Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess (57237 Views)

Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Mycometp3(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2021
These are not Yahoo boys ...they're ritualist .. stop tagging every ritualist as Yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by zinaunreal(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Richvibes1997:
until the use your sister

See another ignorant fool. That's why this country is backwards and black
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by sultry69(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
DonBenny77:
Some babes destiny don finish
I pity their future husbands.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by sultry69(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense

There is nothing like yahoo plus

In your own imagination.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by ridbell01(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2021
I can't date broke guys geng this news is for you people
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by sulakishop(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Thank God say na babes stuffs � dem dey use, after all Nigerian girls no dey hear caution�⛔⚠️. Dem go dey find quick hot money���♨️ upandan like say Christmas ��� na ladies' birthday... ������⚰️
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Agugbadin: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Befulfilled:
Human heart is desperately evil.

Be specific say the heart of Blacks is desperately wicked.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Ficeo(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Still, women will not hear. I wish to use chisel and open their ears for them to hear. Wait ooo! How I my sure those bad eggs will read this news. Its unfortunate.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by okebrain: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Look at them looking very rich indeed.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Agugbadin: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Just kill them and the native doctor
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by IbadeHQ: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Lucas4903:

I still don't understand wetin Nigerian girls do una. Instead of you to focus on your life and get something doing. U are there screaming Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that. Is your mum or ur sister not part of the same people u spend a lot of useful time denigrating. E no dey Taya u. #Rubbish

Na my opinion, no be fight.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by laborious(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
They don't look rich to me tho..
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by asorockvibesblo: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2021
All the girls don't want to work again, they want to be taken cared of, their dream is to marry a Yahoo boy, they don't appreciate hardworking guys with bright future, they don't care. May God help us but they're still fee good girls out there.
If you're a girl here please run away from Yahoo boys they're desperate

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Bamzyriches451: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Majority of Nigerian girls walking on the street are gone
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Georgejeez: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's not Too Difficult to Spot! sad

They are mostly Fat, Plumpy or swollen (Due to the excessive Fucckings and Postinor Intakes)..
They use Redface make-ups, wear Fur slippers, use Second hand Iphone and also Posts Rubbish on their Facebook stories or Whatsapp status! undecided

Any Girl you dey Follow exhibits any of Diz, Just Quickly Fcvk her with condom and Move Along ASAP!.. lipsrsealed cheesy
They also wear big polos and jackets, nose rings , leg chains and are never absent from Yahoo boys birthdays and club life
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2021
Georgejeez:

They also wear big polos and jackets, nose rings , leg chains and are never absent from Yahoo boys birthdays and club life
what u guys don't understand is there are church gals as well that follow dis guys,same goes with yahoo boys,no b all de get dreadlock...there are wire boys dat push millions,mature guys way de press,u won't know,so u categorising it like dat,is no no no...beside pastos, business men,olosho way de use charm fr work..we go call Dem pastor plus or business..I do laugh most of niggaz fr dis forum that act by wat de hear..u re not into yahoo trade,but all of una don know all about yahoo plus, repercussions nd all that,say de go die Young l,mk I clear una,my guy run better plus nd stinky rich for over 12years,de guy nv die ooh,all men de expect make e die,some de shout Las Las money u won't enjoy fr 10year,oga..till dis day my og still de ball..e get car stand sef join,get street after his name in owerri,most nairaland way nv know as e de go ,go com online de mk noise shaa.na una sabi
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by mywells: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2021
1. Where do you find diamonds? Underground, covered and protected.

2. Where do you get pearls? Down in the ocean, covered and protected by a beautiful bullet.

3. Where do you find gold? The bottom of the mine, covered with rocks to find it, you have to work hard and dig in the ground to find it.

He looked at them with sharp eyes and said, "You are more valuable than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be shut down." key will fly and explore for years to come.

First, they should contact your government (family), sign an agreement (marriage) and professional reminders & legal marriage).

But if you let your precious stones stay on the surface of the earth, you are attracting more miners to work for you illegally.

