Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Edo Boy Brutalised To Death ‘not Under Alcohol Influence As Army Claimed’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Boy Brutalised To Death ‘not Under Alcohol Influence As Army Claimed’ (456 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Boy Brutalised To Death ‘not Under Alcohol Influence As Army Claimed’ by Adebeeyi: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Christian Konor Ehima, the son of a policewoman in Edo State who died on December 10 following an encounter with soldiers attached to the railway checkpoint in Igbanke, was not under the influence of alcohol prior to his death, Muoka Nkem, the Ehimas’ family doctor, has told FIJ.

This is contrary to a recent statement released by the Nigerian Army denying the alleged brutalisation and killing of Konor by the soldiers.

Re: Edo Boy Brutalised To Death ‘not Under Alcohol Influence As Army Claimed’ by bobbybrown007: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who go fit explain this one give? I just dey very weak.

Re: Edo Boy Brutalised To Death ‘not Under Alcohol Influence As Army Claimed’ by Kellibae(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
1 Nigeria fams if care is not taken he is among those hailing army to kill ipob.
Well RIP is all I owe u... but I keep telling people mind what u support

(1) (Reply)

How 5 DSS Officers Helped Me Kidnap Gold Chain Buyer In Osun — Suspect / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Raped And Killed Woman In Ondo State / Two Men Accused Of Killing A 28 Year Old, Adamu Ahmadu, On Friday, Pleaded Guilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.