Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide (24638 Views)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / How To Poco Dance By Poco Lee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Bamzyriches451: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Who be this again gan
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by toygod2: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Iru awon Omo wo leyi nitori olohun
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by mailemy(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2021
That money must be shared among themselves and not just the Zazu guy alone. It's a team work and the money is not meant for him alone.
youngstrow:

what if wizzy no spray am that money will those guys no go get paid poco na thief no be say na him carry them to the show why must him be the one paying them.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by abuhusna1: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Portable self don turn Osu. Wonti sha dollar were
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by GetMeRight: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

If he doesn't own the master's, he won't be able to upload an original.

Do you know the deal they both agreed on?

The music have always been uploaded from day one as Poco's first. Could be for promotion like many upcoming musicians do these days to get their names out there. loads and loads of them.
Music investors/DJs like DJ Khalid, Larry Gaga, they own music and the master's without even saying a word when they feature superstars.

The music business is more than the presentation you see on the surface. A lot of musicians struggling to make it will swap swap that position with Portable in a heartbeat just to have Poco spend all that money on them.

The Portable is greedy, when Poco and his crew were spending money carrying him in hotels, breaking deals for him to meet super stars, paying blogs to carry the guy, bringing superstars to spit on the sound and shouting out his name. When they were getting free and paid favours to show promoters etc, he didn't complain even though he didn't spend his own money.

I didn't see greed in portable, I saw someone taking advantage of him. Their contract should have been defined

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Ekealterego: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
GetMeRight:

I didn't see greed in portable; I saw someone taking advantage of him. Their contract should have been defined
I think he is uneducated and got too much street in him. That is the importance of education. It might look like greed, but I have seen a peek into music promotion. It is not just about talent. He should not have called him out online, even if he felt cheated. He can flesh it out with him or call someone who is respected to speak to him. One or two of the crew member behind the scenes just got their share of 200 200 dollars from all the efforts in branding the guy. Maybe they might never see anything again.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
mailemy:
You guys can be too emotional and lack proper reasoning. It's biz. Someone who brings you to lime light will want to benefit from it too and if its easy, he should have promoted himself. He would still have been unknown if not for those guys. Even If wizkid spread him some money, he has some underground
guys that are behind him. What if poko shared the money to other guys too.

I don't lack reasoning baba... I am not reasoning the money matter, I am protesting on the name or artist song is affiliated to in the Trend and music download apps.. poco's name showed that he owns the track n featured portable n olamide, whereas portable ft olamide n poco. That's all
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by mailemy(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2021
That's totally wrong. I don't support that. Portable himself is uneducated and people will take advantage of that.
Wealthoptulent:

I don't lack reasoning baba... I am not reasoning the money matter, I am protesting on the name or artist song is affiliated to in the Trend and music download apps.. poco's name showed that he owns the track n featured portable n olamide, whereas portable ft olamide n poco. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Meets Comedian I Go Dye / Tonto Dikeh & Solidstar In A Relationship ?(pictures) / Pregnant Toolz Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.