Protect your bodies so they can summon professional miners to chase you away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Anybody way no de press do blood money is different from yahoo plus,see how it goes,many of us here carry curses from ancestors,some village ppl lock dere progress,some na unto say de no wan settle ancestors...dat y I laugh wen som ppl de shout de are frustrated,my business am not progressing,y my own different,y is tinx not going well fr me..it will continue happening in ur life till u die,if u don't ask questions,nd treat it spiritually, spirit control de physical,nd every problem re solved in two ways,either ur religion believe, example church as fr Christian or traditionally..there are doings u go run traditionally no repercussions,tinx go de go fine fr u,if u de press,u go collect,if na business e go de sell,if na olosho,better men go de com ur way..that's how it works,de no de ask fr human blood,na jst leaf ND animals,e pave ur way but here de don carry Christianity nd Moslem cover una eyes,de tell una tradition is evil... lastly anybody way no de press de claim say na yahoo nd de cashout,na ritual e do..blood money,one way b say u no go de work,u go jst dey,bank go call u phone,say some one paid in 20milla fr ur accnt,e clear,e de happen...oga yahoo plus,if u run am,no bomb wit better tools,u no go see shimgba Shi shi,jazz work wen u help ur sef as well
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Oshodipikin: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2021
I blame this on the deterioration of great value system in our society.

Broken homes, Pastor & Imam that can't scold their members but ditch out persuasive nonsense so as to maintain their membership, our strong appetite for foreign commodities, failed school system, failed government.

This is how it start

Individual - Family cell - Agbo'le - Village - Town - City - Society.

Once the individual lost it, and nothing is done to correct the abnormality.... It's like Trojans, it moves quickly.

Where is Zain African challenge... That wonderful program?

It has been replaced with BBNaija.

A first class graduate with perfect CGPA was rewarded with a tuber of yam and chicken, a whitemoney sleeping, eating and gossiping goes home with N90m, a trip to Dubai, so many endorsement deals with bluechip companies.

How do I tell Ada to face her studies in school?

Walahi a ti miss e ti pe.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Dis ppl na pure ritualist,human parts dealers join sef,mk Dem stop tagging Dem yahoo
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by KarinaLove(f): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm just thinking ooo.

Assuming these men get married tomorrow. That's how the wives will carry problems they didn't bargain for.

So many innocent wives are battling problems that was as a result of their husbands wayward lifestyle in the past.

Ladies before you get married to any man. Tell God to reveal that Man to you. Let God show you the secret things he has done in the past becos those things can hinder your destiny for the rest of your life and render you miserable for life.

I come in peace.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Starzo: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Freerhyme1:
Every idiot claims to be yahoo boys grin grin grin
All Yahoo boys are idiots
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Meteng: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2021
They must be billionaires by now
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Corea4king(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2021
You r burning your semen and you think you r only using the ladies.mumu biz.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by worldclass68(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Emperor2020:
Who are dis idiot that can even boast of Keke napepe de claim yahoo boys..dis riff Raff don't know wat de are,jst use yahoo cover up

Dont underestimate them, guess they were just bout getting started when door jam them for hand.... grin

Had being they weren't caught, like two months later or so nah Dorimo they go play they oppress people updadan.... cool
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Danosophe(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
It is Foolishness to think that human body parts produces or Cause money to be produced. It DOESN'T and will NEVER be. It is another Deception of the Devil to destroying human lives.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by YourFavorite21(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
The painful thing is no matter how many girls way u Don use or collect their destiny u can never be as reach as Elon musk or even Mike Adenuga.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Richvibes1997: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
zinaunreal:

See another ignorant fool. That's why this country is backwards and black
until your sister pussy is used idiot lipsrsealed
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by tunize(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gullible things babalawo when wan blow you e pikin nor blow, himself nor blow abi e nor like make money? and for the ladies na their season be this for unnecessary and unhealthy competition waitn Dem dey find waka person nor dey know
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
IMO Amaka, this is their season.
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by bn2murphy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thandiubani:
Two suspected ritualists/yahoo boys have confessed after being arrested in Imo state.

The two suspects identified as Ebuka and Chinonso said that they use the private parts of ladies to make money making charms after sleeping with them.

In their words: “The native doctor who prepared the charm told us to use a handkerchief or a piece of towel to collect semen from the private part of every lady we made love to. He instructed us to put the handkerchief with the semen or towel in the pot and burn it after each time we collect it. He told us that the number of females we sleep with and collect their semen will determine the value of our money we will get.”

When they were asked to disclose the name and location of the native doctor, they said: ‘’We were seriously warned not to disclose it with anybody, that if we do that, we will die’’.

The two suspected criminals were interrogated by residents before being handed over to the police.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUPaJLg1gU
Fools die many times before their death.
There's no one to yell at you but your common sense should do.
If you wipe semens after inter course is it the female or your semens you are wiping or all together.
How much money have you made.
Fools
Re: We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess by Pataricatering(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
DonBenny77:
Some babes destiny don finish
as usual , instead of condemning the criminals - always.lookimg for.ways to blame women . No wonder na men Full jail . No matter wetin man do as long.as.some of you.can find a woman.to blame you go face women leave the man
Cowards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.