Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State (354 Views)

That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State by ndi4luv(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Where to begin �? Well, I’m a computer scientist originally from Akwa Ibom (the Ibibios �) who moved to town cause of a job. I’m someone who loves to follow their heart, though, and isn’t scared to take a chance. I’m ready to meet that special girl right here in this city of Atan Ota Ogun state!
My hobbies include music, and hanging out with my awesome friends. I’d love to be able to include a special lady into my life, and hey, maybe that’s you. here is my number 08160796095
Re: Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State by joeking2222: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
ndi4luv:
Where to begin �? Well, I’m a computer scientist originally from Akwa Ibom (the Ibibios �) who moved to town cause of a job. I’m someone who loves to follow their heart, though, and isn’t scared to take a chance. I’m ready to meet that special girl right here in this city of Atan Ota Ogun state!
My hobbies include music, and hanging out with my awesome friends. I’d love to be able to include a special lady into my life, and hey, maybe that’s you. here is my number 08160796095
Just tell us say PRICK dey scratch u sir!!!

3 Likes

Re: Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State by Jeon(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
ndi4luv:

ĺøl
Re: Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State by SavageResponse(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
ndi4luv:

Where you are is not too far from Oyedepo's church so maybe you should start attending their Sunday services, you could meet someone there

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams In This New Year / The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born – Reno Omokri / Tiny Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.