Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Can You Stand Out When Seeking A New Job In 2022?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can You Stand Out When Seeking A New Job In 2022?? (158 Views)

Flour Mills Workers Stage Protest Outside The Company Seeking A Increased Salary / Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Stand Out When Seeking A New Job In 2022?? by okiripo(f): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Highlighting specific accomplishments, on your resume and profile, is key to standing out in any job search. For remote positions, you specifically want to highlight accomplishments that would showcase your ability to work independently, without much supervision.

Employers are looking for the right skills/experience, and they’re looking for people who have the discipline to work on their own, so they can trust you’re doing your work when there’s “no one looking.”

A good example could be a project where it was on you to organize the whole thing independently, taking it through the full life-cycle. That’s the sort of person an employer can put some trust in.

Let make 2022 a fruitful year, by having it in mind to get a good job without wasting much time.

I heard about an online recruitment platform that will be publicized soon it is called Bogger, I heard users can have a live interview section with there employer via text, audio and video call without going out of their comfort zone. So I heard.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl In Surulerre / Need A Job Check The Link...sales Rep / Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.