Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Court Orders Dubai Prince To Pay $730m As Divorce Settlement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Orders Dubai Prince To Pay $730m As Divorce Settlement (339 Views)

PSG Defender Achraf Hakimi Leaves Wife Empty-handed In Divorce Settlement / Dubai Ruler Ordered To Pay $700m To Ex-wife, Children, In Divorce Settlement / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Dubai Prince To Pay $730m As Divorce Settlement by chudez0147(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
UK Court Orders Dubai Prime Minister To Pay $730m Divorce Settlement

The ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum was on Tuesday ordered to pay his former wife and children around £550 million ($730 million) in what is thought to be the highest divorce settlement set by an English court.

Sheikh Al-Maktoum was told he must pay Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, a half-sister of Jordan's King Abdullah II, a lump sum of £251.5 million and provide a bank guarantee of £290 million to cover children's maintenance and security as adults.

Previously the largest settlement was approximately £450 million to Tatiana Akhmedova, the ex-wife of a Russian billionaire, in 2016.

Sheikh Al-Maktoum and Princess Haya married in 2004, his second official marriage. He divorced Princess Haya under Sharia law in 2019, without her knowledge, according to the court judgment.

DamnNigga
Isoright!!
Re: Court Orders Dubai Prince To Pay $730m As Divorce Settlement by Hathor5(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Why would an English court decide over the ruler of Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Dubai Prince To Pay $730m As Divorce Settlement by chudez0147(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hathor5:
Why would an English court decide over the ruler of Dubai?
I wish I know .
Let just wait and see how things unfolds

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is This? No Borehole In A Whole Town / Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence / How Do I Stop My Child From Being Tight Fisted? (stingy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.