Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah (1727 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
THE MISTAKE OF BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSAH

(Anointing is not Holiness).
That man has anointings, he could preach and teach, he could pray! Pray for hours and fast for weeks, that man could pray and something began to happen, he stopped the gathering of the universal meeting of witches and wizards in his State City, Benin. He is a spiritual violent man and he did exploits in his days.
He fathers and mentors over many denominational churches and even presently some of these mega pastors are copying his style in ministry to run theirs. He is a father, a mentor to many bishops and pastors, he is a popular Bishop, know in the world for his great anointings.
He performed miracles and blind eyes were opened! He cast out devils and he even testify how he raised up a dead child from death, what his pastor could not do, he did!
But! This man lack something! He lacked Holiness. With all these great anointings and powers he could not keep and maintain the old path. He started in fire to end up with pride and Bishop pomposity. And by these weaknesses, he accepted those he was mentoring badly.
He went to Europe and America and learnt their corrupt way of worship and came back with false spirit. He started wearing Bishop rings, necklaces and crown in the church, he was bewitched by Benny Hinn. He started ministering in the church where women would not cover their heads and he will say nothing. He would preach miracles and declare prophecies while the church was dying.
All these mega pastors, copied from him! They learnt corruption, ministerial corruptions from him. How women would be in the church without head ties and prophesies would still be released for them! This is Pentecostal madness or rascalism.
They copied church dance from him! All these anointed oil ministry, handkerchiefs, anointed soap, anointed cutlass and all originated from him.
The churches that are following his style includes *The Redeemed Christian Church*, *Winners Chapel Church*, *Omega Fire Ministry*, *Dunamis*, *Christ Embassy Church*, *Anglican Church* and some of these Pentecostal Churches copies and learns from him.
Learn what? How women would be in the church with uncovered head, Bishop would cover heads in the church, wear jewelries, dance in the church, speak in tongues yet committing sins. That's why people wants to be like him, not because of holiness, but because of his anointings! Where is he now? Without Holiness.. .(Hebrews 12:14).
Anointing is not Holiness.

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by samwash(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
@Op, what is the name of your Ministry/church that you have set up to address all theses lapeses you mention?
So puting on jewelries,dancing in church
anointed oil,handkerchiefs for mantle & the rest things you talked abt are lack of
Holiness.
@Op, I sense you are still a baby Christian that still feed in milk. You never crack the real bone of Christianity.
Ask the Holy Spirit to give you insight & reveal the truth to you about scriptures, don't lean on your own understanding.

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Born2Breed(f): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Walk the talk then we will listen

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
BornofGod108:
THE MISTAKE OF BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSAH

(Anointing is not Holiness).
That man has anointings, he could preach and teach, he could pray! Pray for hours and fast for weeks, that man could pray and something began to happen, he stopped the gathering of the universal meeting of witches and wizards in his State City, Benin. He is a spiritual violent man and he did exploits in his days.
He fathers and mentors over many denominational churches and even presently some of these mega pastors are copying his style in ministry to run theirs. He is a father, a mentor to many bishops and pastors, he is a popular Bishop, know in the world for his great anointings.
He performed miracles and blind eyes were opened! He cast out devils and he even testify how he raised up a dead child from death, what his pastor could not do, he did!
But! This man lack something! He lacked Holiness. With all these great anointings and powers he could not keep and maintain the old path. He started in fire to end up with pride and Bishop pomposity. And by these weaknesses, he accepted those he was mentoring badly.
He went to Europe and America and learnt their corrupt way of worship and came back with false spirit. He started wearing Bishop rings, necklaces and crown in the church, he was bewitched by Benny Hinn. He started ministering in the church where women would not cover their heads and he will say nothing. He would preach miracles and declare prophecies while the church was dying.
All these mega pastors, copied from him! They learnt corruption, ministerial corruptions from him. How women would be in the church without head ties and prophesies would still be released for them! This is Pentecostal madness or rascalism.
They copied church dance from him! All these anointed oil ministry, handkerchiefs, anointed soap, anointed cutlass and all originated from him.
The churches that are following his style includes *The Redeemed Christian Church*, *Winners Chapel Church*, *Omega Fire Ministry*, *Dunamis*, *Christ Embassy Church*, *Anglican Church* and some of these Pentecostal Churches copies and learns from him.
Learn what? How women would be in the church with uncovered head, Bishop would cover heads in the church, wear jewelries, dance in the church, speak in tongues yet committing sins. That's why people wants to be like him, not because of holiness, but because of his anointings! Where is he now? Without Holiness.. .(Hebrews 12:14).
Anointing is not Holiness.
Worst post ever on this great forum.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by DarkJeddi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make una allow this man rest.. angry
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Ola17: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2021
The op is correct.
Most of the fraud going on in Pentecost churches today originated from Benson Idahosa. He introduced brazen commercialization of Christianity and fake miracles.
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Greatzeus(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Op,all these things you listed,are they against the scriptures or against your own church tradition. I don't know if the man was true or false,but I know judgement belongs to God.
Besides,he is dead and his work follows him,why not run your own race.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Truvelisback(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Greatzeus:
Op,all these things you listed,are they against the scriptures or against your own church tradition. I don't know if the man was true or false,but I know judgement belongs to God.
Besides,he is dead and his work follows him,why not run your own race.
Don't mind him, i thought he wanted to tell us sins he committed, i didn't know that he was telling us Jargons.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
samwash:
@Op, what is the name of your Ministry/church that you have set up to address all theses lapeses you mention?
anointed oil,handkerchiefs for mantle & the rest things you talked abt are lack of
Holiness.
@Op, I sense you are still a baby Christian that still feed in milk. You never crack the real bone of Christianity.
Ask the Holy Spirit to give you insight & reveal the truth to you about scriptures, don't lean on your own understanding.

i am member of holiness revival movement worldwide (horemow). the founder Pastor Paul Rika adresses all the lapses i mentioned in the light of the scriptures!

