Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) (23732 Views)

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by manlawal(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Close 100M in Naira.

This kind temptation ba, I go need the lord's strength to overcome am o.

For this Buhari government
f9 in mathematics that what you get in waec and neco
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
seborrhic:
He would have been caught simple.
Trying to save his neck and receiving praise for it.
The foundation is indirectly saying someone can get away with illegally cornering money erroneously posted to one's account.As horrible as Nigeria is,that is not the case;if the police and banks wants to recover illegally credited sums,it's as easy as abc.
In summary,he didn't do it primarily as a measure of integrity,but he had no choice primarily,then secondarily thought of his reputation in his alumni,if caught out later.

I agree with your point about the foundation. They are just trying to spin the story and hype themselves
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Close 100M in Naira.

I go like meet Ur bureau de change o.. his rate is very high o..
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by OvertheTop(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Unclefemolala:
I commend his efforts, that said. He actually has no choice.its his client
I work in an investment bank and on numerous occasions , Corporates and HNIs will add some extra zeros mistakenly but we have to refund them , not because we want to but because we have no choice.
Eventually their account will be audited or they find out and they're your client....you will have to pay every last drop. Mistake or not and lose your reputation

But if He kept Quiet Till an investigation is Done...…
OR
Had Spent the money Promising to Pay Back,

Would he have been Seen as Honest? NO.

in fact he will Lose his Dealings Completely
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by fkj950ax(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
All these vanity stories.
He would have gone to jail.
The bank will reverse it on their own, or get a court order compelling them to do so.
Because he's a TEF alumni is not why he has integrity. We can dig all TEF alumni history with questionable behaviors showing no integrity
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Ttjj: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Pearlqueen(f): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Close 100M in Naira.

What are you saying?
$2k+ close to 100m?

shocked
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I refunded a client $1m when he was suppose to pay $1k and no one heard about it.

Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by offset67(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aje
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by calcal: 3:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Whiteman will not return it
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
donofdons:
Sharp man. Him know say if him return am, them go double the money for am as reward.
But na so I return 1 million naira wey I find for my car, governor carry certificate of honesty give me. Which one come be certificate of honesty when even the governor sef na thief. I know say him just dey think say I be mumu. Nobody give me 1 naira more. I even spend 12k on transportation to go collect am. I come later realize say na me do my sef. If God give you free money for this country, chop am. Person wey fit forget 1 million naira no need am pass taxi driver or the person na sinner wey God wan punish and God sef say him dey forgive anything.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
vannessa7:
I knew he must be a Yoruba guy before opening the thread, that said,
For those saying he had no choice, I know a close person who make pure water and mistakenly credited a supplier 1,000,000 instead of a hundred thousand, the supplier run for like two weeks and when eventually arrested he said he has used the money to buy market and he will return it later, the police had to give him time based on promise that he will pay. He was released. The pure water guy had to go and borrow to run his business.
No rewards for guessing the right tribe of the supplier.
Must be red meat tribe
Re: Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) by Depsui(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:
I knew he must be a Yoruba guy before opening the thread, that said,
For those saying he had no choice, I know a close person who make pure water and mistakenly credited a supplier 1,000,000 instead of a hundred thousand, the supplier run for like two weeks and when eventually arrested he said he has used the money to buy market and he will return it later, the police had to give him time based on promise that he will pay. He was released. The pure water guy had to go and borrow to run his business.
No rewards for guessing the right tribe of the supplier.

That's why they are saying that he has no choice. He will eventually be caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.