Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love (8679 Views)

See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Ashawosboifrien: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Idoma girl
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by BITTEREX: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ashawosboifrien:
Idoma girl

lol yh
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Lordbinsmar: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Walkee:
[s][/s]blackpill is for losers who have given up on life and recoiled from the society. Mostly Caucasian males who lost everything to their wives during divorce and are now living inside RV.
The people you see shouting redpill here are mostly ugly teenage virgins males from poor homes who stumbled on some YouTube video.
Redpill is simply seeing the world for what it really is and not some caustic delusion.
I wonder what a Nigerian male could possibly be doing shouting mgtow or redpill considering the fact that the nigerian society quite favours the male gender when it comes to any form of amorous relationship with the female gender [s][/s]

SIMPle man grin
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stupid immature kids.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Walkee: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

SIMPle man grin
smallie
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Amuroba: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin you served the dish when hot. Op must have treated her like he should,
for her to be trying to get you jealous
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by arthurwillia(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
BITTEREX:
She tried to hurt me , . She sent it via a mail followed by insults ....The content is followed by loud moans of her being fvcked.....so i sent the video to all her contacts , siblings and friends .. angry angry

You Dey lie baba
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Amuroba: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
and what will people think about your character, for doing this to someone?
and why can't EX learn to behave like EX?
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by worldclass68(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chai see casting....

Abeh where the video nah grin
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Belafonte(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Isn't it a crime to broadcast someone else's nudes?
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Kobicove(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
BITTEREX:
She tried to hurt me , . She sent it via a mail followed by insults ....The content is followed by loud moans of her being fvcked.....so i sent the video to all her contacts , siblings and friends .. angry angry

You really do have very low self esteem undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Bunmhi(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by BITTEREX: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kobicove:

You really do have very low self esteem undecided

ok
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by BITTEREX: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Belafonte:
Isn't it a crime to broadcast someone else's nudes?

it isnt nudes .. they were blurred
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by BITTEREX: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Stupid immature kids.

kpele
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by BITTEREX: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
im about to post the video on a group. if u are on telegram, u can join and wait
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by winnerolivia(m): 1:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Where is the video then?
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Dallyrasky(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2021
If anybody wanna know how to DEFI(both for beginner and advanced).I have the PDF i got from Coingecko store.
Am giving it out for FREE based on some JJC gambling on binance and trust wallet without much knowledge
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by KarinaLove(f): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
I choose not to comment.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by JOACHINpedro: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Relationship people should free us na. During the lovy lovy moment, una go dey enjoy alone but immediately gbas gbos una go come here to drag a d disturb the general public. angry
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2021
BITTEREX:
im about to post the video on a group. if u are on telegram, u can join and wait

Link?
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by Stevyne: 4:05am On Dec 26, 2021
BITTEREX:

Telegram Link
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love by JONSYN7154: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2021
socialmediaman:
and what will people think about your character, for doing this to someone?
na buhari syndrome dey worry am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / I Swear Is True! / A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.