Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business (926 Views)

My Poultry Journey... / My Poultry Farming Experience! / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by NNtv(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2021
I have been doing the business before, but I was faced with life challenges. Now, I have prepared my farm back. I only need some funds to kickoff.

I will return ₦60,000 in three months. And every dealings with you will be documented.

I have already registered my farm with the CAC.

This will be the best Christmas gift to me.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by denobaba: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2021
NNtv:
I have been doing the business before, but I was faced with life challenges. Now, I have prepared my farm back. I only need some funds to kickoff.

I will return ₦60,000 in three months. And every dealings with you will be documented.

I have already registered my farm with the CAC.

This will be the best Christmas gift to me.
Where are you based? Provide a bit more information about yourself and the challenges you talked about.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by NNtv(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
denobaba:
Where are you based? Provide a bit more information about yourself and the challenges you talked about.
I am based in nsukka, enugu State. The challenge I faced was when I was abducted by evil people on 10th February 2020. I was able to escape by the grace of God. After being rescued, I had some psychological issues that I was unable to sleep for 3months. All of my investments were lost when I was visiting hospitals and therapists. Story long, but I thank God for life.

So, now I want to start the poultry again. To start life back.

Should I break down my plan for the poultry business?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by kennethfranc(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2021
NNtv:
I am based in nsukka, enugu State. The challenge I faced was when I was abducted by evil people on 10th February 2020. I was able to escape by the grace of God. After being rescued, I had some psychological issues that I was unable to sleep for 3months. All of my investments were lost when I was visiting hospitals and therapists. Story long, but I thank God for life.

Which part of nsukka?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by kennethfranc(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
NNtv:

I suggest u break it down to an extent Sha ... Am within Nsukka town
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by NNtv(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
kennethfranc:

I suggest u break it down to an extent Sha ... Am within Nsukka town
I have the plan of going into broiler. day old, feed them to six weeks and sale off. In this period of time it should have attend up-to 2.5kg in weight.
After the first round, I will increase the number. Still breed them to six weeks and sale. By this time, it will be three months. I will return the capital and profit to the investor. And continue with whatever is left for me. And if the investor is ready to continue with me, then we renegotiate The ROI and period.

Am actually from Ede oballa, Nsukka

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by mansoor093(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2021
I like this plans like 100 - 200 birds, I have spaces for broilers production, but I don't have capital to run, if you are staying in Ibadan and you want to patner with me, I would appreciate.

All verification is welcome
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by Phoeberesources(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Improved F1 pawpaw #800 - #1,000
For improved F2 pawpaw price is within #500 to #1,000 (the more the quantity the more the discount)
The varieties are Sweet and bigger
Fruiting period is within 6 to 8 months

Location Ibadan (easy transportation)
Chat us on

Other nourished seedlings � �
Noni
Dwarf Mango
Dates palm
Cocoa
Walnut
Moringa
Almond
Aloe vera
Teak gedu
Strawberry
Miracle fruit
Passion fruit
Pomegranate
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple
Jumbo cashew
Jumbo Gauva
Dwarf pawpaw
Local pear/Ube
Hass avocado pear
Neem/DongoYaro
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Pineapple (sweet cayenne)
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (giant hybrid Cavendish)
Budded sweet orange, Tangerlo, Citrus Grape. Lemon, Shaddock, tangerine

SEEDS :��️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by BF69BF: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
mansoor093:
I like this plans like 100 - 200 birds, I have spaces for broilers production, but I don't have capital to run, if you are staying in Ibadan and you want to patner with me, I would appreciate.

All verification is welcome

Where in IB are you?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Invest ₦50k Into My Poultry Business by mansoor093(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
BF69BF:

Where in IB are you?

Olodo bank, off iwo road, Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies / Cockerel / The Lies In Agriculture Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.