Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Kind Of Agricultural Business Can I Do In 2022? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Agricultural Business Can I Do In 2022? (402 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / What business can 300k do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Agricultural Business Can I Do In 2022? by okiripo(f): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Joseph Olu Olofinte

Which ever one you'll pick, just know that Poultry, Ponds and Fisheries are Crowded.

Going on a large scale farming? I have a question, have you done your homework? That's the research and facts you must have in hand. It's not what you plant that is important, it's who you sell it to. Done that? Here is a few ones you can try. (They may appear stupid if you aren't dreaming big though).

1. Pineapple plantation
2. Cotton plantation
3. Wool plantation
4. Timber plantation
5. Cocoa plantation
6. Palm plantation
7. Pear plantation
8. Wheat/Barley plantation.
9. Vine plantation.
10. Strawberry Plantation.

The list is huge and I can go on and on like that but you can create more than a million naira business from any of these.

I heard about an online recruitment platform that will be publicized soon it is called Bogger, I heard employers can have a live interview section with job applicants via text, audio and video call without going out of their comfort zone. This will be a better way of employing workers to your business without stress, come 2022.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Agricultural Business Can I Do In 2022? by Jolomsguy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks Okiripo for the write up and information.

Pls am interested in the Cocoa business, can you pls advice on the buying and selling (It's availability) importation etc.

Pls WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 2 9 6 3 5 7 7 7.

(1) (Reply)

Dashboards / Call For Applications: World Bank Group Opens Application For YPP 2023 / Top 15 Online Jobs You Can Start In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.