Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

"I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (49121 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by sokera: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
This is happening in Lagos after 2023 elections. Mark my words. MC Oluomo wouldn't even be allowed entry to US. They all must pay for their sins
hahaha you are really pained … I am sure a lot you don’t know about MC … MC is not a cultist and MC is love by all … guy relax MC no dey play bitter politics, after election MC remain calm and back to his duties … pls don’t compare Kabaka to MC …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by fergie001: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Indispensable85:
They both crossed the line at some point though. Kabaka mocking him for being childless was satanic. Obaseki destroying his hotel with case still in court,infact few days to judgement was illegal and dictatorial.
The Court will still have ruled for a Compensation because Tony didn't have a C of O..... Dictatorial, YES

It's all politics, Oba will compensate him.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by emerged01(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

Same fate will befall MC oluomo if PDP wins Lagos state
MC has done well for himself by investing hugely in his children. Such investment is the best you can make for yourself. He is not to be compared with kabaka.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

But how PDP wan take win Lagos na. You self think am well na.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by sylve11: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
SATANlST:
useless cultist. u all know that that is winnerly father right?
his son winnerly is on nairaland causing nuisance. and his nephew chibudollar is a pick pocket

You sabi them? undecided cool
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This comment does not even make sense

I don't remember me quoting you, sofo.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by dapadawee: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1409846/didnt-win-obaseki-tony-kabaka-kneels-asks-governor-obaseki-forgive-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
This is wisdom my brother, some may call it cowardice but that person That advised you to do this is your good friend. I love this and it doesn't reduce you in anyway

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria my country see hotel whey political thug get even civil servant no fit afford am
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Yankee101: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
When you take a man's source of pride away. .

It's evil to demolish properties for selfish reasons
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by saintruky(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Depend on d kin mess.. no be every mess dey smell na

Nosa111:
Nor be my mouth you go hear say king mess
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Ockra007: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Government na ur mate
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by ovieigho(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
emerged01:

MC has done well for himself by investing hugely in his children. Such investment is the best you can make for yourself. He is not to be compared with kabaka.
So it’s his children that will now be paying all the money he lavish on ‘nollywood girls ‘ , spraying musicians? Even if such things happened!

Is like you don’t know how sweet ,street money is !

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SATANlST: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2021
sylve11:

You sabi them? undecided cool
yes his son chibudollar is a nuisance and his nephew winnerly na confirmed pickpocket cultist
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Almighty Kabaka has been reduced to nothing by Obaseki

He is even kneeling and begging.

Igbinedion used Bob Izua when he was governor, after his tenure Oshiomhole came and reduced him to Nothing and install Kabaka.
Oshiomhole used Kabaka and now Obaseki has come and equally reduced him to nothing.
This ultimately show that those who terrorise people always has top government backing and once those government sponsors withdraws their support u will found out they are just nothing in the society.

Obasaki boys will not even allow Tony Kabaka to rise again, his time has passed

Oshiomhole and his boys lost both in state and federal.
The next person that will beg will be Patrick Obahiagbon.
Even the the Pro Oshiomhole state house assembly members has also begged

Edo no be Lagos
If patric begs, who will understand. People will clap instead.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Penguin2:
He’s no longer in charge of collecting taxes.

His Hotel was demolished.

I see the hand of hunger in this new humility grin

Obaseki took the rug off of his feet and blocked all his sources of fund.

Learn this today, you that is reading this, never fight with the government. You will lose.

I’m sure that even if the courts order the state to build the hotel Obaseki will not build it until he leaves office. And once he leaves office, nothing concern am again. He will transfer it to the next governor who might still not do it.

Don’t ever fight govt!

Last time I checked, politicians operates what we called government. Politicians in power make law other people implement the laws called it administrator.

Another season of looting by corrupt elected Nigerian politicians operating the government system.

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Tribu(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
juman:
What is classless in what he said?

He want peace to reign between him and the governor.
You did well kabaka.

