Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,040 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) (18862 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by freeman67: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Which anonymous and you are covering the sender's detail. Why you no leave am as it is...
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by IbileIfe: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
The attention whoring of NIgerian celebrities is a form of mental illness.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
And the transaction was done in the middle of the night (00:35 +1 GMT, that is 12:35am), heaven knows what might have transpired before the simp do the transfer.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

I don't see why this should be news, 1m is just 2000 dolls, me and my guys spent more than that at cubana this Saturday na

Empty barrel sad angry

Una too dey make mouth for this place

Whereas you be one upcoming Yahoo wey collect him first gift card last week grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na waoo.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Skooldeto(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

I don't see why this should be news, 1m is just 2000 dolls, me and my guys spent more than that at cubana this Saturday na

pls help me for this xmass
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
emmabest2000:
Anonymous indeed

No free lunch, even in Freetown

hahahaha na so
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by gnhpowerhouse: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations ...Who is given me money too oooo
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by MrEazi223: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Wannabe celeb
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by toffyz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chidex50:
The sender go show face later
100%

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayo2004:
So there is a sugar daddy named Anonymous

Anyways,you will see how these women will squander the money on rubbish,if I am given one million naira with the plans I have in my head,poverty go see me run

This life no balance
In my next life,me and Angel go get problem if I no be fine woman ; D
eeyah ,u men are naturally polygamous nah - na wetin una dey enjoy be that - ur penis na free.for.every woman . If you people.too dey ration the penis small small - the value go increase , lol.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fiscus105:

Before you know anonymous will surface from nowhere and start shifting pants oooo
na your pant ?
No be jobless boys dey.shift.pant.up and.down ? Is it not better to increase.body count with a useful.person.than a useless, penniless person ?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
na your pant ?
No be jobless boys dey.shift.pant.up and.down ? Is it not better to increase.body count with a useful.person.than a useless, penniless person ?

I seeeeeeeeeeeee. Indirect advert. Looking forward to seeing ur own acct on faceless forum.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Anonymous good Samaritan dey dash you 1m but your male counterparts dey run go church for donations for one kidney or liver problems

Clito-currency .... The future is femail
is she the one.that poured alcohol down their throat to give them kidney disease? Is she the cause of their liver problems? Abi how is their kidney issue her problem?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by bisqit: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
Anonymous kee you there undecided

Na anonymous and you still cover the name

Dey deceive una sef undecided

No be one of your client you dey render service to undecided
money for one night stand with one of her clients. I go like chop the babe free of charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
And the transaction was done in the middle of the night (00:35 +1 GMT, that is 12:35am), heaven knows what might have transpired before the simp do the transfer.
.loooooooool - wetin concern you ? Gbefila

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cuz that thing in her jeans too fat, it rebounded and the simp caught it off the backboard... grin
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Ttjj: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
After sexxxx gift
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Tannhauser(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
The average Nigerian men is a low self esteem, SIMP, idiot. We keep throwing money at women ,claiming to be LOADED. The woman collects the money and based on assurances that "there's plenty more where that came from" she demands more. And we now say she is materialistic, no be you start am?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy you no lie
bisqit:
money for one night stand with one of her clients. I go like chop the babe free of charge
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by toujurs: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:
Nigeria Actresses and Gift na 1&2 grin
As in ehn, leave all this anonymous shit, most of these actress are into prostitution in disguise
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Cheryph200(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
You gift yourself 1m to show off..
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
is she the one.that poured alcohol down their throat to give them kidney disease? Is she the cause of their liver problems? Abi how is their kidney issue her problem?

It's not her problem o

She should keep balling
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
newdawnlive:
has Odunlade popular reach I have never hear anon ever dash him #1000
how are you sure? if people gifts him money, he won't post it on social media, it is women that like seeking attention and bragging on social media
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) by andico34: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
kojoja7300:
Hhhh
this guy is a scammer and thief....
Nairalanders beware

(1) (2) (Reply)

TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah / Chelsea Currency A.K.A Iyaibadan Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos) / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.