Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Advice On: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! (273 Views)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Ortintin: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is a very tricky one and I had to think for a while.

Solving this issue without creating enmity with your brother lies in putting your energy into making your father recover on time.

Besides you never told us what ailment your father suffers from, for how long, also you and your brother's age will go along way towards giving accurate solution.

The truth is that if your bro keeps spending these money unchecked, it will get to a point that he will start doing things to make your father not recover so that he won't have to give account.

So try call meeting with rest of family members to know how best to treat your father so he can recover quickly. Then you ALL can call your bro to give account of what he is doing to aid your father's recovery.

Warning: never confront your elder bro on this matter alone because not only will you not win but he can also target you. It's better if you push buttons without him even suspecting it's you. The trick is to get all the family members put him on hot seat.

I run an advice platform
Whatsapp (08027024393)
Ortintin

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6901951/elder-brother-taking-advantage-sick/2

greatbuc

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes For The New Year / How To Get Better Sleep With Sciatica Pain / Boston Dispensary Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.