Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries (24216 Views)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by irunoko(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
The man might be right.

Na how days...na

Goat style
Crocodile style
And the one you go come bend am one kind... cockroach own.

But jah know say I can never do away with my standing doggie... especially when mirror dey the front of where I position her...na to plug am for back as she semily stand.

I call it do like say you won take picture style... you know that kinda level when them won take picture.. they go put one leg for front.. then the bum go shoot go back well.
Na to carry your hand go down, make u plug am from beneath go up.

spare us the details no one is interested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by TeeGentle(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
wat of bishop
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by bluefilm: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
This pastor is a real bad ass.

Who would have believed that he was watching his parents fucking_?

Tufiakwa.
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Melaninprincess(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol what's this? grin

Buy Nescafe's original 25g 3-in-1 sachet and save the empty sachet afterward. Submit 8 empty sachets to get a scratch card at any of our redemption centers nationwide and to win airtime and cash prizes of up to N200,000.

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by molbic(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
EVEN Satan is a pastor in this corn tree
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Aganju849: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
Our Parents' 8 Spring Marital Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were 'Missionaries' - Nigerian Pastor

A Nigerian pastor, Ab Isong has said that the spring marital beds used by the older generation parents lasted longer because they were 'missionaries', IgbereTV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220667705511042&id=1487871316

Ashawo pastor

Na Calabar man sef

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by GodIsBiafran: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Another stupidian with social media data

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Very true grin. My papa own still dey intact till this date........But my papa wasn't a missionary undecided.
U didn't get the gist

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Bigchristo: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
Our Parents' 8 Spring Marital Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were 'Missionaries' - Nigerian Pastor

A Nigerian pastor, Ab Isong has said that the spring marital beds used by the older generation parents lasted longer because they were 'missionaries', IgbereTV reports.

He mean to say this generation una too nack, don’t ask me questions o if you don’t gerrit forgerrit grin grin grin grin
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by izubext007: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
I just wast my time viewing this
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Mvena(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
NobleSeed:
some of the end time girls we get these days say na this style sure pass ooh cheesy cheesy
Which kin style be this comrade

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Adaanna(f): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nostring:
omo ale re o...u dey peep while ur parents are at it lipsrsealed
He didn't get the pastor yarn.
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by adecz: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
♥Na iron bed dem been use , not
the fanciful plywood & particles board
bed now trending... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
inoki247:
Lol everything wey diz generation dey du na with aggression...

shey na person wey don take all typ of concussion laik Buruntashi, 3310, Kerewa, pankere, higher killer, baby oku, Ak47 before him knack na him u go dey tell mak e du missionary....

The energy wey diz generation dey put for sex is enough to power our electricity 247....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by gassbee: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
The youths of these days are doggiciaries

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Adakintroy: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
Pastor making dirty jokes

Sex is not dirty..God himself anoited it..that's why you are here. If it's dirty it may be the mind you using. Check your mind..sex itself is pure.
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Exponental(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
So? Who bed help? We can replace bed or use only the mattress just to save the stress of fixing bed.

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by KayCee92(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
inoki247:

shey na person wey don take all typ of concussion laik Buruntashi, 3310, Kerewa, pankere, higher killer, baby oku, Ak47 before him knack na him u go dey tell mak e du missionary....

The energy wey diz generation dey put for sex is enough to power our electricity 247....

grin grin grin
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jidemoo:
Unto matters arising
E be things o.

Now we don rebrand fornication take am practice different style wey no dey dictionary again.
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by donhils: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2021
So this man's issues now is about how long his parents' bed lasted?

1 Like

Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Panda7(m): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2021
doesn't change the fact that doggy makes you cumm faster tongue
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by spafu(m): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Very true grin. My papa own still dey intact till this date........But my papa wasn't a missionary undecided.
You dey see when him and your mama dey do am? Wetin him come be, Dogginary?
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by chaloskyx: 3:07am On Dec 22, 2021
YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR THIS SILLY STATEMENT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH YOUR BRAIN RIGHT?
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by lonelydora: 4:10am On Dec 22, 2021
NwekeUG:

Pastor Isong is right
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by seanery: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
God kuku bleep mary; na their son birthday we wan do come ds December 25th.

Adakintroy:

Sex is not dirty..God himself anoited it..that's why you are here. If it's dirty it may be the mind you using. Check your mind..sex itself is pure.
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Munzy14(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2021
inoki247:

Lmao...no be lie.

But, many styles spice up the whole thing..
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Yeyal: 5:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

How do u know your papa wasn't a missionary, were u spying on him?

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a6e68e
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lol!
Re: Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries by ayenale1(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2021
He's absolutely right...he's joining his voice on why marriages failed due to different Bleep styles being practice nowadays compare to our grandmas and grandpas days where only one style so to say they do...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.