Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 (38822 Views)

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by fullblast(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Next year's Almighty mega protest is doing warm-up
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by fareed69(m): 2:56am On Dec 22, 2021
sundaygray:
Abeg make una leave am. Country hard, everybody dey find daily bread.

So it's to cause untimely death.
Is he the only one in the country.

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by OLULAW: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Banana republic.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by casppyjay: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

OP, don't joke like this again na. I intentionally watched the video to see where they slapped the guy, but didn't see anything. By the way, how can one guy in reflective jacket stop those crowd from beating up the policeman? It just doesn't make sense, abi the guy get superpower?
the guy na d last airbender �
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Gkemz: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2021
He deserved to be seriously dealt with. The way these agents of accident deployed to highways flange vehicles on a high speed down is bad. Even if you stop suddenly, the one following you at the back who may not sight them, wouldn't and by so would result to accident.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Kingfragz: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2021
irunoko:
which kain correct? So them no fit tear him uniform and singlet or at least naked am before releasing him? Which kain mob be that.now imagine if it were the other way round if a Keke driver had caused or almost caused an accident for some police officers knowing how intoxicated they can be with power.do you think anybody will
have the audacity to beg on the Keke driver's behalf and tell him go and sin no more.

I have encountered similar situation where a reckless police van was driving and caused an accident.i fell off on a moving bike on an express road while the Okada hit his head on the ground with bruises on his legs and I was telling the police guy ( who will die a nonentity in Jesus name) that can't you see you caused an accident and you couldn't even have the decency to park and help either me or the bikeman,you couldn't even show any empathy ( meanwhile the bike man was still on the floor groaning in pains) the next thing that was his response was is it me you're talking to like that and before I could say jack Robinson he pulled a gun at me to my face and I was shocked to my bones.i had to apply emotional intelligence immediately knowing that one screw is loosed in his head and apologize immediately just so he can leave.

I have no pity for these guys.infact I have hatred and disgust for them anytime I see them and the funny thing is that not only do I hate police even my parents too

I remember bringing a girl home some time back and she was introducing herself to my mom the next question my mom asked me was what does your dad do she said omo olopa Ni mi ma.if you see the way her counternace changed to irritation and disgust,I just remembered the unpleasant incident I had with that police.my mother walked her out immediately and told her to drop the cup in her hands which she was using to drink water

Infact if I knew she was the daughter of a police man I will have stayed clear from her.if you see Naija police in their elements, they're very merciless, crude and unempathetic.abeg I no fit near police pikin make person no go collect swear wey victims of police wickedness dey give police man and their pikin
true talk....I encounter them everyday..I can easily relate,last last it's the country we find ourselves

1 Like

Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by TheGift: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Police should be careful. Nigerians still dey vex for them #EndSars
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Life doesn't make sense

That's the summary
my own life makes sense o

May God continue to bless every decent police officer but the ones who have their hands stained in innocent blood may bloodshed never leave their household
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
irunoko:
my own life makes sense o

May God continue to bless every decent police officer but the ones who have their hands stained in innocent blood may bloodshed never leave their household

Life is beyond your life
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by irunoko(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Life is beyond your life
my life matters cool
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
irunoko:
my life matters cool

Life is beyond your life even if it matters to you and certain people

Life is beyond my life too.

If only you could help me with any amount of money

I can't determine how I will cope for the next two weeks before schools resume fully......they said it's January 4 but I know most students won't resume till the mid-part of January.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by HELLASJ(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
brushesz:

Meaning?
get sense
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello, good evening... I need u guys help over my sch fees issue. Been owing d since my 300level 2nd semester. Although i've hustled a session fee ouu already but it's nt enough to keep me away from an extra year bcuz i'm currently in 500l.. For transparency purpose, i'm ready to drop my school portal login details. U can even make d payment urselves. Inshort i would prefer that than me getting d money. God bless u as u help my deteoriating life ijn.
Re: Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Anambra Police Parade 3 Suspects Over Humiliation Of Woman In Viral Nude Video. / Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.