Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. (58515 Views)

Breaking:osimhe And Other Senior Super Eagle Players Dropped From The 28,man Squ / Victor Osimhe Nominated For Player Of The Month Award / Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by mrkings84(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fits him
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by razzydoo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
He can manage. His demeanor is different already.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by dankorode(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
now named the masked one...what I dnt understand is why the physios are rushing him back to action, is It bcox of seria A or AFCON??
he should take his time n get himself, let his health comes first to avoid relapse, its better he misses AFCON than getting a relapse in the AFCON n face a lengthy absence dt would mk him miss d worldcup..
that guy na machine.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
apart from osimhen CAN SOMEONE MENTION ANOTHER PATROTIC NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER IN THE 21st CENTURY
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
my night don gbam!!! dis is d good night sleep I would have wished for football keep giving us DAT special feeling ooo
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by beejay85: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
now named the masked one...what I dnt understand is why the physios are rushing him back to action, is It bcox of seria A or AFCON??
he should take his time n get himself, let his health comes first to avoid relapse, its better he misses AFCON than getting a relapse in the AFCON n face a lengthy absence dt would mk him miss d worldcup..
Well the young man said he is back....what ur complain sir?
Moreover,he left serie A on just injury with Napoli on joint 1st....on the table
Today Napoli is 4th way below inter they were 6points ahead 2 weeks bf he got injured..
Whatever the motivating factor,he is needed back by club n country ASAP

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Harrynight(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
He should get a better hairstyle and remove that nonsense on his head
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Sleekfingers: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
PurpleHouse:
Victor is back!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXvwAUeD2k9/?utm_medium=copy_link

E better take good care of himself. And forget about representing nigeria in Afcon..... africa football na gbas gbos o.....dem go intentionally scatter him face in Afcon.....I don talk my own o...... nigeria ain't worth dying for o......dem go abandon him, if something happened to him in Afcon ......I repeat nigeria ain't worth dying for ooooo
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Okeedu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Our boy is back,osihmen to the world

Getting gigs and attractive portfolio is important as a newbie in freelancing,check out my signature for my expert tutorial videos
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by beejay85: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Enoch3721:
apart from osimhen CAN SOMEONE MENTION ANOTHER PATROTIC NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER IN THE 21st CENTURY
If Musa wasn't patriotic, he wouldn't make over 100 games with d SE..
Even osimhen never play 20 games....so appreciate those whose sweat n blood formed this current team...
My respect to Yobo,Enyeama,Keshi,JAy Jay,Papilo ,and Uncle Garba Lawal grin
As all d above still played in d 21st century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by havenz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks to God for my prayer answered... Black is STRONG.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
beejay85:

If Musa wasn't patriotic, he wouldn't make over 100 games with d SE..
Even osimhen never play 20 games....so appreciate those whose sweat n blood formed this current team...
My respect to Yobo,Enyeama,Keshi,JAy Jay,Papilo ,and Uncle Garba Lawal grin
Did I just hear ......._____!!!!?? I won't argue but did u no DAT of all u mention above excluding Musa didn't all make d 100caps but show more patriotism Dan musa on and off f pitch but let's focus on d "21st century"
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
The eye still swell shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Angelfrost(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

Seriously... He needs to avoid that Afcon whatever!

Hopefully they qualify for the world cup and he will be fully fit to participate.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
It makes his face chubby
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one senior man
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Lilsameey: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Another Aubameyang we go soon start profiling his mansion
Nah why you never blow.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Basicend: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Edo village peeps still dey Bluetooth am;

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by paulolee(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
Nobody rushes him, blacks recover quickly than their white counterpart
have u heard of dembele n ansu fati of barca? are dey wites?
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by GistFullGround: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

he gat black blood in his veins...Africans are born fighters

Correction; EDO STATE people are warriors to the core...

Victor Osihmen is not in any way different.

Just ask anyone around!
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by beejay85: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Enoch3721:
Did I just hear ......._____!!!!?? I won't argue but did u no DAT of all u mention above excluding Musa didn't all make d 100caps but show more patriotism Dan musa on and off f pitch but let's focus on d "21st century"
You don't know much about Ahmed Musa....
If u r are not committed,u can't make 100+ matches in d super eagles..that d fact..
Check history...okocha,oliseh dodged the battle of omdurman during d crucial stage of our qualifier...yakubu saved us!!
So where was d commitment ?
Musa doesn't miss SE matches expect when injured...he still has Nigeria's highest goal in d world cup...so Oga ur argument hold no water

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by cuteralph101(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
we are making same mistake dt barca made with dembele n ansu fati n barca is still regretting rushing dm bk to action..
since he left Napoli couldn't catch up
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by koolaid87: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
If he's not confident of himself, you think he would make it that far?

Injury happens. Is he the only player to get injured and being back on mask

I think the poverty in Nigeria has eaten up most of y'll brains

quote author=Crimpsy post=108703876]Osimhen u have injured yourself because of football

U allow hyping Enter your head, especially when Media was comparing u with ighalo

U wanted to show the Nigerian team u are indeed younger and stronger

Please take this Easy next time

No be every Ball u go tackle, do wetin your power reach[/quote]
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
beejay85:

You obviously know nothing about the Super Eagles.....
Keshi was close to 100 appearances barring injury at USA 94...
Keshi frustrated Yobo's 100 with limited appearance at AFCON 2013
Enyeama's glory to be the most featured in the
SE was stunted by his issues with Oliseh..which forced his retirement
Garba Lawal featured more than Oliseh, okocha and Kanu...but they were more popular..he featured with all coaches from Phillip troussier in 1996 to 2006 Afcon! Show respect Bros
sorry bro but I think u misunderstood me completely all I was trying to say was DAT excluding d world cup musa's performances for the eagles have been average and he has failed to even keep up a consistent performance for club level but just bcuz he has gotten to 100 caps u should not compare him to dose grandmasters above cuzhe hasn't even done anything remarkable compared to wat dose players u mentioned above did
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by phemmyfour: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

have u heard of dembele n ansu fati of barca? are dey wites?
Use google and check the stat
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Juniorangel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mask of Zoro comes to mind.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Godbless3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
we are making same mistake dt barca made with dembele n ansu fati n barca is still regretting rushing dm bk to action..

Osimhen is still with napoli and i don't see how nigeria is rushing him back. Don't think that these europian teams will rush their player back to make AFCON?
They use to fake injury in the past and not let them go but immediately the competition start, they start also to play for them.
If he is back and healthy, wish him well and stop comparing him with barca dembele and fathi afterall utd used give Saha time but will get injure again.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
beejay85:

You don't know much about Ahmed Musa....
If u r are not committed,u can't make 100+ matches in d super eagles..that d fact..
Check history...okocha,oliseh dodged the battle of omdurman during d crucial stage of our qualifier...yakubu saved us!!
So where was d commitment ?
Musa doesn't miss SE matches expect when injured...he still has Nigeria's highest goal in d world cup...so Oga ur argument hold no water
hmmm I want to but I cant just agree with u cux patriotism and commitment are to different words and did u remember I mentioned "21st century" so just save urself d stress and agree DAT if musa had d type of career ighalo, osimhen is having he would have retired from national football YES OR YES
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Felabrity: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
exactly

If it was neymar, his 12 month must complete
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by tafat: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one, welcome back
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by porthouse7(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
dis is just chic bone fracture, stop ur long analysis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.