Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! (27445 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by greatbuc(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Go to the bank and complain. Tell them if they don't act.. It can lead to closing that account.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by lomprico(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I need advice from bankers in the house.

My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is. We are three sons two daughters he has. Our mother passed away for a long time now.

My father has an account of which we his children know the password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes. Ever since he has been sick, my elder brother has been in possession of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfers from our father's account. I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone. Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know, he will deal with me. I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and if my father gets well, he would be very mad at him.

Elders in the house what do I do plz?

Take the sim from him or plan tif the phone go hide am. Till your dad gets well.

Or block the account. There are immergency code you dial to block account, depending on the bank
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by bikefab(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Have a sit down with him and the rest of your siblings. Try to dialogue with him to stop those acts of wickedness. If he proves stubborn or remains aloof, send street boys to hit him and collect the phone. Thats all I can say. I hope it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by osejie17(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
The elder brother is so heartless and stupid ur papa dey sick all he can think of na to spend d money anyhow. not even on the solution for the man to get well. my advice to u is for u to seat him down and let him know about the transactions. if he no want hear just leave am. any form quarrel with him fit lead to fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by jimter44(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
The bank will not allow you to change the phone number on the account, because you are not the owner of the account. Let your father know what is happening to his account or alternatively, sit your elder brother down and discuss things with him. He might listen to you.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by ckvemgbia(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
But he is always with the phone
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by meeky247: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Go buy sleeping tablet and put in his food if he sleeps, th fine is yours or go and buy garlic take two seeds out from the clove hide it under his pillow once he sleep, he will sleep deep and the fone is urs. I no follow ooooh. OP no call me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by messenger4891: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
AndroidMagic:
Can you talk to your father, even though he is ill?

Frankly, he is in the best position to resolve this matter, without creating the impression that you know what is happening in the dark.

Discuss with him so he'll call the attention of your elder brother.

Every problem has a solution.

I trust you'll solve this creatively. I believe in you, bro!
You want to kill his Dad ba.....
Do you know his health status to hear such thing ?
@Op it is a very delicate situation ...put yourself together ,you will handle it in a best way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Taiwo20(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Scrape the chip on the card with a key or sharp objects. He can not request for another card since he isn't the owner of the account.

Then try to get hold of the sim for transfer purposes
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Pufpuf(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know how to beg you for you to believe this..Let's chat off nairaland.. see,if your dad is below 72 years,we can help him.No matter the disease he is suffering from..Believe me you won't spend more than 40k..And if he does not get back to life,ur money will be refunded in full..
You are a thief/fraudster
OP be careful ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Oluwasaudy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Simple... If you have access to the bank account details through the app...all you do is simple ..just change the number of your dad through the app...shikena .. or if you have access to his atm...you can also change this in the atm ..

There is no big deal about this...make e day carry your papa phone up and down...and secondly if you know your father's details and every he used to open the account...just call the bank customer care and tell them your dad phone was stolen and you want to block his number linking the account.... As simple as abc.... Sense will no kuku kill me ..

Let me come and be going grin...remember to thank me once you get this done ....

** Your papa never die your brother don day do una shege....if e come die nko Just know say na him go inherit all the property including una join.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ur brother no even get conscience at all,he might be spending the money on
Some elder sons are useless especially first born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by bbode1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
I use to be in a similar situation. I will advise you not to go the bank. They will end up blocking his account and it will take a lot of stress to open it especially now that his sick.
U see that ATM or is it sim card.
U have to steal it from him. That's the wrong way to do the right thing though. But no choice here
Ur father will not die in Jesus name.
Let ur brother look for it every. If he fails to find it. He can't go to the bank to complain because it's not his account.
Secondly tell ur father about it. But if his not in the position. Just leave it like that. If u are afraid of him
But this is the truth. The right he as, other children as the same privilege. Just make a open confrontation. Let everyone in the family know what's his been doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by ahnie: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Run street untop his head??
Correct guy.

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Demolakay: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know how to beg you for you to believe this..Let's chat off nairaland.. see,if your dad is below 72 years,we can help him.No matter the disease he is suffering from..Believe me you won't spend more than 40k..And if he does not get back to life,ur money will be refunded in full..
Are you a trado-medical doctor? am suffering from duodenal ulcer,and it's a bit severe.Most of d drugs prescribed for me are not working,jst spending money,and d wound refuse to heal.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ur brother no even get conscience at all,he might be spending the money on
Haha on pekus bad boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOUR BROTHER IS NOT ON NAIRALAND EAVESDROPPING ON YOUR COMPLAINTS.......?? Over to the fintech experts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by cabilla(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.
elder brother speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Mercury12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol Edo boys everything nah violence grin

Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you stopped it and he gets to know is a big problem for you, the highest you can do is to visit the bank and delete the phone number from the account though he will still go and complain but depends on customer care staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Demolakay:

Are you a trado-medical doctor? am suffering from duodenal ulcer,and it's a bit severe.Most of d drugs prescribed for me are not working,jst spending money,and d wound refuse to heal.
My brother let's talk of nairaland..Look,if you don't get completely after one month,you will get your money refunded,no story..Just send me a DM.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pufpuf:

OP be careful ooo
Lol..I'm not a fraud OK..
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
macrodata:
Na dem... Flee!
Stop this,I'm not a fraud pls.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Soffyh(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Block the sim nah Puk lock, u won’t act strange to ur elder bro, just act normal and get the phone and block sim
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Someone who's looking for help is looking for who to help. Run from this person op, he's a hungry scammer. No be only refund in full.
Common,everything is not a scam..Has anyone reported me here before? I don't do that nonsense bro.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Give me the account number
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by demoBaba: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Help2020:

Baba Awo, you want collect stone on top his head abi....if stone no show Apadi most enter.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by MrMacinterchi1: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wonderboy01:
Tell una lawyer to Share the will ASAP angry
when the father is Alive still ? you think this well
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
demoBaba:

Baba Awo, you want collect stone on top his head abi....if stone no show Apadi most enter.
You people should this,I'm not a fraud OK.we use stem cells method to address any medical conditions. Just do your research about stem cells therapy. Thanks

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pufpuf:

OP be careful ooo
Stem cells therapy is best treatment method at the moment. That's what we use to treat any medical condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.