuja .
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Estellie: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This place too make sense and they have good foods
How's their price? Make i know before I go go disgrace my lineage grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Estellie:
It's quite expensive bro, the prices ranges from 5k upward, depends on what you are ordering and also the restaurant have a branch in Abuja, the last time I was there with a friend of mine I spent almost 35k for food.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by olajohnson542: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
One plate of food and drink might even go as high as 35k and above with magnificent edifice am seeing… better thing Na money kill am
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by dasparrow: 4:26am On Dec 21, 2021
I think it's beautiful. Nice decor, nice ambiance. I have nothing negative to say about the place.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by dasparrow: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Estellie:

grin
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by dasparrow: 4:31am On Dec 21, 2021
FourElements:
When the satanic globalists starts raining bombs on Naija soon, I hope this will not be the final burial place of some elite fat-cows.
The globalists demons are not too impressed with the low percentage of naijas that have taken their bio-w eapon death koro jab.
Naija is not responding well to their depopulation agenda undecided

Elohim won't let the globalists succeed. Don't worry yourself.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by sambrow(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2021
I have been there. It's at Idowu Taylor street, opposite UBA, VI. It's a nice place
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Mypeople2(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2021
phawaaz:
Christmas just got spicier with the grand opening of Kappadocia Lagos – Nigeria’s first cave dining experience. Named after the famed prehistoric city of Cappadocia, Kapadoccia invites you on a surreal journey of adventure and discovery, as you explore the mysterious landscape and fascinating dishes that reflect an ancient city shaped by nature.

Kappadocia Lagos brings an eclectic menu heavily inspired by Turkish classics and that distinct Nigerian flavour that continues to excite your taste buds long after you’ve finished your meal. Choosing from an array of mouthwatering Turkish cuisines ranging from starters, main courses, desserts and salads, Kapadoccia Lagos creates a delicious fusion of both Nigerian and Turkish cultures, while maintaining dedication to premium customer satisfaction.

The menu also features refreshing cocktails and mocktails. A true lover of Turkish cuisine or simply trying it out for the first time, the diverse and creative mix provides an indelible dining experience like no other. As you venture into this exquisite dining experience, it will become evidently clear that every moment spent is definitely worth it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIymRKj7Q-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow! That is nice. It is beautiful. I trust Nigerians, they will still go there to price 50cl coke for N150.While some ladies will be there to snap pictures without buying anything, not even a bottle of water
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
They *** that followers hope you no that

I wonder why they have such a huge following in such short span of time.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I wonder why they have such a huge following in such short span of time.

The follower is not real
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
The follower is not real

Toor.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by FourElements: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
dasparrow:

Elohim won't let the globalists succeed. Don't worry yourself.
I'm not worried, but you should be concerned with the fact that Yehoshua has given permission/leverage to the Antichrist/globalists to bring about this genocidal depopulation... within a time frame, for a reason, in His own infinite wisdom.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Queenella20:
see better place for me and my girls to chill

U must be a he-male. grin
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Yinksy09(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wow this restaurant is beautiful. You can also buy the Oraimo Freepods 3 online

Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by armyofone(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fine dinning - where is the menu and price list for a typical lunch or dinner date ?
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by observanc1: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
flexlatifa:
No be person wey get money dey enter hotel??

Since when dem born me I enter once but no sleep inside.

Abeg my my fellow nairalanders abeg make Una show me love na for this Xmas.

it's a restaurant, not a hotel.
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by flexlatifa: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
observanc1:
it's a restaurant, not a hotel.

I don hear
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Superbanke: 1:20am On May 20, 2022
Kapadoccia, is one of the most talked about place in abuja. I had been curious, i decided to Check the place out. The structure of the building i would say , looks different from the regular� i had a very warm reception, the bouncers at the door eh, you have to behave yasef. i was welcomed warmly, one of them checked my reservation. i had already reserved before going. one of the attendants had the cave like costume , related more with the theme.
Down to choosing of food
I started seeing list of food wey i no understand, i I was skeptical but chose a dish, check this video out to have preview of kapadocia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gZ3D6oureA
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by shopwiser: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
How much is their dishes abeg....I wan carry my woman come here
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Searchingvictor: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? by Ndipe(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Would love to visit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.