Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? (459 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Tbvxl: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yeah....let's hear from you grin
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by KiNg0G: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Betterstyle
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by tayewomi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
i recently gained admission into a higher institution after having wrote jamb four times.God is faithful,nxt year will be a breakthrough year ijn

4 Likes

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Bluntguy: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Many things o.
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by germaphobe(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
PROUD that i'm alive and will still be alive till the year runs out.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Lee99: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Left my parents house

3 Likes

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Duchessree(f): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
I started my little brand this year, and i love how it turned out , it still small though but I've been able to get clients who trust me, and the beautiful thing is that my clients never complain of my product , they are always happy and satisfied with what i give them.
It also added small thing to my pocket grin grin grin

I know by next year. I would go a step higher smiley

1 Like

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Fmlao: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
At 26, I established a school

2 Likes

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Hintona(f): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
I cashed out this year cool
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
tayewomi:
i recently gained admission into a higher institution after having wrote jamb four times.God is faithful,nxt year will be a breakthrough year ijn
grin. School go humble you next year my brother man grin
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by famaskills(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kindly let's connect bro, need to ask questions about Kuda pls, thanks

Sonnobax15:
grin. School go humble you next year my brother man grin
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
famaskills:
Kindly let's connect bro, need to ask questions about Kuda pls, thanks

what do you wanna know?
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Tbvxl: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Duchessree:
I started my little brand this year, and i love how it turned out , it still small though but I've been able to get clients who trust me, and the beautiful thing is that my clients never complain of my product , they are always happy and satisfied with what i give them.
It also added small thing to my pocket grin grin grin

I know by next year. I would go a step higher smiley

Wow!!! I am happy for you sis. Mind Typing what you sell? You might have a customer here already.
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Tbvxl: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fmlao:
At 26, I established a school

This is inspiring... just know there's no limit to what you can achieve.
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Duchessree(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tbvxl:

Wow!!! I am happy for you sis. Mind Typing what you sell? You might have a customer here already.

I sew female wears ranging from ankara, bridesmaid e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Fmlao: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Tbvxl:

This is inspiring... just know there's no limit to what you can achieve.

Yea, No Limit

Thank you, Sir

1 Like

Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Huracio(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: What's That Something That Happened To You In 2021 That You Are Proud Of? by Emmynator(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Huracio:
I met her around September 20 on Facebook and we have be really in love with each other... I didn't expect her to respond to me that easy, but it was so easy and we are happy...she really loves me more...very respectful, understanding and mature... she even initiates conversation more than I do even when I find it difficult to talk to her to her ..she's not rich o and she's not the demanding type, plus she's beautiful... at first it looks like a fairy tale but na original oooo...she really into me and very expressive... I still dey surprise up till now ooo say that kind thing fit happen to me...
Na relationship be your own grin
It will still end in tears, dont worry cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Ruler Divorced His Wife Because Of Infidelity / . / My Landlord Needs A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.