Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) (50767 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
DON'T THEY HAVE WIFE OR WIVES THAT CAN COOK FOR THEM WHILE THEY GO ABOUT THEIR PROFESSIONAL JOBS?

WHY GO AND ENGAGE HOUSEHELP THAT WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH?

Report has it that togolese, beninoise was responsible for the murder of their boss while they were engage as househelp in Nigeria.

Worst of all Nigerian househelp have also joined their foreign counterpart to be killing their Nigerian boss and then stealing their properties.

It was an Akwa Ibom born househelp that strangle to death the mother of ex-edo state governor, Mr Lucky Igbenedion and made away with her belongings.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2021
I think we should get the facts right
From reliable source in that vicinity, it was his friend(s) that stay together with him that are considered the prime suspects
I heard it has nothing to do with house boy(s) but just jealousy because he and the other are making it while the others felt dejected or, life was not fair on them. The case is still on sha........
adecz:
undecided

The houseboy was Most likely
a buzu aboki ☹️☹️☹️

People must be very careful with
the type of houseboys or maiguards
they employ.

Most of these workers eye don tear
finish. They easily connive with outsiders
to perpetuate such horrible crimes.❌
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by ransomed: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2021
You employed an Arewanistan as your house help while you are an Easterner, you are very careless.
RIP to the departed souls.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
So sad ..wetin grown up man like this dey to do with house maid. Or maybe na gateman
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
There is more to this murder. I believe the houseboy is just a mere tool used by a jealous colleague or lover but more like a colleague.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
When you tell people you want to relocate abroad.

Hmmm, I no go talk beyond this.

Nigerians dey scare the devil himself.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
I recall my uncle once had a gateman who left his phone charging in the main house, I picked the phone one day to use his charger, Omo, Na so I see Whatsapp message of someone asking when the Oga is travelling. so I opened the chat message to read the chat, Omo, the guy was planning to kidnap his Oga. This guy was working with the house help, they planned to both kidnap the man, rape his daughter and steal documents and valuables. You need see the vulgar comments they made about the man's daughter and how they plan to humiliate her, the house boy self don already buy drugs wey e go use for the girl during rape, they already have molded a spare key to the house, everything planned.

Omo, I show the man the thing , he begin shake , called the police, but as sharp guy the time the gateman and houseboy came back home from errand, I just called them inside room, lock both of them inside, till police came, they called the man planning the kidnap for a meet up,and arrested him and his crew.

Always be vigilant, this was just pure luck, these domestic staff don't care about you , it's better to make then fear you than to show them love and mercy. Be fair with them, but don't allow them access to your movement, your main house, or properties. Make sure they have families and know where they live down to their villages, get guarantors from them and do frequent checks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
AllKnowing:
Not saying I blame him, but in this Nigeria of today you must guard information of your next move or progress with all your heart.

And sadly you can predict someone's emotion, next move etc. By mere looking @ there wahstapp status!
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by lightwind(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Which kind evil house boy be this biko kwa

Jealous house boy
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2021
I pity people still employing housebys and house girls without properly scrutinizing their backgrounds. That's how demons incarnate are brought into the home.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2021
AllKnowing:
Not saying I blame him, but in this Nigeria of today you must guard information of your next move or progress with all your heart.

Exactly. Never give them ur exact date

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by adecz: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
LLSAINT:
I think we should get the facts right
From reliable source in that vicinity, it was his friend(s) that stay together with him that are considered the prime suspects
I heard it has nothing to do with house boy(s) but just jealousy because he and the other are making it while the others felt dejected or, life was not fair on them. The case is still on sha........

But why the houseboy take off❓
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
sad
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
I tel you
chatinent:
So sad.

In his prime, they took him. After much studious years to become human.

Country is a killjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by ihustler(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Sorry, if I didn't appeal to your android blokus.

But the truth has to be told. The blood letting that has taken place under this administration far exceeds all of the previous administrations' put together

AndroBlaze:

You are an irredeemable fool.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Ofadaman:
I recall my uncle once had a gateman who left his phone charging in the main house, I picked the phone one day to use his charger, Omo, Na so I see Whatsapp message of someone asking when the Oga is travelling. so I opened the chat message to read the chat, Omo, the guy was planning to kidnap his Oga. This guy was working with the house help, they planned to both kidnap the man, rape his daughter and steal documents and valuables. You need see the vulgar comments they made about the man's daughter and how they plan to humiliate her, the house boy self don already buy drugs wey e go use for the girl during rape, they already have molded a spare key to the house, everything planned.

