Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess (57235 Views)

Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by OBALOLA55(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
BUMY27 HOW FAR WITH THAT YOUR YAHOO BOYFRIEND
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emperor2020:
Who are dis idiot that can even boast of Keke napepe de claim yahoo boys..dis riff Raff don't know wat de are,jst use yahoo cover up

Na riff raff plenty as yahoo boys now. Come to ibadan

1 Like

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Freerhyme1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Every idiot claims to be yahoo boys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Ijaya123: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
DonBenny77:
Some babes destiny don finish

Females are described as weaker vessels but the ones we have now are empty vessels.

4 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by googlepikins: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's crazy how some girls go so fcking low in marrying a Yahoo boy. Like are you seriously ready to suffer with him later on? Cos it's definitely going to happen.

4 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
This news is a SIMPLE REASON why every sensible Guy should stay clear off Diz Babes that have been Fcvked by Yahoo Boys!.. sad

5 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by DonBenny77(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
philus66:

You that is using someone else's destiny to enrich yourself are you the one that is safe?
Who be you? Idiotu

1 Like

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by ipobarethieves: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
shocked ipob use girls pusi for money RITUAL sad sad.No wonder grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Because of material things.

Ladies! No be by iphone or wearing big polo oo, you still get destiny so?
Nigerian woman only destiny na to marry

3 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by planetx: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Where is there #11 billion mansion with underground car garage.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by od501: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thandiubani:
Two suspected ritualists/yahoo boys have confessed after being arrested in Imo state.

The two suspects identified as Ebuka and Chinonso said that they use the private parts of ladies to make money making charms after sleeping with them.

In their words: “The native doctor who prepared the charm told us to use a handkerchief or a piece of towel to collect semen from the private part of every lady we made love to. He instructed us to put the handkerchief with the semen or towel in the pot and burn it after each time we collect it. He told us that the number of females we sleep with and collect their semen will determine the value of our money we will get.”

When they were asked to disclose the name and location of the native doctor, they said: ‘’We were seriously warned not to disclose it with anybody, that if we do that, we will die’’.

The two suspected criminals were interrogated by residents before being handed over to the police.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUPaJLg1gU

You handed them over to the police? How dumb!!

1 Like

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by KingDash: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This news is a SIMPLE REASON why every sensible Guy should stay clear off Diz Babes that have been Fcvked by Yahoo Boys!.. sad
bros how we won take know who Yahoo boys don bang?? cause na like 90%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by od501: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
shocked ipob use girls pusi for money RITUAL sad sad.No wonder grin grin

Isn't better than to just cut it off or blow it into pieces, all in the name of Alla'kubar?
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by noble2faith(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imagine the number of females dey don turn to empty vessels. These our ladies no go still hear word. Dey go dey jump follow guys wey dey no get root to their wealth.

Our girls no care to carry out findings about how rich guys wey Dem dey date take get money. That's none of their business as long the rich dude dey spend money on them.

Na guys wey go end up with girls wey Yahoo boys don use I pity pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by BigJoe19: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nonsense. None of these idiots have ever seen just 1million naira in a single transaction, you call these ones yahoo boys lol. There is nothing like yahoo plus, that brain peeps dey use work.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by ipobarethieves: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
od501:

Isn't better than to just cut it off or blow it into pieces, all in the name of Alla'kubar?
what’s better in destroying pipu life?Isnt that Evil/killing itself.May the gods smite their fl@theads with madness
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by treatise: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emperor2020:
Who are dis idiot that can even boast of Keke napepe de claim yahoo boys..dis riff Raff don't know wat de are,jst use yahoo cover up

Ask me!
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
How people are so shallow to believe in these archaic rubbish trash is still beyond me.
I'm sure these fools actually believe that the shit the fraudster was doing for them was actually working.
Some on NL also believe these shit actually works.

The ritualist (babalawo) is just another fraudster like the Pastors and alfa using the gullible fools all over Nigeria.

With brains like these, no need trying to find out why we are still backward in everything we do.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by od501: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin what’s better in destroying pipu life?Isnt that Evil/killing itself.May the gods smite their fl@theads with madness

Mumu Don turn preacher of love. I thought you are Indaboski?! Ode!
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by noble2faith(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

God bless you, dude.

E get one girl like that for my area. Very pretty and curvy. People bin dey recommend the girl for me and she def don dey gimme kind of green light. After I confirm set her last boyfriend na Yahoo boy, omo I japa with full speed.

Some of the people wey recommend her for me see nothing wrong but na only me understand the reason wey I no fit sleep with girls like that.

4 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by treatise: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
If it's "semen" as denoted here is taken, it means the boys' fluids are also involved in the money making. Their destinies also kaput

1 Like

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
KingDash:
bros how we won take know who Yahoo boys don bang?? cause na like 90%

It's not Too Difficult to Spot! sad

They are mostly Fat, Plumpy or swollen (Due to the excessive Fucckings and Postinor Intakes)..
They use Redface make-ups, wear Fur slippers, use Second hand Iphone and also Posts Rubbish on their Facebook stories or Whatsapp status! undecided

Any Girl you dey Follow exhibits any of Diz, Just Quickly Fcvk her with condom and Move Along ASAP!.. lipsrsealed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by TheGift: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is what happens , when wickedness and foolishness give birth.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Vinnie2000(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
treatise:
If it's "semen" as denoted here is taken, it means the boys' fluids are also involved in the money making. Their destinies also kaput

Their Destinies don Kaput from the Spiritual stuffs they have Done/Signed, not from the sex! sad

They now Transfer the Curse/Spiritual repercussions unto the Girl via the Pouring of Sperms into her! sad

It's almost like an HIV dude Fuccking a Normal Girl.. undecided
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Shusher: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emperor2020:

Aren't Yahoo boys mostly riff raffs? I'm not understanding.
Stolen money does not turn them classy overnight, they all riff raffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by KingDash: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's not Too Difficult to Spot! sad

They are mostly Fat, Plumpy or swollen (Due to the excessive Fucckings and Postinor Intakes)..
They use Redface make-ups, wear Fur slippers, use Second hand Iphone and also Posts Rubbish on their Facebook stories or Whatsapp status! undecided

Any Girl you dey Follow exhibits any of Diz, Just Quickly Fcvk her with condom and Move Along ASAP!.. lipsrsealed cheesy
hahahaha.. you na mad man oh, no be lie sha.

3 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by ipobarethieves: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
od501:

My father a mumu Don turn preacher of love. !It shall never be well with my generation.Ode is my father Alias
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Where is the money ?
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emperor2020:
Because yahoo is one legit profession to be proud of right ?

Some of you are just freaking annoying.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense

There is nothing like yahoo plus

Damnnn teach me bombing
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by HowDareU: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
In Delta State to be specific, majority of the so-called Yahoo Boys are armed robbers, kidnappers and pick-pockets. They use yahoo plus and Yahoo Yahoo as cover-up. Blood money doesn't work. I don't pity those f**lish and shamel*ss and l*zy girls that can't put their brains to work. See as dem dey run follow Yahoo Boys for Delta including married women like ode. For Sapele, female are endangered species because those yahoo boys no dey take eyes see dem. My aunt ran to Lagos because she is scared her son might use her for ritual purpose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.