Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ipob Camp Bursted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Camp Bursted (2675 Views)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos / IPOB/ESN Camp Bursted In Orlu / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by Quiny32323: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Says skull mining terrorist, chronic unity beggar..... No propaganda from your Jihadist government can stop the Igbo's from supporting IPOB

Onye iberibe!! That's why the stupid albino was able to use your brain. Training hopeless cannibals.
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by Quiny32323: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Yes, we exonerate them because they are not behind those crimes as being portrayed by unity beggars on this forum...

Even the supreme court Governor in the above video clips was blaming his follow politicians for that gruesome act.

Then it's your father that's responsible for those carnage.
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by lordaltruist(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Says skull mining terrorist, chronic unity beggar..... No propaganda from your Jihadist government can stop the Igbo's from supporting IPOB

Let me get you straight; are you saying the Igbos are supporting Igbos to continue and maim its own people? The very same people they are supposed to be protecting?

I thought your reasons for agitation for independence is to give your people the better life they lack in Nigeria?

Protection, better economic policies, educational and infrastructural development, resource control and human capacity development?

I was promised Dubai in a year and was told that the land of the rising Sun shall be a force to be reckoned with not just in Africa but also in the world; I was told that Biafra will lead Africa to its destiny should it achieve its goal of independence.

How I almost fell for it. I mean, I am such a person who don't get carried away by just talks and this moved me to start asking questions from young and old, schooled and unschooled.

I went as far as asking people that partook of the Biafran war, those who were youths like myself when the Biafran war started and I asked for advise on the way forward concerning Biafra and all they said was just my thought (let me keep it to myself).

If this is what have become of the people who are supposed to stand up and fight for the well meaning of her people, then I will say all hope is lost. If this is what Biafra has become when it is yet to come to fusion, then I will rather remain where I have one eye to were I am promised two eye that I am not sure of.

To me, Biafra failed the day they allowed Anambra election to hold and don't come and tell me that there was no election in Anambra cause I am not a novice. Even going ahead to call of the sit-at-home and now Biafra is having different factions yet they promised unity.

I am so disappointed by your comment on this thread do I do not support the TOPIC of the thread but we should all speak against evil when we see one and to think of it that this is happening in the East (the supposed bedrock of Biafra) breaks my heart.

I think it is time we realised that things can work out good without violence if we did want it to regardless of the politicking. We need to shun this mentality of violence and continue with approach till the end result is met and not with violence.

The significance of the endsars movement will go down in history for many generations to come but can we say so about Biafra. Let's shun blackmail and cheap propaganda just because we want to achieve an aim.

I refused to support Upon because their activities have not convince me otherwise. I was a lover of the Biafran ideology at least not until I was prompted to ask myself certain questions.

I know you would come after me for this but let me still say it here: BIAFRA HAS NOT BEEN ACHIEVED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MADE A ONE SIDE AFFAIR, THE IGBOS BELIEVE THEY OWN BIAFRA AND THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY PIONEERS AND FOUNDERS OF BIAFRA THAT'S WHY OTHER TRIBE ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM.

There's a lot to say but let me end it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Tinubu Can Defeat Atiku (opinion) / Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. / Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.