Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion (21115 Views)

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
All na talk make Russia try hit Ukraine naw make we check something shia grin
All na talk till HE Carved Out Crimea!!!

Ur USA never want war with RUSSIA forget propaganda.

I only pity Africans living in Europe thinking nothing will happen after THAT USELESS mother of Sarcasm in the name of queen of arrogant England via her fronts successfully put the whole Europe in bad light Before RUSSIA a Nation who sees the whole Western nations as a mere City and wields still Massive Military Power To Prove Repeatedly Prove It To Them.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by blackgold2018(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Upworkwriter007:
Russia has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world four times over.
putins second in command has spoken
Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Bobloco: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2021
"They got money for war but got no money to feed the poor"------2pac
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by emmanuel1277: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2021
generalwo:
..... So u mean, Russia will deliver nuclear weapons to nato and its allies and they will fold their arms and be looking abi I thought you're intelligent.... So if u get gun to fight, person come your house dey shoot..... U go sit down inside house dey wait make bullet come meet you abi Yes Russia has nuclear weapons.... But so does the USA and all of nato member countries...... The odds are not in favor of Russia at all
Ignoramus .....all of the NATO member countries
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by dklex(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

What are you trying to say?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ok Russia under Putin annexed Crimea from Ukraine and heaven no fall. Currently there are thousands of Russians troops on Ukrainian border and heaven no fall. You people must come to understand that Russia is a super power with deadly nuclear weapons and bombs.
.... Which they developed and still developing by there SUPER SCIENTIFIC ENGINEERS.

TRY RUSSIA, TRY DEATH.
HAAAAAAAAIL PUTIN!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by rottennaija(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

They will hit Ukraine and na for Naija here you go wail! They have hit Ukraine before, annexed Crimea. They have dealt with Georgia before. Wetin NATO do? Sanctions.
Meanwhile, they have also made it known that they're too scared of Russia and wouldn't send their disabled, untrained troops to go help defend Ukraine. Even Britain that started talking tough when the tension first started have ruled out sending their disabled troops to Ukraine. Las Las it is sanctions.
Meanwhile, in the case of sanctions, The winner would be China. After the war, Russia would have no other place else to turn for an economic, political and strategic partner. And the US interests are not served by the CEMENTING alliance between Beijing and Moscow.

Actually, even the sanctions will not work. Europe needs Russian gas for energy (Russia holds all the cards here) and the previous sanctions made Russia stronger and self reliance than it was before.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Invading Ukraine is not same as invading or annexing Crimea.
Then explain....
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by rottennaija(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2021
generalwo:
..... So u mean, Russia will deliver nuclear weapons to nato and its allies and they will fold their arms and be looking abi I thought you're intelligent.... So if u get gun to fight, person come your house dey shoot..... U go sit down inside house dey wait make bullet come meet you abi Yes Russia has nuclear weapons.... But so does the USA and all of nato member countries...... The odds are not in favor of Russia at all

Actually, NATO countries does not want to be there. It's US they cannot say no to. But eventually, they will be able to.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2021
DemMannaScam:
They hit Ukraine 7 years ago, they seized Crimea from Ukraine. Crimea is now fully part of Russia.
That attack paved the way for Russia to control major eastern Ukranian cities via proxy
They hit Ukraine so bad that SCAMerica & its allies were confused. Dem no fit do shit.

NATO cried and kept quiet...

Power has moved to the east. A Sino-Russian alliance has changed the game tongue

The "all mighty" american armed forces are no longer what they used to be. That woke military is now more concerned about promoting lgbt causes tongue

Zino-Russia. lol….

Bro! Nothing presently on Earth can defeat The US and its allies. I mean nothing!

The US is closer to this lots than they are. A seal told me few months ago, that before a missile will touch down in the US, Russia will be already dust.

Have you checked the map of recent? Putin knows consequences! How do you expect Russia to deafest the US and it’s Allie’s? How please? Is it Manpower, finance or technology. How!

And has for China with their substandard hardwares, we know it cannot stand the test of time and prone to failures. It’s the best target to reduce the population of the world. They won’t try shit

The USA light years ahead of them. You know empty barrels make loudest noise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2021
mach7:
The big question is:

Why is NATO, a seemingly "defensive alliance" moving its military infrastructure i.e. missile systems, military bases, aircraft towards Russian borders?

Despite promises not to move an inch beyond the states already in NATO as at 1991 (after the collapse of the USSR), they reneged and absorbed Poland, the Baltics, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Balkans and now inching for Ukraine and Georgia. What did they expect the Russians to do?

