Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution (12914 Views)

Hi Which Of Your New Year Revolution 2022 Have You Really Kept To.... / Where Did You Spend Your 2021 Cross Over Night??? / [2021] New Original UFI Box Emmc Service Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by mediclife1987(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
wonderr:
I could remember vividly at the beginning of this year I sincerely made some new year revolution that am gonna do but I could only fufil a little
1- to quit smoking. ✓
2- to quit gambling ×
3- to quit drinking. ✓
4- to join the gym. ×
5- save money. ½
6- move closer to my family members ✓
So it's your turn let's hear from you how many were you able to do?

My brother if I can just quit your 1&3, I'll be the richest man in the world.

Alcohol and cigarette has stolen more from me than any bîtch would...
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Gkemz: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
My new year resolution was to face business and forget about women who for the past year had dealt with my finance. Thank God that decision paid off.
When I was about to surprise someone, she jilted. Now the surprises would be sent to the motherless babies and destitute homes on Christmas.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by clems88(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
This year was so wonderful.
God blessed me financially, gave me a cute son and also acquired a land.

It's just like a dream to me .
Baba God be praised
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Mine is still lingering. Sch fees, sch fees sch fees. I still havent found an helper.
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Gkemz:
My new year resolution was to face business and forget about women who for the past year had dealt with my finance. Thank God that decision paid off.
When I was about to surprise someone, she jilted. Now the surprises would be sent to the motherless babies and destitute homes on Christmas.
Please could u kindly spare some of dat surprise 4 me too. Please.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
mediclife1987:

My brother if I can just quit your 1&3, I'll be the richest man in the world.

Alcohol and cigarette has stolen more from me than any bîtch would...
I just decided to keep some intimidating freinds at arm's length, before you know it the rate at which I go to clubs and bars depleted, and that was how I was able to stop. but you gat to be pertinacious and indefatigable may God help us all

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2021
clems88:
This year was so wonderful.
God blessed me financially, gave me a cute son and also acquired a land.

It's just like a dream to me .
Baba God be praised
congratulations share your next year resolution
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by MartinsD12(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2021
wonderr:
hope you are not using the phone and laptop for what am thinking?
He is using it for business
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I don't thi k I worked with my new year resolution this year
it's not too late make a new one and share it with us
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Pls can anyone give a hint on how I could stop gambling it's really robbing me of my hard earned money it's part of my 2021 resolution but I couldn't just do it I guess am addicted
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by ceematics: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by samx4real(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Not to go to church this year.

And I did...
My new resolution for next year will be.

1. Resume church... Part time
2. Quit gambling... Full time
3. Save money...
4. Get away from family and evil friends.

So help me God.
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Oppy2k2: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn fuckkk

You mean this were your target....you must be a pussy ass niggar
Smoking is good....but be careful on the amount of smoke you puff...because no matter the amount of cigarette or weed we smoke ...we can never be the most high..only jah(God) is the most high

Gambling is good....for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among.....a big shout to my fellow Gambler, high rollers, stakers and punters

Drinking is good...the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

Join the gym...keeping fit is good...but you have to keep your bank account fit first

Save money is bad....saving for tomorrow that is never guaranteed.....spend some money son...money is not for saving...it is for spending

Move closer to your family.......that is nice....family is everything....I agree with you on that of the moving closer to family

I look for you on the thread where some money was withdrawn from a lady who was rolling on the floor using POS machine, but I could no found u. I hope no be you do the work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Oppy2k2:

I look for you on the thread where some money was withdrawn from a lady who was rolling on the floor using POS machine, but I could no found u. I hope no be you do the work.
my baby can't do such please
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by olite93(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
wonderr:
I could remember vividly at the beginning of this year I sincerely made some new year revolution that am gonna do but I could only fufil a little
1- to quit smoking. ✓
2- to quit gambling ×
3- to quit drinking. ✓
4- to join the gym. ×
5- save money. ½
6- move closer to my family members ✓
So it's your turn let's hear from you how many were you able to do?

How could you quit d essentials of life. Drinking and smoking but u still de gamble. Bros u jus pause d smoking. They’re essential stress relievers
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
olite93:

How could you quit d essentials of life. Drinking and smoking but u still de gamble. Bros u jus pause d smoking. They’re essential stress relievers
those things are costing me a lot of Fortune
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Holger: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
wonderr:
thanks for the correction can you share yours please
I don't believe in that,don't need to wait for a new year to change my character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.