Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? (12690 Views)

Moniepoint POS Terminal / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Riskyb(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
there is no way you can do it without getting scammed
20naira or 30 charges per 1k
transfer for cash 30naira per 1k
cash deposit 50naira per 1k
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by sammyobi584: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
gunners160:
Y is everybody going into this business.cant we just tink outside the box for once.There are a lot of bussiness begging to get started

Like which one please
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Slickbishop:
I have saved up some money and want to start a pos terminal business in Lagos.I have no idea how it is being run or the cost implications of it.can someone put me through about the business?

I sell and distribute Android POS nationwide @30k. We equally offer free training . You can reach me on 0.8.0.9.3.7.6.5.7.9.5
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by emmykk(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
komodapson:

Can you please share their modus Operandi...ranging from fake alert to amount being flashed in ur account without cash reflecting.

There are multitude of ways you can be scam.
What I can only say here is :
1 Don't pay decline transaction
2. When accepting transfer from customer make sure you see the money on your bank mobile app before payment.Dont allow yourself to be hurried to make mistake.
3. Double check the receipt that the terminal will print out so that if you type wrongly you can correct yourself.
Let say instead of debiting customer N35000 you type N3500.
If you double check that can be corrected.
4.There are people who will transfer less amount pretending they don't know but they know what they are doing.
There are many ways I can list them so that ambitious scammer will not use them.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by lokoventurex1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
@OP, if you actually want to do POS business, do not be discouraged. You can as well look out for my moniker and read up stuff have put here from my access bank days to POS business I do today.

There's no business without its challenges, and POS has its own but it's not a big deal. You can handle it.

I read here where someone said it's a saturated one. Yes, it' was saturated also last year when I started and God still helped me to gather customers that have turned regular today.

Let me frank with you, if you take the business the way I do mine, the sky is your starting point. I make at least over 400k profit every month in it.

Be honest. As in , be very honest. This honesty is key. With time, people will trust you and can come from far and near to patronize you.

Meanwhile, make sure it's kiosk at least you make. This is a lot better than umbrella. You will be surprised the quality you'll be getting in a kiosk that will hardly come under an umbrella.

For location to have the business, don't do market. Market prices are different from those of us in the middle of streets. Tell God to help you get a good location. No one actually knows where market will sell. I have two kiosk. My second kiosk looks like where I will sell well, but it's not giving me what I envisaged.

Lastly, be very prayerful, I've never lost my money to theft. No fake alerts, and no double charging. It's an heaven on Earth business for me I know.�

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
My brother doing Pos was scammed of 68k today. You have to smart when running Pos.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by shopnimini: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
gunners160:
Y is everybody going into this business.cant we just tink outside the box for once.There are a lot of bussiness begging to get started

Businesses like?
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Treasure17(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wants to venture into this next year but the comments here are scary. Scammed of 68k? God abeg o.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by joshualarry32: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Engrchoko: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Get MONIEPOINT pos contact me on 0 7 0 6 5 1 1 8 1 0 1 4
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Engrchoko: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Treasure17:
Wants to venture into this next year but the comments here are scary. Scammed of 68k? God abeg o.

I actually bought my first car from Pos business.

I’m currently in Lagos, contact me 0 7 0 6 5 1 8 1 0 1 4 for pos purchase, training and guidance.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Testimony1988(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Go to a bank whose network is strong and apply, I guess the bank you are banking with maybe preferable since you already have an account with them, then they will tell how much you are to leave in your account.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Engrchoko: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Testimony1988:
Go to a bank whose network is strong and apply, I guess the bank you are banking with maybe preferable since you already have an account with them, then they will tell how much you are to leave in your account.

From Experience, bank Pos charges are more expensive. I’ve been into the business for over 4 years.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by pgmind: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
gunners160:
Pls hint me those other businesses begging
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
gunners160:
Biz like what?
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by EBSolutions: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Slickbishop:
I have saved up some money and want to start a pos terminal business in Lagos.I have no idea how it is being run or the cost implications of it.can someone put me through about the business?

I am just seeing this. There is no business you will not need to be careful about when starting out. You can be scammed even if you are not into any business. You just have to be careful.

