Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence (340 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by one2vita: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
So there's this man that beats his wife to the extent he breaks her rib and gives her a black eye. I'm looking for Any Organisation That Protects Women and Children Against Domestic Violence so that they can handle the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by Asquare84(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
one2vita:
So there's this man that beats his wife to the extent he breaks her rib and gives her a black eye. I'm looking for Any Organisation That Protects Women and Children Against Domestic Violence so that they can handle the issue.

Ordinary ahmed isah of human rights radio � abuja
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by nifemi25(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are you in Lagos ?if yes , you can Lodge a complain at alausa. There is a special department for this kind of assault in alausa
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by Kollins11: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Saphiere suppose know one organization, because them dey always dey rape her.

Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by Vinstel: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Project Alert and women Arise. Also you can check out the mirabel center though they are more into rape cases, I'm sure they will direct you on what to do but project Alert and women Arise are into domestic violence cases.
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by sunnymighty(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
OP if you are in Lagos, google Domestic Sexual and Violence Response Team (DSVRT) you will get the number to call from their website.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by frozen70(f): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2022
one2vita:

Who knows, by the time you get an NGO to save her it may be too late

Is her father's family aware of the inhumane treatment on her

Has she been complaining and wants to move out but couldn't

Is the husband highl on some thing or juts display of madness

Let her decide her faith she is not helpless yet
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by CrownDthrone: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmmm op face front ooo she no get family? Na so I help one woman wey d husband Dey alway beat her to d extend her 13yrs old daughter call police for her father 4 alway beating her mom. Last last na me dem use settle oooo d woman till Dey collect beating��
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by Eketem: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
one2vita:

Which state?
Does the woman want to pursue a case or she just wants an organisation to mediate and settle them? The woman has to be sure what she wants to do.
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by naija4life247: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
one2vita:

1 Thessalonian 4:11
And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life,; you must MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and work with your own hands just as we told you
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by naija4life247: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Saphiere suppose know one organization, because them dey always dey rape her.

Serial rape victim.

Fear Goe nah, my Nigga, fear God.
Re: Who Knows Any Organisation That Protects Women Against Domestic Violence by naija4life247: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Eketem:

Which state?
Does the woman want to pursue a case or she just wants an organisation to mediate and settle them? The woman has to be sure what she wants to do.

No, the wife is not complaining, it is street busy body that is sorrowful

(1) (Reply)

At What Age ?? / A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. / Pastor SHOCKS Bride On Wedding Day, See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.