First sensible comment
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
jeff1993:
U be Senior man no be for Governmet ooo!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skilll.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

You are still elevating what you called government that is the cause of your brokenness. No be juju be dat?
Abeg go meet your government to mentor you.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Kabaka has been humbled.

The moral of the matter is,in Nigeria politics use your brain. Don't let emotions and pride make you say and do crazy things.

Don't be surprise,Osho and Obaseki are still padi padi,but their subjects are still enemies.

Nigerian politicians are always united when it's time for looting.

That's why I don't like Nigerian political sycophants calling themselves APC PDP APGA and others corrupt useless political parties supporters.

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by crossfm: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

That's why I don't like Nigerian political sycophants calling themselves APC PDP APGA and others corrupt useless political parties supporters.

They are all one and the same. They might be from different political parties,but with one clear goal,"looting", impoverishing the masses.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by emperor863(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

Wishful thinking. There is PDP in Lagos state therefore, there is Noway PDP would win Lagos state.

But then, you're only a refugee in the southwest, why won't you talk rubbish?
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
crossfm:

They are all one and the same. They might be from different political parties,but with one clear goal,"looting", impoverishing the masses.

Yet gullibles Nigerianists don't know that their public participation they called it elections/voting can't protect them from these wicked politicians.

Nigerian politicans are the real terrorists leaders people don't know. Buying guns to fools in Nigeria security uniforms called it DSS police military Nava and other rubbish they created to oppressing indigenous citizens of land.

Those in power today will become nothing after their tenure; then fear of unknown and corruption continues until civil disobedience hit politicians homes.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Sammerboi: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
No be dis man them dey call The Godfather if Edo state? Sapa don catch am bad na kneeling remain for him lol.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Sermwell(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
CaptainFM1:

But how PDP wan take win Lagos na. You self think am well na.
Anything can happen anytime. If Tinubu dies today, alot of things can happen to Lagos!
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sermwell:

Anything can happen anytime. If Tinubu dies today, alot of things can happen to Lagos!

Nobody will die. But with or without him, PDP has already been swept into the lagoon.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by crossfm: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Yet gullibles Nigerianists don't know that their public participation they called it elections/voting can't protect them from these wicked politicians.

Nigerian politicans are the real terrorists leaders people don't know. Buying guns to fools in Nigeria security uniforms called it DSS police military Nava and other rubbish they created to oppressing indigenous citizens of land.

Those in power today will become nothing after their tenure; then fear of unknown and corruption continues until civil disobedience hit politicians homes.

One thing they(politicians) fail to understand is that they are not save with their loot. Soon the oppressed will get to their elastic limit and will fight back. The rich will become endergered. The sons and daughters of that man you denied education will surely come for you, because crime is the only way they know.

Look at what is happening in the north today,the political class are beginning to feel the heat. Soon it will spread all over the country.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by seunmsg(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
He is simply massaging the ego of the governor after defeating him in court. He is in no way humble or apologetic. Once the judgement is implemented, he will continue his hostilities with the governor. This is just politics.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Winnerly: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
SATANlST:
yes his son chibudollar is a nuisance and his nephew winnerly na confirmed pickpocket cultist

I have left this monicker for you. Have fun psyho
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by RiceProducers: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

PDP won't ever win Lagos. Maybe ADCn some near future
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by ebufa: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
chrisxxx:
When politicians are using you they would make you believe that you are the source of air they breathe. Once your purpose in their lives expire they abandon you with reckless abandonment.
See as Kabaka don reduce.

na wah o! dem reduce d guy.... e remain to delete am sef!

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SATANlST: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Winnerly:

I have left this monicker for you. Have fun psyho
i will make sure u quote me with the new one u useless arm robber. your mama rotten toto there
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:
Mumu! Your dirty mouth must be oozing and smelling like shit for licking APC and Tinubu ass. Ozuor, get sense
thanks once again for accepting you're an idiot
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by nairamaniac: 3:31am On Dec 22, 2021
pointblank247:
This one is classless

Hahahahhahaha

No be classless oooo.

Na condition!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.