Anyway, I can help you register and get P.O.S.
DotPay (android)
Palmpay (analog)
Palmpay (android)
Watu (pinpad)
Opay (pinpad)
Opay (analog)
Opay (android)

Call/WhatsApp 0*9*0*1*4*7*3*3*1*5*8*

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by austine4real(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2021
I sell POS machines at affordable prices

Plus free sales and training materials

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Herbephe1(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2021
gunners160:

e.g sir
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Mthumbie: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2021
You can talk to your bank agent meanwhile if you're looking for a way to win some cash. Buy Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets, submit 8 empty sachets at any of their redemption centres and stand a chance to win up to 200,000 cash prizes and airtime.

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2021
POS business is good since banks stopped installation of new ATM points the downside of this business is security which should not be overlooked
As for digital currencies there are strict rules to crypto and sticking to them does not guarantee you profit. Binance futures is more like Bet9ja virtual but Wetin man go do. You must carve a niche for yourself
Most business now require heavy capital.
N/B do not invest in crypto unless you know you can play the long game.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Dallyrasky(m): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2021
If anybody wanna know how to DEFI(both for beginner and advanced).I have the PDF i got from Coingecko store.
Am giving it out for FREE based on some JJC gambling on binance and trust wallet without much knowledge

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by truvine(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2021
gunners160:
let me drop two
1. Book shop
2. Storage
3. Leather business.
Wont share more than this but where u stay determines mostly the best business. A breif over view of ur area will give me the best on the one i will advice u to go into .
Please tell me about this leather business , more insight to it
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Slickbishop(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Please may I know how much is capital to use to start the business besides the money for the kiosk and pos terminal?I asked because SB want to assist me financially
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Sunnybankz(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Sermwell:
It's a risky business! Don't do it! cry
just shut up if you can't add positively,and what should he do

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Testimony1988(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Engrchoko:

From Experience, bank Pos charges are more expensive. I’ve been into the business for over 4 years.
hmmmmm, it depends on the area? And I know you are smiling to the bank, the business is lucrative especially if there is no bank in the area one is operating.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Hotspotbro(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Use wisdom and employ sensible and efficient beings..The POS operators near my house are damn pathetic.Transferring 10k to the wrong account...and all that...

And OP, don't offer phone charging services oo..Unless you fit dey shout
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by haastrup001: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Becoming an AjoCard Agent is easy. Here are the steps required;
1. Visit our Agents Platform console.ajocard.com
2. Fill in all the required information and Submit the necessary documents
3. Pay for your AjoCard MPOS Device
4. Receive/Pick Up your AjoCard MPOS device
Hence, the requirements are "Passport photograph, Agent signature, BVN, Government recognized ID and Current Utility Bill.

The cost of AjoCard MPOS is ₦15,000 (VAT included) -- Then you can also get N5,000 cashback if you do N2 million transaction value in the first 30 days.

DELIVERY IS FREE
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2021
gunners160:
such as?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by clericuzzio(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2021
gunners160:

Kindly share so others can learn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by clericuzzio(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Dallyrasky:
If anybody wanna know how to DEFI(both for beginner and advanced).I have the PDF i got from Coingecko store.
Am giving it out for FREE based on some JJC gambling on binance and trust wallet without much knowledge

I'm interested bros
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by Stopmyaddict: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
lokoventurex1:
@OP, if you actually want to do POS business, do not be discouraged. You can as well look out for my moniker and read up stuff have put here from my access bank days to POS business I do today.

There's no business without its challenges, and POS has its own but it's not a big deal. You can handle it.

I read here where someone said it's a saturated one. Yes, it' was saturated also last year when I started and God still helped me to gather customers that have turned regular today.

Let me frank with you, if you take the business the way I do mine, the sky is your starting point. I make at least over 400k profit every month in it.

Be honest. As in , be very honest. This honesty is key. With time, people will trust you and can come from far and near to patronize you.

Meanwhile, make sure it's kiosk at least you make. This is a lot better than umbrella. You will be surprised the quality you'll be getting in a kiosk that will hardly come under an umbrella.

For location to have the business, don't do market. Market prices are different from those of us in the middle of streets. Tell God to help you get a good location. No one actually knows where market will sell. I have two kiosk. My second kiosk looks like where I will sell well, but it's not giving me what I envisaged.

Lastly, be very prayerful, I've never lost my money to theft. No fake alerts, and no double charging. It's an heaven on Earth business for me I know.�

Oga,Afternoon, please I need to chat you up bro. I need you to enlighten me on this pos business.
Re: How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? by nicerod(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stopmyaddict:

Oga,Afternoon, please I need to chat you up bro. I need you to enlighten me on this pos business.

I can teach u free of charge And give u free sales materials too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview / NNPC Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.