Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Trip To Paris In Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Paris In Lagos. (909 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
So I had a bit of Paris in Lagos. This is one of the most beautiful places to have BRUNCH in Lagos. You will feel like you’re in France. Plus catch me at the Coca-Cola and SoundCity event! This is a lot Weekend vlog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVoYQ9Cnp3w
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
The beautiful place that reminds you of France.
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Come romantize with the French
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2021
This is lovely.
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 7victor(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2021
If Paris is in Lagos, then Ikeja should be in France.

Like someone said:

If Judas is carrot, then Peter is mango.
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Explore Lagos
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fine with the French people in Lagos
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Watch and be wowed
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Watch this!
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Amazing French culture
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by Bifwoli: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
1stExplorer:
So I had a bit of Paris in Lagos. This is one of the most beautiful places to have BRUNCH in Lagos. You will feel like you’re in France. Plus catch me at the Coca-Cola and SoundCity event! This is a lot Weekend vlog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVoYQ9Cnp3w
Paris has streetside cafes where you sit and watch people,traffic and happenings on the streets.Lagos streets are not that clean or serene ,and besides let's stop this low self esteem habit of calling our stuff "like London,like Paris etc".

Let Lagos be Lagos with its own originality and high standards instead of imitations ,copy & paste and looking up to societies who don't like us.
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
This restaurant gives you the French vibe.
Re: A Trip To Paris In Lagos. by 1stExplorer: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Weekend fun ideas

(1) (Reply)

Airline Operators Increase Economy Class Tickets To N50,000 / I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply / What Next After Wining Appeal For Uk Student Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.