Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Facebook Disabled My Acct,what Do I Do To Have It Back Please? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Disabled My Acct,what Do I Do To Have It Back Please? (222 Views)

How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. / 3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs / Disability Is Not A Barrier, Disabled Shoe Maker(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Disabled My Acct,what Do I Do To Have It Back Please? by Usmankno: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please Nairaland members,my facebook acct that I been using for over 15 years got disabled,just some hours after I updated my birthday date.I actually been advised to update it having discovered that someone was trying to hack into it.Having done that,only for me to login nd my facebook showed notification that my acct is disabled/suspended for one month because am not old enough to be using it.The notification also provides an option for me to select if I disagree with the action and go ahead to prove that it's my acct by sending them any means of official Identification.Can anybody be of help pls?

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Sale!! 2007 Foreign Used Blue On Cream Lexus IS250 / Pls Someone Should Logically Observe And Determine This / OLX Clone Scrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.