Omo, I show the man the thing , he begin shake , called the police, but as sharp guy the time the gateman and houseboy came back home from errand, I just called them inside room, lock both of them inside, till police came, they called the man planning the kidnap for a meet up,and arrested him and his crew.

Always be vigilant, this was just pure luck, these domestic staff don't care about you , it's better to make then fear you than to show them love and mercy. Be fair with them, but don't allow them access to your movement, your main house, or properties. Make sure they have families and know where they live down to their villages, get guarantors from them and do frequent checks
Gbam
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by victorv12(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2021
I know him. Every weekend, we used to play table tennis together in Games Village. He is a cool guy. A day to his demise, he was trying to play table tennis with me but I wasn't able to play with him based on the fact that he wasn't a professional player like me.

What happened to him was so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by GetMeRight: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2021
adecz:
undecided

[s] The houseboy was Most likely
a buzu aboki ☹️☹️☹️
[/s]

they employ.

The annoying thing is they won't just
plan & Rob their oga & take off, they
always kill, Rob & then take off &
usually, they always get apprehended☹️☹️

You are senseless. The assailant could be his fellow tribesman for all what we know.

wink2015:
DON'T THEY HAVE WIFE OR WIVES THAT CAN COOK FOR THEM WHILE THEY GO ABOUT THEIR PROFESSIONAL JOBS?

WHY GO AND ENGAGE HOUSEHELP THAT WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH?

Report has it that togolese, beninoise was responsible for the murder of their boss while they were engage as househelp in Nigeria.

Worst of all Nigerian househelp have also joined their foreign counterpart to be killing their Nigerian boss and then stealing their properties.

It was an Akwa Ibom born househelp that strangle to death the mother of ex-edo state governor, Mr Lucky Igbenedion and made away with her belongings.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2021
The last thing I would do is bring a stranger into my home in the name of house help, cook or whatever. Even the idea of a gateman, I think if you must do, hire a professional with a company
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by sapientia(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
So sad

The young Doc is gone forever.

I hope they have arrested the said househelp

How can one be this wicked and heartless?

If it were a lady, I would said MAYBE she don wicked the boy

Well

If you can't treat a domestic staff same way you will treat yourself and family, don't ever employ one

They have your lives in their hands and anything can trigger them especially feeling they are being used without any gain for them
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by 7pages(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Na jealous from these house helps they make them go extreme on their bosses but I'm surprise how the illiterate house help felt he won't be hunted with this brainless move

How can killing of your boss made you untraceable?

May we not entrust our safety in the hands of terrorist

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Motive: New Car. New Car always headlining... this person was gifted a new car... that person bought his mom a new car ... today Wizkid dashed his manager a new car ... yesterday one other person surprised his mom with a new car .... new car means you are a somebody .... all eyes on you ... new car brings respect and admiration. This is what gives rise to the desperation of having a new car .... by any means necessary by too many people. I strongly believe the househelp happens to be one of them. What needs to be in the media is follow ups ... what happens to the murderer. Is he going to be set free?... is he going to be given a longgg sentence?... with hard labour?... is he going to be hanged?... or is he going to he stoned to death? What I do know is he is going to blame the devil.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
I hope people reading these stories about domestic staff killing their employers are learning 1 or 2 lessons.
Bringing in total strangers into your home/life and displaying opulence before a pauper is a dangerous recipe that can only lead to regrets.
.......fear who no get
RIP to the dead
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by EmmyCC: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad RIP ex Unsecite.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2021
AllKnowing:

a lesson I learned in a very hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Those who are very close to him and well aware of his travel plan should be investigated. The house help may not be acting alone.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2021
adecz:
undecided

The houseboy was Most likely
a buzu ( Tuareg ) aboki ☹️☹️☹️

they employ.

The annoying thing is they won't just
plan & Rob their oga & take off, they
always kill, Rob & then take off &
usually, they always get apprehended☹️☹️

You have started tribalism over the issue. Where was it stated in the news the tribe of the houseboy?
They will be blaming, commenting unpleasant nonsense tribalistically.

You are intentionally trying to divert attention from the the usual tribe that is known for this type of act i.e get rich quickly syndrome through illicit method whether drug or anyhow.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2021
When will evil deeds come to an end?
RIP to the departed souls
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2021
What's the name of the house boy?
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by ashetu(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Agricmoney:

so bad

Anyway, Agriculture is life

Yes sir,let me create flyer for your Agricultural product in other to promote your business at an affordable price

Whatsapp 08024575448

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.