You can check his messages out on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/c/PASTORPAULRIKA1

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
BornofGod108:

i am member of holiness revival movement worldwide (horemow). the founder Pastor Paul Rika adresses all the lapses i mentioned in the light of the scriptures!

You can check his messages out on youtube

Sorry we don't know him including the name of his church. So you support a man whose message is centered on attacking other ministers of God?. Tell your pastor to focus solely on the advancement of the Kingdom of God. Thanks very much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
You err greatly!
He wasn't just a bishop but an Archbishop so his position surpasses that of a common bishop! cheesy
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Holiness for you is to cover your head and not wear jewelries?

So king David, a man after God's heart, was not holy among other righteous Kings, because they wore jewelries?

That's a very erroneous basis.

What I could say about Benson Idahosa, a man I respected so much, was that he started very well but lost focus at the end, as was illustrated by a parable of Jesus, where the cares and riches of this world choke the Word of God in someone's heart, and impedes on the person ability to bear fruits of It to perfection.

God bless.
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
matex97:
Sorry we don't know him including the name of his church. So you support a man whose message is centered on attacking other ministers of God?. Tell your pastor to focus solely on the advancement of the Kingdom of God. Thanks very much

pst pauk rika does not attack other ministers, get that!, he is labouring to bring the church to oneness of doctrine, he is the end time voice of holiness!, and everything you need to know about Jesus and his do's and don't is preached by him. the mistake in benson idahosa ministry is preached against by him

holiness revival movement worldwide (horemow) is in over 63 countries of the world, and in 6 continent out of 7 continents of the world.

check his messages out on youtube

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Holiness for you is to cover your head and not wear jewelries?

So king David, a man after God's heart, was not holy among other righteous Kings, because they wore jewelries?

That's a very erroneous basis.

What I could say about Benson Idahosa, a man I respected so much, was that he started very well but lost focus at the end, as was illustrated by a parable of Jesus, where the cares and riches of this world choke the Word of God in someone's heart, and impedes on the person ability to bear fruits of It to perfection.

God bless.

holiness is both in and out 2 cor 7:1, so covering of the head during worship and Abstaining from jewelries is part of holiness,without it no heaven 1 Tim 2:9-10
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
BornofGod108:

holiness is both in and out 2 cor 7:1, so covering of the head during worship and Abstaining from jewelries is part of holiness,without it no heaven 1 Tim 2:9-10
You obviously haven't got the least idea what holiness is to think that it's men that determines what holiness is not God.

In heaven there are humans who wear crowns so are they not holy?
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by lottomkyes200: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Well done class's rep of Heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You obviously haven't got the least idea what holiness is to think that it's men that determines what holiness is not God.

In heaven there are humans who wear crowns so are they not holy?

if those men writings were not the acceptable standard for holiness, why did they become scriptures?

2Tim 3:16-17 say's all scriptures is given by the inspiration of God, it is profitable for doctrine.......
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
samwash:
Holiness.

I don't know about what op meant by all these things he stated, but your first question is one of the many things wrong with Nigerian "Christianity". It's like the people of Nineveh asking Jonah "what city have you ruled before to implement these warnings you're giving us?"

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
BornofGod108:

How is wearing jewelries unholy?

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

How is wearing jewelries unholy?
God commanded so in Exo 33:4-6 it is an unholy thing, remove it. 1Tim 2-9-10
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
BornofGod108:

God commanded so in Exo 33:4-6 it is an unholy thing, remove it. 1Tim 2-9-10

God commanded Moses to remove his sandals too. So it means wearing sandals is a sin also, right? Oh n! This doesn't fit the Pharisee narrative, so it's not a sin.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by MightySparrow: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You err greatly!
He wasn't just a bishop but an Archbishop so his position surpasses that of a common bishop! cheesy

So?
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by MightySparrow: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
To read this kind of nonsense in the morning is somehow. This writer just an attention seeker.

Papa Idahosa is my man. He saw, where Jesus said 'in my name, you will riase the dead'. He was looking for any dead'person to raise. He found one, and proved the faithfulness of God. My neighbour, Maximuside will say, he wasn't a JW and his faithless Organization is ordained to condemn him.

The writer should be given a satchel of packaged water to cool temper.
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by caye(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
It's so sad that the slaves never left the plantation: when their white master gave them religion and pointed the eyes towards the sky, while raping their wives, stole their labour, their land and gold, the slaves kept on hoping for a white-skinned Messiah coming down from the sky.

So sad.
Their minds still chained after 500 years of slavery, poverty and humiliation.
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by CaptMarvel(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Anointing is not Holiiness. Holiness is first priority to attain the kingdom not demonstration of power. Come to think of it, what's a man of God doing with chains and necklaces? Quiet baffling.
Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by BornofGod108(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2021
CaptMarvel:
Anointing is not Holiiness. Holiness is first priority to attain the kingdom not demonstration of power. Come to think of it, what's a man of God doing with chains and necklaces? Quiet baffling.

thank u!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah by SilasIBB: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
*Coughs*
Stoically*

Never seek your Inspiration to become other people's Aspirations

(1) (Reply)

Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . / Thank God I'm Not An Atheist / You Must Be Born Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.