Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. (58520 Views)

Breaking:osimhe And Other Senior Super Eagle Players Dropped From The 28,man Squ / Victor Osimhe Nominated For Player Of The Month Award / Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by ButterBurger: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Crimpsy:
Osimhen u have injured yourself because of football

U allow hyping Enter your head, especially when Media was comparing u with ighalo

U wanted to show the Nigerian team u are indeed younger and stronger

Please take this Easy next time

No be every Ball u go tackle, do wetin your power reach
rubbish.
That's why you're not where he is in his position
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
koolaid87:
If he's not confident of himself, you think he would make it that far?

Injury happens. Is he the only player to get injured and being back on mask

I think the poverty in Nigeria has eaten up most of y'll brains

quote author=Crimpsy post=108703876]Osimhen u have injured yourself because of football

U allow hyping Enter your head, especially when Media was comparing u with ighalo

U wanted to show the Nigerian team u are indeed younger and stronger

Please take this Easy next time

No be every Ball u go tackle, do wetin your power reach
Nigeria is not a country to kill yourself

He is a striker and should focus on only scoring

No b everything be GraGra
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
ButterBurger:
rubbish.
That's why you're not where he is in his position
how do u know, I am not were am suppose to Be

No Be everybody calling be Football

U can still do other things and make It
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by ddeola: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Strong man. Thank God for your life o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by ikorodureporta: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2021
No try go AFCON like that...those wicked players go bulldoz yr head next time
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:04am On Dec 22, 2021
paulolee:

he gat black blood in his veins...Africans are born fighters
Yes..
Because his life depends on the “Fight”.
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by beejay85: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Enoch3721:
sorry bro but I think u misunderstood me completely all I was trying to say was DAT excluding d world cup musa's performances for the eagles have been average and he has failed to even keep up a consistent performance for club level but just bcuz he has gotten to 100 caps u should not compate him to dose grandmasters above cuzhe hasn't even done anything remarkable compared to wat dose players u mentioned above did
My apologies if I misunderstood you...its clearer now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Bamzyriches451: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Welcome back my niggar
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2021
beejay85:

My apologies if I misunderstood you...its clearer now
thanks for understanding and thanks for d argument u taught me some important things I did not know b4 and thanks for d argument again cuz it was fun doing it with u
Re: Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. by Successlane: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2021
'MASCKARER' Osinhen.

Fire on joor, nothing do you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.