Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages (18832 Views)

Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by benjackugo: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo has deleted his Instagram and Twitter pages a few hours after he pulled down a post wherein he admitted to cheating on his wife, IGBERETV reports.

Since Tuesday, the musician has been in the news when he opened up about getting intimate with a woman during a trip to the United States.

Okposo’s confession had triggered a wave of reactions on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing their different opinions.

In the heat of the reactions, the singer had removed the apology post from his Instagram page on Wednesday.

A check on Thursday showed Okposo has also taken down his Instagram page.

“Sorry, this page isn’t available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram,” a note on the page read.

Also, a note on his Twitter page read, “This account doesn’t exist”.

Okposo had earlier apologised to his wife while stating that he would be suspending himself from “ministry activities” as part of efforts to “make peace with God.

“To my wife, Ozioma. I am sincerely sorry I put you through this shameful and embarrassing situation. I broke your trust and disappointed you. Your forgiveness of my moral failure and poor judgement is important to me. I pray I will eventually be able to build back the trust and confidence every single day for the rest of my life,” the statement read in part.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413323/infidelity-scandal-sammie-okposo-deletes-instagram-twitter-pages/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Righteousness2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Monitoring Spirits! You guys should allow okposu rest.
He has said he is going off to make Peace with GOD.
Allow him to Focus.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Early signs of depression?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by EdidemLord(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Noted

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
This life

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by nonny1212: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
A wise man once said, No matter how you lose guard on top vagina-people, always play safe.

A wise man also reminded us, Rubbers are cheap, make use of it.

N50 rubber would have prevented all these drama

I heard he was a chronic fvcker when he was a music director in church. All the girls rush him.

A fvcker will always be a fvcker. It will be a very long journey for him. Most of his fans would lose faith in him.

Na human we be sha.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by gambia(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Village people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by dynicks(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wetin use this man head play dorime no be small hand do'am really!....

U see this thing called konji!?....aswear make that thing no just reason your matter for tight corner!..

17 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by gambia(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Allow him to Focus.

Ride on ....

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Romanoff(f): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
The issue with his scandal is the fact that a lot of people say it's been a pattern with him.

Sleeping with choristers in his church is his modus operandi.

The reason this became explosive is because the woman involved got pregnant and refused to abort.

55 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by sweet16s: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by FuckDModz: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Toto don end this bastard career.

I can't blame him tho’.

Even the wisest man according to Christians and Jews had little self-control around beautiful women.

Beautiful women are more powerful than they can imagine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
After we don read am for other blogs since morning.Be the first to update.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Flame4chi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
I think he needs this

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by LeyeWrites: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blogs should be obsolete now.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Remite011(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Naija demons no go allow pesin rest and focus in peace, na to dey monitor upandan be dre work

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Born2conquer: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
May God be with him during this period, s#x is the sweetest but the harm is something else!

It's baffling how a 5 mins exercise can do so much damage to an individual.

Control the thing between your legs and you will be unstoppable

16 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by paulolee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
no be today kpekus don dey fall men..

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
People must have trolled him badly. That’s not fair

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Klass99(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022

12 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Which style e take doke that babe?
Doggy
Missionary
Cowgirl

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Donedeal1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good for women wrapper.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by ogwuche4u(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Allow him to Focus.

Sir, please what can you say about his ordeal?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by xcesspaschal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Love is a disease of the heart terrible for man's liberty, but an excellent pep pill for a woman hunting for a slave: when love smites a
man, it turns him into a dazed prey; when it possesses a woman, she becomes a clear-eyed, calculating huntress cooly stalking her befuddled prey. Love means quite different things to each other. When a woman tells a man "I love you", she means "I want you to feed me, house me, clothe me, Bleep me, get me great with child, and take me as your burden until I catch a better slave".
In contrast, when a man tells a woman "I love you", he means "I am eager to be your slave, and ready to do everything I can to make you satisfied and happy. Wch is why, wen a woman hears a man say to her "I love u" her joy is great cos she understands him to know that he has been knocked out by her chloroform of romance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by TrumpDonald2: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okposo got caught this time and thats why he's acting this. You don't learn new habits at old age. He's not sorry at all, he's apologizing because he was caught this time.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Almost Lynched" - Oritsefemi Talks About Quilox Fight (Video) / DJ Spinall At BET 2017 (Photos) / Babylon Lounge Opens In Abuja, Hosts Iyanya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.