Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 (38823 Views)

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Holydrone: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
wow
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by walteriyke: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Were is the slaps na?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by armyofone(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Why would you slap a grown man ?

Kai, that country Nigeria!
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by jcent2611: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
make dem remove pocket from police clothe na wwh....ah ah...na dat pocket dey cause hold up for road so....me self go soon lynch on police....nobody get joy...
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by JooEeL(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Una for synchronise d guy na.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by onuman: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria police are guarding the political status quo in Nigeria for the politicians.
That's another reason why politicians arm police in Nigeria to block the streets at close distances to intimidate the civilians against possible mass revolt for change in the skewed political structure and unitary governance system in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by dahveeq: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Allow them to kill that bushmeat joor
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by PennywysCares(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They should av bought #100 7up & use it on his head.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by sundaygray(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Abeg make una leave am. Country hard, everybody dey find daily bread.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
That's how they will be disturbing somebody
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by MARKone(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
OP, really? A "yellow fever official". Na wah o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
He dey very lucky, dem no mend am well.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
SureBadBoy:
[b]A video making rounds online shows the m

OP, don't joke like this again na. I intentionally watched the video to see where they slapped the guy, but didn't see anything. By the way, how can one guy in reflective jacket stop those crowd from beating up the policeman? It just doesn't make sense, abi the guy get superpower?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jungle justice in Nigeria is becoming Alarming
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by BABANGBALI: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Very good! We are gradually getting there. Nigerians are beginning to know their write

1 Like

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kingfragz:
Correct
which kain correct? So them no fit tear him uniform and singlet or at least naked am before releasing him? Which kain mob be that.now imagine if it were the other way round if a Keke driver had caused or almost caused an accident for some police officers knowing how intoxicated they can be with power.do you think anybody will
have the audacity to beg on the Keke driver's behalf and tell him go and sin no more.

I have encountered similar situation where a reckless police van was driving and caused an accident.i fell off on a moving bike on an express road while the Okada hit his head on the ground with bruises on his legs and I was telling the police guy ( who will die a nonentity in Jesus name) that can't you see you caused an accident and you couldn't even have the decency to park and help either me or the bikeman,you couldn't even show any empathy ( meanwhile the bike man was still on the floor groaning in pains) the next thing that was his response was is it me you're talking to like that and before I could say jack Robinson he pulled a gun at me to my face and I was shocked to my bones.i had to apply emotional intelligence immediately knowing that one screw is loosed in his head and apologize immediately just so he can leave.

I have no pity for these guys.infact I have hatred and disgust for them anytime I see them and the funny thing is that not only do I hate police even my parents too

I remember bringing a girl home some time back and she was introducing herself to my mom the next question my mom asked me was what does your dad do she said omo olopa Ni mi ma.if you see the way her counternace changed to irritation and disgust,I just remembered the unpleasant incident I had with that police.my mother walked her out immediately and told her to drop the cup in her hands which she was using to drink water

Infact if I knew she was the daughter of a police man I will have stayed clear from her.if you see Naija police in their elements, they're very merciless, crude and unempathetic.abeg I no fit near police pikin make person no go collect swear wey victims of police wickedness dey give police man and their pikin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Very good! We are gradually getting there. Nigerians are beginning to know their write
the mob no do well.them suppose don turn him eyes to a Chinese man while blood is coming out of his mouth

do you think if there was a gun in his hands he wouldn't have killed someone and escaped?

The only reason his colleagues were begging on his behalf was because none of them were armed.if one of them was armed I'm sure he will have killed someone to scare away the mob.you really think they think like Humans or care about your life?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
irunoko:
the mob no do well.do you think if there was a gun in his hands he wouldn't have killed someone and escaped?

The only reason his colleagues were begging on his behalf was because none of them were armed.if one of them was armed I'm sure he will have killed someone to scare away the mob.you really think they think like Humans or care about your life?
and you think after killing some people there, he would have survived? I don’t think so. You never see where civilians disarm police before?
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
and you think after killing some people there, he would have survived? I don’t think so
yes he would have escaped.who wan face gun? Do you know how many people police have killed and escaped from the scene by shooting in the air to scare away people from coming close to them to attack them?
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by oscarlamba: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Asaba policemen undecided
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by BABANGBALI: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
irunoko:
yes he would have escaped.who wan face gun? Do you know how many people police have killed and escaped from the scene by shooting in the air to scare away people from coming close to them to attack them?
na lie
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
na lie
Google is your friend
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by AmadorSays: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
See wetin longer throat dey cause
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
irunoko:
Google is your friend
who dey talk of google. We dey talk of boys you go smuggle google inside. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Life doesn't make sense
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
irunoko:
which kain correct? So them no fit tear him uniform and singlet or at least naked am before releasing him? Which kain mob be that.now imagine if it were the other way round if a Keke driver had caused or almost caused an accident for some police officers knowing how intoxicated they can be with power.do you think anybody will
have the audacity to beg on the Keke driver's behalf and tell him go and sin no more.

I have encountered similar situation where a reckless police van was driving and caused an accident.i fell off on a moving bike on an express road while the Okada hit his head on the ground with bruises on his legs and I was telling the police guy ( who will die a nonentity in Jesus name) that can't you see you caused an accident and you couldn't even have the decency to park and help either me or the bikeman,you couldn't even show any empathy ( meanwhile the bike man was still on the floor groaning in pains) the next thing that was his response was is it me you're talking to like that and before I could say jack Robinson he pulled a gun at me to my face and I was shocked to my bones.i had to apply emotional intelligence immediately knowing that one screw is loosed in his head and apologize immediately just so he can leave.

I have no pity for these guys.infact I have hatred and disgust for them anytime I see them and the funny thing is that not only do I hate police even my parents too

I remember bringing a girl home some time back and she was introducing herself to my mom the next question my mom asked me was what does your dad do she said omo olopa Ni mi ma.if you see the way her counternace changed to irritation and disgust,I just remembered the unpleasant incident I had with that police.my mother walked her out immediately and told her to drop the cup in her hands which she was using to drink water

Infact if I knew she was the daughter of a police man I will have stayed clear from her.if you see Naija police in their elements, they're very merciless, crude and unempathetic.abeg I no fit near police pikin make person no go collect swear wey victims of police wickedness dey give police man and their pikin

Life doesn't make sense

That's the summary
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by gazza07(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
The slapper didn't slap hard enough undecided
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Sahrado(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
N de last tym I checked dis same USA officer pocket a huge 65k(min) per annum in salary... undecided
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They should av bought #100 7up & use it on his head.

Savage!
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by AfonjaConehead: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
A korope driver was arrested by lastma officers in Lagos because of route number!!!!!!

He paid #50000 to get his bus back!!!!!!!
Can you beat that!!!?
Nigerians are under siege from the government,police,lastma, military, agberoes,area boys,house agents,etc... So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches / Dismissed Soldier Jailed For Burglary In Lagos (photo) / Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.