Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide (24629 Views)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / How To Poco Dance By Poco Lee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by tophumble(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by biddostandard: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Portable wan trend. grin
Yeye. See e head like rice farm. grin grin
you just dey everywhere like ghost
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by bizbrainko: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fedrick100:

Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home.

It's always like that all over the world until you are strong enough to stand alone . People who put resources to take your career to the next level must also profit from it. There are a million and one artiste out there looking for who to invest in there career but people are scared to put in their hard earned money because of characters like this guy who thinks he knows it all.

9 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Mymhe: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Geeeky:
my guy see say if e go village nah him lose.. but still sha I like the way e voiced out, so next time others won't ride him

Do u mean bb charger?
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by haddyluv(f): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na them sabi
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by JerryJJZ(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
This gives us another understanding why 'godfatherism' isnt ending in Nigerian politics soon. The day a benefactor goes against his tutelage, he will be reminded of where he's coming from. Las las, all protocols must be fully observed for both parties to win.

Lesson learnt from this whole process
1. The street is large. You claim you are in street, once you get to another location, learn the rudiments of that street. Street isnt street. The way you do your thing on Lagos street may put you in trouble in Edo streets.
2. Never ever ever bit the tongue that fed you
3. Compromising is part of the game
4. Sometimes, you must learn retreat. An adage says, a ram that goes backward, isnt cowardice, but went to reinforce.
5. Look away from things that your life doesnt depend on.
6. Not all things deserve your attention
7. Learn the rules and rudiments of the game before you start making pronouncements
8. Add sincerity to your humility
9. He that knows how you ascend the throne of fame, knows how to descend as well
10. Fame is not for all
11. Fame is more toxic that we thought
12. Approach matters more than we were taught
13. Always dress well
14. Stay away from weed
15. Lastly, always accept corrections once you discovered you have erred.

#Add yours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by AK481(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
We have seen it before

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by seyz91(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
My question too cuz i no even sabi them undecided
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Poco should do the needful.... no steal the glory. Someone broke u out too...
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Dshocker(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
This portable guy doesn't look like someone that can reign in the industry for more than 1yr

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by tradepunter: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Portable wan trend. grin
Yeye. See e head like rice farm. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Nigerians una get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Sheggy13(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Those people are bigger than you x20
But I don't blame you for voicing out
Poko Lee nah thief sef but that is the way the music industry be....

Those niggars go use and dump you....

You sef try reach the top and start to dey rip those upcoming sef grin
Exactly, the Poco Lee guy is just a user, claiming major credits for a track he didn't conceptualize or compose, wanting to prey on the guy's naivety and illiteracy. It's good the guy voiced out.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Atticusxsz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
newswires:
Video of the apologise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loO3wzR7U_8

This your Grammar pass Grammy o. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by BigYash: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
errigdee:
baba don't blow COLOS tire
You know d matter grin
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shameless poco lee. Never liked him from day one with his irritating bleached skin and figure. Don't like the portable too, but I hate when someone is being cheated.

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by AmadorSays: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
All this one no be for clout?
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
JerryJJZ:
This gives us another understanding why 'godfatherism' isnt ending in Nigerian politics soon. The day a benefactor goes against his tutelage, he will be reminded of where he's coming from. Las las, all protocols must be fully observed for both parties to win.

Lesson learnt from this whole process
1. The street is large. You claim you are in street, once you get to another location, learn the rudiments of that street. Street isnt street. The way you do your thing on Lagos street may put you in trouble in Edo streets.
2. Never ever ever bit the tongue that fed you
3. Compromising is part of the game
4. Sometimes, you must learn retreat. An adage says, a ram that goes backward, isnt cowardice, but went to reinforce.
5. Look away from things that your life doesnt depend on.
6. Not all things deserve your attention
7. Learn the rules and rudiments of the game before you start making pronouncements
8. Add sincerity to your humility
9. He that knows how you ascend the throne of fame, knows how to descend as well
10. Fame is not for all
11. Fame is more toxic that we thought
12. Approach matters more than we were taught
13. Always dress well
14. Stay away from weed
15. Lastly, always accept corrections once you discovered you have erred.

#Add yours

What is this one writing? Abeg rest!

4 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Sheriman(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fedrick100:

Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home.
You copied this comment from Facebook. Don't lie!! You're also stealing someone intellectual property.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by mailemy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
You guys can be too emotional and lack proper reasoning. It's biz. Someone who brings you to lime light will want to benefit from it too and if its easy, he should have promoted himself. He would still have been unknown if not for those guys. Even If wizkid spread him some money, he has some underground
guys that are behind him. What if poko shared the money to other guys too.
Wealthoptulent:
Poco should do the needful.... no steal the glory. Someone broke u out too...

3 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Rugaria: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fedrick100:

You don't have the details.. You don't know the roles and investments made by Poco Lee. You don't own a song because you sang it neither do you blow with with a particular song simply because you can sing well. Promotions, funding, advertisements, connections and so many work can make an average song trend more than a supposedly hit song. That's why you have to be sure of the level of imput made by a party towards the job of an artist before you conclude..

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by money121(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
biddostandard:
you just dey everywhere like ghost
lol. I be nairaland ghost grin grin cool
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Maximus85(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
https://www.nairaland.com/6905024/poco-lee-kogbagidi-sends-portable

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has express his sincerely apology his childish message and send apology message to his benefictoer

Here is what he wrote

My sincere apologies goes out to my benefactors @olamide @poco_lee and @kogbagidi . I am in the learning process , I know better now . Kindly forgive me and pardon the street in me . Much love and appreciation to all my fans , words cannot express my feelings right now . Thanks for the intervention and words of comfort. Now I know am not in this journey alone . Love you guys . I will never let you down again. Expect more from your boy . Zeh nation !

Source https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXv8iUVF7fH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEV7b3ObyFw

This tout said this? In this sweet english?
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by SamuelLoch: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
If he did this (rubbish & nonsense) song alone, e sure say e no go blow, but with the influence of Olamide and Poco Lee, the song manage to surpass some levels. Now, the dude just want to have it all after one stage performance.

Dude never see Live Band wey be say na the guitarist do solo wey audience spray money, but the guitarist does not have the sharing formula.
E never see songs wey be say, na one artist go sing from A-Z, but no be the artist get the song.

This one is clearly new to the music business! Olodo! Greedy MF!

imagine settling those that invited you, and everyone who contributed to having you on that stage. There's a high tendency that you would get more live performances, more connects, more collabos, and more money.

Whatever! I'm not one of his *fan* grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Genesiis(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Person wey mad pass Terry G don land.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Benwallt(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
https://www.nairaland.com/6905024/poco-lee-kogbagidi-sends-portable

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has express his sincerely apology his childish message and send apology message to his benefictoer

Here is what he wrote

My sincere apologies goes out to my benefactors @olamide @poco_lee and @kogbagidi . I am in the learning process , I know better now . Kindly forgive me and pardon the street in me . Much love and appreciation to all my fans , words cannot express my feelings right now . Thanks for the intervention and words of comfort. Now I know am not in this journey alone . Love you guys . I will never let you down again. Expect more from your boy . Zeh nation !

Source https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXv8iUVF7fH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEV7b3ObyFw
Mehnnn, you strong o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Efe Meets Comedian I Go Dye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.