Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

[VIDEO] Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Boyfriend And He Rejected Her Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Boyfriend And He Rejected Her Proposal (407 Views)

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Boyfriend And He Rejected Her Proposal by thesimpleboy: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
A woman proposed to her boyfriend in a crowded mall and he rejected her proposal. The proposal took place in Awka Mall, Anambra state on Sunday, Dec. 19.

The woman went on her knees and proposed to the man but he didn't appreciate it and appeared embarrassed that a woman was proposing to him.

"Bro, accept now," shoppers begged the boyfriend.

"I'm the one supposed to give her a ring," the man said as he refused the proposal.

Those in the crowd told him in Igbo that it doesn't matter who gives who a ring, as long as they love each other.

Watch the full video of what happened below.

https://soundsng.online/Proposal-ended-in-tears

Re: [VIDEO] Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Boyfriend And He Rejected Her Proposal by thesimpleboy: 2:43am On Dec 21, 2021
I think it does not matter who proposes first.
thesimpleboy:
A woman proposed to her boyfriend in a crowded mall and he rejected her proposal. The proposal took place in Awka Mall, Anambra state on Sunday, Dec. 19.

The woman went on her knees and proposed to the man but he didn't appreciate it and appeared embarrassed that a woman was proposing to him.

"Bro, accept now," shoppers begged the boyfriend.

"I'm the one supposed to give her a ring," the man said as he refused the proposal.

Those in the crowd told him in Igbo that it doesn't matter who gives who a ring, as long as they love each other.

Watch the full video of what happened below.

https://soundsng.online/Proposal-ended-in-tears

(1) (Reply)

Poco_lee Stole My Song “zazoo”- Singer Portable / Davido Banana Island House Costs 1billion Naira! / Check Out Woman Bbnaija Cross Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.