Funny that the United States which is over a 1,000 miles away from Europe is the one beating the drums of confrontation knowing that the spillover of any conflict will not impact their land except if there is a nuclear exchange

I pity the Europeans, dem no get sense.

At All Bro.

But it is not there fault.

Na that Demonic and Madly Possed Jazebel in Britain that is actually pushing them against Russia for proper Population Reduction that she and her blood thirsty friends in her Occultic Org want. Talk The Committee Of 300, 9 Body Of Elders etc.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Invitationn:

You flattering NATO a lot.
I mean, not that they're not mighty but saying they'll have a 'pyrrhic victory' against Russia is ridiculous. There'll be no victory at all!
To annihilate Russia, you'd def need to use nukes. You've probably heard the alleged Putin line; "What's a world without Russia?"
Nuke Russia, nuke yourself.
BOMB!!!!
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by heniford2: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2021
tempest01:
Russia will attack Ukraine and nothing will happen. The only response will be sanctions by the US, of which China will not recognize.

If Nato responds militarily, then world war 3 will begin and civilizations will be degraded.

Africa should be wise and not join in aggressions.
naso world war 3 the take start angry u well so can Russia fight USA, Ukraine and Nato at the same time will that be suicide and if Ukraine lynch is hypsonic nuke it will just take 5 min to hit moscow undecided imagine when Air strike hit from NATo and US up and down where will Russia start from to fight back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2021
pansophist:

If your enemy carry bomb come plant for your backyard, you'll do nothing? Russia is right here. And no, US can't do nothing to Russia. Russia is not Nigeria. Russia will invade Ukraine and nothing will happen. They did it with Crimea, Georgia, and can do it again.

The worse the west will do is sanction, and the sanction sef are loosing it effectiveness. Its Africa they threaten with sanction, not Russia, especially when China is there to bail them out. If Russia have to choose between letting US missles on its doorstep, or being sanctioned, sanction is the best option. Because the other one means at the press of a button, Russia would be nuked and turned to ashes.

Stop blindly following America, of what use is wings when it can't fly? Of what use is the brain when it can't think ? Americans are aggressors. I detest bullies. I like the US for a lot of things, but this is not of it. What's the point having military bases surrounding the planet? Over 800 bases globally. For what?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by NoFucksToGive: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
Death to all Capitalist pigs !!!

Bokoharam sponsor
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by excel101(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

Just to add, Africa's closest allies now are Russia and China. And so UK Germany and China are effectively isolated and powerless
China appearing as ally and enemy, i fear your analysis o.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Invitationn:

Nice piece.
I don't have any problems with their bases all over the world and their piles nukes.
I only have problems with their hypocrisy.
North Korea can't build nukes, Iran can't build nukes.
They practically want to dictate who does what on the planet.
That aside, they were all jittery and restless as if it was doomsday when the Soviets installed few nukes in Cuba.
Imagine Russians setting up nukes in Mexico pointed towards the US mainland.
Bunch of hypocrites!
Russia is not Hypocrite.
You do not need to have access to Top Level Secrets Of Dealings of USA over Mexico before you realize the need for Russia invitation by the Mexicans.

Just like her Mother, Britain, usa is SENSELESSLY ARROGANT.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by heniford2: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Going to war with NATO is suicide for who exactly? If you mean for Russia and not for Russia + NATO, then you're clear a dumb nigga.

Russia currently possesses more nuclear weapons than the entire NATO combined!
Russia could nuke the entire EU, NATO & the United States and nothing will happen. If anything would happen then MAD is assured.

You pro west black Africans like to joke with what you don't know. You think russia is China that talk without acting? Lmfao wait make that ultimatum end in the next 20 days. If a negotiation is not reached BTW Russia & US, expect a FULL SCALE Invation on Ukraine.

