Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law (1077 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
A Nairalander and Managing Solicitor of Apex Chambers with it's website as www.apexchambersglobal.com and with offices in Port Harcourt, with the moniker 'Gavel' has today bagged a PhD in Law from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Congrats to me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations.

Lilvicky, come and congratulate a brother and offer him a few words of elderly wisdom from your wealth of knowledge. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Buharidgeneral: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations bros
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Congratulations.

Lilvicky, come and congratulate a brother and offer him a few words of elderly wisdom from your wealth of knowledge. smiley

Thanks a lot.
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Congratulations bros
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by lilvicky68(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Congratulations.

grin.. wealth of knowledge grin

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Magnoliaa(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

Congrats to him

Lol. I think say you go even get something to say. angry Lemme confess that I mentioned you for your bad mouth sha. Normally, you for don savage the OP on threads like these. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. I think say you go even get something to say. angry Lemme confess that I mentioned you for your bad mouth sha. Normally, you for don savage the OP on threads like these. tongue
Apart from the fact that he has been using that shoe since his undergraduate days.. I think the shoe really deserves the PhD..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from the fact that he has been using that shoe since his undergraduate days.. I think the shoe really deserves the PhD..

grin grin grin grin

Ehennn. I know say e still remain for your body! LEEMAOO!

OP, no mind this guy ooo. cheesy cheesy Na our resident mad man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Islie: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gavel:

Thanks a lot.

Congrats bro

More wins
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by lilvicky68(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin

This kind long shoe.. if him stand for Rumuokoro junction the shoe fit long reach bayelsa..

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Angelacruz: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gavel:

Many thanks
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
This kind long shoe.. if him stand for Rumuokoro junction the shoe fit long reach bayelsa..

grin grin grin grin Stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

Congrats to him
Thank you so much Lily

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

Haha. Funny you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin Stop.

You mean am? Lol
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Islie:

Congrats bro

More wins

I appreciate you.
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin

Haha. Okay. Note taken. Thanks.
Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gavel:
Haha. Okay. Note taken. Thanks.

You'll really be a good lawyer. I can see this. Anyway, you're welcome. I wish you success and breakthrough in all your endeavors from this moment of big win. smiley

Your moniker. I used to wonder who are the people who take the first/original spelling of names or terms. For example, I cannot use Sèun, Victoria, Kiki, Mother, Babe, Magnolia, Gavel - in their original forms to open an NL account anymore because someone has taken them. Anybody that wants to use those kind of names up there must add something else to it - like - Seunboy, Seun42, Victoria90, GavelMaster, Magnoliaa. Basically alterations.

So there's no point to what I'm saying oh. I'm just saying that I've finally met someone using a first and original version of a term (as in yours - Gavel) and I'm happy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by potbelly(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats boss...

More cases on your desk...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Pweetyccee(f): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats to u

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by oilmane(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Gavel:
A Nairalander and Managing Solicitor of Apex Chambers, Port Harcourt, with the moniker 'Gavel' has today bagged a PhD in Law from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Congrats to me.

Congratulations brother, greater height's

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Hintona(f): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2021
You'll never see these kind of people in the romance section saying "Nigerian girls are useless...all of them" or on any of those redpill threads.

Congratulations sir!!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by EricSmallz(m): 4:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations Learned Senior

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by femi4: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Gavel:
A Nairalander and Managing Solicitor of Apex Chambers, Port Harcourt, with the moniker 'Gavel' has today bagged a PhD in Law from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Congrats to me.
Your shoe though

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You'll really be a good lawyer. I can see this. Anyway, you're welcome. I wish you success and breakthrough in all your endeavors from this moment of big win. smiley

Your moniker. I used to wonder who are the people who take the first/original spelling of names or terms. For example, I cannot use Sèun, Victoria, Kiki, Mother, Babe, Magnolia, Gavel - in their original forms to open an NL account anymore because someone has taken them. Anybody that wants to use those kind of names up there must add something else to it - like - Seunboy, Seun42, Victoria90, GavelMaster, Magnoliaa. Basically alterations.

So there's no point to what I'm saying oh. I'm just saying that I've finally met someone using a first and original version of a term (as in yours - Gavel) and I'm happy. cheesy

Oh thanks a bunch for your kind compliment. As to the original moniker, it took some efforts before I was able to get me one, so many have already been taken. I had always wanted an original one without alterations or additives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2021
femi4:
Your shoe though
That shoe has a story behind it. A long and funny one. But that's a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2021
EricSmallz:
Congratulations Learned Senior

Thank you so much Eric.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Hintona post=108679542]You'll never see these kind of people in the romance section saying "Nigerian girls are useless...all of them" or on any of those redpill threads.

Congratulations sir!![/quote

Thank you so much for the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2021
oilmane:

Congratulations brother, greater height's

Thanks man, I appreciate your kind words.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by lilvicky68(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Re: Nairalander - Gavel - Bags Phd In Law by Gavel(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Congrats to u

Thank you so much Cee. I'm encouraged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision / Cheapest Data Plans You Should Plug In To ( MTN, AIRTEL, Glo,9mobile) / Are You Frustrated By Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.