Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) (40626 Views)

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by farmboyy: 4:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Bros, as we enter aso rock we no see Buhari na Jubril of Sudan we saw na dey reason make us come empty handed.

KarlWest:
Shame on our Yusless Mazi Kanu who is yet to bring Buhari head from Aso Rock despite his rants.

Igbo and Fake Mouth ehh!

2 Likes

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Odinaka00(m): 5:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Nairaland is just too boring today
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by TolaniLuv: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO! grin I see you wanna start a fight.

Let's just say they wanted N9 million - that's how much they were selling the head for.

Person head for here no worth 3 million Naira! Lion has more value then human

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by ButterBurger: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2021
If only lioness head cost 9.1 million naira, how much come be lion heart and other part of the animal body.
E go be 50 o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by 396adebimpe: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by illicit(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2021
9 million shocked

Who knows where I can find a lion

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2021
wiseone28:
I can't imagine a lion head pepper soup
You can try it. I'm sure after eating the pepper soup you will become as bold as a lion wink

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Golan007:
In Nigeria, you would hear people say "free them".

Nigerians were surely amongst the multitude that cried "free Barabas" .

Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by osazsky(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Golan007:

wat makes the lion head diffetent from goat or antelope head..pls dont mention extinction it has not gotten to that yet...even 70 years time..lion full everywhere..even one tout in my state kabaka bought 2 and trained them to be dogs

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by osazsky(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Alfred628627:
Read below it
oga rest na.do people still fall for this cheap scam
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Shakur86(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Am I the only Nigeria thinking that it's just ordinary Lion head, is that an offense?

3 Likes

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Jimmy231: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Lucas4903:

Anything to make Nigeria look bad. The police can be corrupt in any other guise but not when you are caught with a human head. By the way can you please list those who were caught and later slapped on the wrist and then released?
plenty see as this one they talk like novies
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by daddytime(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Lucas4903:

Anything to make Nigeria look bad. The police can be corrupt in any other guise but not when you are caught with a human head. By the way can you please list those who were caught and later slapped on the wrist and then released?

I definitely respect the Nigerian police very well having been with them from up close in the course of their jobs but we still can't rule out the bad eggs and commands in the scenario I gave and you know it yourself.
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by adecz: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Ordinary lion head❓❓

For 9ja, na human head we
dey use for better merecine.. ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by lexy2014: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Golan007:

I never knew u could be this honest about yourself
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Trustedpronet: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2021
1500rd = N39,000 uhmmm

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by techWriter5: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
The lion soul strong

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2021
I think this one is better than Ogun people that sells human head

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2021
He learn this trade from ogun state
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by blackbone989(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Since they av bn arrested,pls can they waybill the Lions body for us down here in Nigeria. Christmas is just around d corner

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by symbianDON(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2021
shigishege:
And so?? The lion complain to them??
I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by udemzyudex(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Karemarealty288:
The lion spirit strong cheesy grin

grin cheesy Hahaha I've been scrolling down and expecting someone to post this grin

Naija no dey disappoint

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2021
wiseone28:
I can't imagine a lion head pepper soup
take it easy
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Wahala

Well, for your uk used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
we good maybe those guys wanna use lion head to cure covid19 grin
Those SA people like doing weird things all in the name performing some rituals. It could be that the buyers want it to be used to feed the spirits to cure HIV or COVID19. Let me consult Mr. bones if he will yebooo and consult the spirits of Kuvuki land.
Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by diplomat058(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
the risk their life and all that just 4 9million hungry SA men so is not even 4 covid19 kia soon we will be hearing skull mining just like yorubas do here in Nigeria grin SA always doing stuff bad
you are a worthless fool for mentioning Yorubas here. I don't do tribalism but I know only the exceptionally evil are ritualists and none of us is cannibalistic

3 Likes

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Menace2Society(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
the risk their life and all that just 4 9million hungry SA men so is not even 4 covid19 kia soon we will be hearing skull mining just like yorubas do here in Nigeria grin SA always doing stuff bad
U ipob people no dey get sense..Hateful set of people lol grin who dey born u people

1 Like

Re: SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
illicit:
9 million shocked
Who knows where I can find a lion
Sambisa Forest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.