Russia death with them before, also death with the US-Nato backed Georgia. Nothing happen. Na from inside your cave inside zamfara you go for wail and cry unbelievable
Why is Russia crying of Western And Nato building up support for Ukraine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by seanwilliam(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2021
blackgold2018:
russia could nuke US and entire NATO and nothing will happen?
Look little boy I’m a very big fan of Putin
They can go one on one with US but not the Allies included. Stop over reacting.
And stop pretending you are informed
Some people are just fôol on nairaland bro. Imagine someone saying Russia will bring down NATO and USA?
Doesn’t that sound stupid??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by ckvemgbia(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Meanwhile, this USA that you see as saints haven't even forgiven Cuba for what they did decades ago (allowing the USSR to install Nukes in their country).
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by CSTRR: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Why is it that I always get to comment on this foreign threads very late?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by CSTRR: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by uunwanaobong3: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2021
THIS PUTIN MAN IS REALLY USING BIDEN AS A PLAYING TOY
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Why is Russian scared of Ukraine joining NATO? I don't get it, Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has the right of association.
Hello Boy, Go back to the books of history that pertains to Russia Empire.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by frankson1(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
rentAcock:
The paper tiger strikes again. Russia has been irrelevant since the 1970s. Putin thinks he can bring back the old Soviet Union of its glory days, that ship sailed a long time ago. If NATO were to descend on Russia, they will be wiped off the face of the earth, but of course it will be a pyrrhic victory nobody wants.

Una just dey call NATO upandan.

What is the Military strength of NATO member states around Russia

The US only use NATO member countries around Russia as bases and nothing more.

You guys don't know what weapons Russia posses.

If you think NATO will be foolish enough to go into war with Russia, then you need to have a rethink.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by alfred007(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2021
My man
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by ProphetJeroboam: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Going to war with NATO is suicide for who exactly? If you mean for Russia and not for Russia + NATO, then you're clear a dumb nigga.

Russia currently possesses more nuclear weapons than the entire NATO combined!
Russia could nuke the entire EU, NATO & the United States and nothing will happen. If anything would happen then MAD is assured.

You pro west black Africans like to joke with what you don't know. You think russia is China that talk without acting? Lmfao wait make that ultimatum end in the next 20 days. If a negotiation is not reached BTW Russia & US, expect a FULL SCALE Invation on Ukraine.

Russia death with them before, also death with the US-Nato backed Georgia. Nothing happen. Na from inside your cave inside zamfara you go for wail and cry unbelievable
Why are you hell bent on Russian invading Ukraine though? There has to be a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by DemMannaScam: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2021
No be only seal, na walrus. cheesy

Meanwhile, Ukraine lost Crimea 7 years ago. "Almighty" SCAMerica did nothing.
Russia controls parts of eastern ukraine, "almighty" usa pretends like it's nothing.

Continue deluding urself with an imaginary seal, while that woke lgbt military declines... grin

SARSCoV2:

Zino-Russia. lol….

Bro! Nothing presently on Earth can defeat The US and its allies. I mean nothing!

The US is closer to this lots than they are. A seal told me few months ago, that before a missile will touch down in the US, Russia will be already dust.

Have you checked the map of recent? Putin knows consequences! How do you expect Russia to deafest the US and it’s Allie’s? How please? Is it Manpower, finance or technology. How!

And has for China with their substandard hardwares, we know it cannot stand the test of time and prone to failures. It’s the best target to reduce the population of the world. They won’t try shit

The USA light years ahead of them. You know empty barrels make loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by owagbeba: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2021
mach7:
The big question is:

Why is NATO, a seemingly "defensive alliance" moving its military infrastructure i.e. missile systems, military bases, aircraft towards Russian borders?

Despite promises not to move an inch beyond the states already in NATO as at 1991 (after the collapse of the USSR), they reneged and absorbed Poland, the Baltics, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Balkans and now inching for Ukraine and Georgia. What did they expect the Russians to do?

Funny that the United States which is over a 1,000 miles away from Europe is the one beating the drums of confrontation knowing that the spillover of any conflict will not impact their land except if there is a nuclear exchange

I pity the Europeans, dem no get sense.

Mach7, I like your comment. It shows you read beyond the headlines; and obviously not into CNN kinda news reportage. I wish there were more educated folks on NL but sadly you get a herd of high school kids who absolutely know zilch about local affairs not to mention the world politics.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2021
EMAXIM:

Did you read, understand and digest the news at all? Because, you aren't saying anything pertaining to this particular news.

I will advise you re-read it and carefully.

I was only replying somebody with that my comment based on what he said.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by frankson1(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

The world is a lot more complex than you put it.

The technological gaps between the West and the East is dwindling.

Nobody sane in pentagon will discount Chinese weapons.

Yesterday, US hypersonic tests failed once again.

This is a technology that Russia and China have already developed and deployed.

There is no victory in a war between the West and East.

No victory whatsoever.

Only radioactive Ash.

Leave that guy. The Seal who said that to him (if at all he's not lying) knows NOTHING. He's talking rubbish, when his Bosses are avoiding direct confrontation with Russia.

The Chinese are making very mad weapons and thanks to the US who have pushed them into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Serbia Explains Refusal To Join Russia Sanctions / U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.