Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu (978 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by NewsForYou: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Vistra40:

Talking about “slowpoke”, how has security especially in the north turned out under buhari? Look at his once peaceful home state is now a theatre of banditry.

2. How organized is the APC with the president as supposed leader of the party today? It’s on the brink of collapse.
If that isn’t the definition of slowpoke then I wonder what it is
There are 19 states in the north. Now tell me just 5 states in the East IMO is just as insecure as Borno, Anambra just as insecure as Zamfara and so on. So what’s your point? Don’t you have governors? Is SE better? Don’t you agree that insecurity in SE is sponsored? Is it not same as north? You need to use common sense when you argue.
Is SE better than SS or SW insecurity wise? Is that also Buhari’s fault?
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by Vistra40: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsForYou:

If you have a candidate why not present the person?
It’s going to be hard for you to present a candidate mind your. Because you have been trying to soil Tinubu name calling him criminal forgetting that whomever you chose to present will also be a criminal. We will be waiting for you.

Stop changing mouth sir! You called me wicked the first time for “suggesting” according to you that APC should hand an igbo man it’s ticket on a platter. Now you are turning around and asking me to present a candidate. Stand one side sir!

Have you seen me call Tinubu names like others? Where in our conversation have I mentioned him except where I said the president and the governors are wicked for discarding him? If Tinubu is qualified which I believe he is, let him contest. Stop accusing me of hating Tinubu where you have no proof. Go after the ones that attack him here
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by durangokid: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsForYou:

If you have a candidate why not present the person?
It’s going to be hard for you to present a candidate mind your. Because you have been trying to soil Tinubu name calling him criminal forgetting that whomever you chose to present will also be a criminal. We will be waiting for you.
. Guy mark my word, you are only wasting your time, no matter propaganda you people brought up , I am very very sure Tinubu can never be president of this country, you can take it to the bank and save, I don't know who is going to be president but I know that tinubu can never be president, Nigerians are just laughing at you people, the lies of 2915 and the hyping of persons by the like of you can never work again in Nigerian context because , now Nigerians know it was in order to mock the south east was why calamity was brought to Nigeria in 2915 and everyone is facing it ,those who are laughing the igbos in 2015 are now crying more and the know when Igbo sees a bad market as they are seeing Tinubu, you can take your hatred of Igbos anywhere but you can suppressing the igbos
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by Vistra40: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsForYou:

There are 19 states in the north. Now tell me just 5 states in the East IMO is just as insecure as Borno, Anambra just as insecure as Zamfara and so on. So what’s your point? Don’t you have governors? Is SE better? Don’t you agree that insecurity in SE is sponsored? Is it not same as north? You need to use common sense when you argue.
Is SE better than SS or SW insecurity wise? Is that also Buhari’s fault?

Firstly, I agree that the governors are the CSOs in their states and should take the blame for insecurity. Now can you in the same manner blame the northern governors for the insecurity in their states or are you using SE governors to hide face? Oh I get it! Blaming northern govs for insecurity in their states goes against your interest as it may affect your chances in 2023. Be bold sir and accuse northern govs of insecurity just as I have agreed that SE governors should take the blame. Do it bro
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by NewsForYou: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Vistra40:

Firstly, I agree that the governors are the CSOs in their states and should take the blame for insecurity. Now can you in the same manner blame the northern governors for the insecurity in their states or are you using SE governors to hide face? Oh I get it! Blaming northern govs for insecurity in their states goes against your interest as it may affect your chances in 2023. Be bold sir and accuse northern govs of insecurity just as I have agreed that SE governors should take the blame. Do it bro
Lol. You are shifting goal post as you please. Bringing up another dimension with each comment.
Have the whole Nigeria not been attacking el rufai over insecurity in kaduna? Is that not why the zamfara governor switch party just so he can work with federal government. I’m not hypocrite like you sir. Thank God I’m from SW and you can’t blame any of my governor because insecurity over here is at the minimal but when there was insecurity in OYO we roasted Makinde on social media, same as Ondo which was what birthed Amotekun, the whole Yoruba spoke with one voice. Malami tried to frustrate their effort but they didn’t back down, you easterners mocked amotekun for months on here but today we have seen and still seeing significant result, you see? Yorubas attack their problems head on. I don’t care how you or the north handle your insecurity. You can decide to blame the president, you can chose to play politics with it.
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by Vistra40: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsForYou:

Lol. You are shifting goal post as you please. Bringing up another dimension with each comment.
Have the whole Nigeria not been attacking el rufai over insecurity in kaduna? Is that not why the zamfara governor switch party just so he can work with federal government. I’m not hypocrite like you sir. Thank God I’m from SW and you can’t blame any of my governor because insecurity over here is at the minimal but when there was insecurity in OYO we roasted Makinde on social media, same as Ondo which was what birthed Amotekun, the whole Yoruba spoke with one voice. Malami tried to frustrate their effort but they didn’t back down, you easterners mocked amotekun for months on here but today we have seen and still seeing significant result, you see? Yorubas attack their problems head on. I don’t care how you or the north handle your insecurity. You can decide to blame the president, you can chose to play politics with it.

Please when you say the whole Nigeria attacking el rufai, remove APC apologists particularly those with 2023 ambitions. Zamfara Governor defected so that he could win re election and not for the purpose of working with FG. Umahi and Ayade worked well with the FG as opposition govs before jumping ship, so you see. Talking about amotekun, am sure those who mocked it are the bigots in my tribe, otherwise many sensible igbos were in support of it as it was restructuring in disguise. The people who were the most vocal against amotekun formation were the northerners if you can be very sincere to yourself. And as for makinde, of course, it’s easy to attack him because he is an opposition governor just the same way it would be easy to attack Fayemi because he doesn’t align with your interest. It’s all politics and we know very well. Have a nice day bro
Re: Can Okorocha Calm The South-east Agitations 2023? By Yusuf Aminu by Biafrarep(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Is Okorocha trusted in his home state, Imo state not to talk of SE in general

Obasanjo was also vilified and hated by yorubas because according to you people he betrayed awo in 1979 while favoring Shagari. Yet, despite not having the trust of Ogun state people or all yorubas, did it stop Obasanjo from winning in 1999 and again in 2003!

Indomie generation!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? / We Have Found Worthy Successor To President Buhari In The Person Of Umahi / Nnamdi Kanu: Too Early To Celebrate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.