Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion (21100 Views)

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by darediamond(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Caboceer:

War in Europe will affect everyone adversely, including African countries. There would be shortages of food, essential items and finances worldwide almost immediately, whether or not nuclear weapons are deployed.
That is why it is good to be independently prepared. In this ERA we are, you buy, and install things that can add mobile value to your life. You buy Needs Not Wants.

Do you have Solar Generator in your house?
Do you have portable Mobile Power Station?
Do you have Multipurpose Device of any sort?
Do you have pocket collapsible cup?
Do you have mobile water siever that can afford you to drink stream water without contamination?
Do you have folding or collapsible gadgets?
etc.

You may think all I am saying is a mere unimportant sermon but do you know tomorrow at all?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by owagbeba: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2021
DemMannaScam:
No be only seal, na walrus. cheesy
Meanwhile, Ukraine lost Crimea 7 years ago. "Almighty" SCAMerica did nothing.
Russia controls parts of eastern ukraine, "almighty" usa pretends like it's nothing.

Continue deluding urself with an imaginary seal... grin

With their might in NATO, they could not defeat the ragtags in Afghanistan.

With all their support to headchoppers in Syria, Russia has successfully driven most of these Jihadist to Idlib.

Food for thought!

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by excel101(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2021
noisy45:

No mind them they don't know anything about the sleeping bear of Russia. America and other European countries formed NATO because of the fear of Russia and they think USA and Europe doesn't fear Russia. grin The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom.
Russia is a super power nation, mind you not even US/NATO are afraid of Russia, rather they are only respected as a super power nation. Now that NATO is in Ukraine's border, let Russia strike if Putin has balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by frankson1(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2021
heniford2:
naso world war 3 the take start angry u well so can Russia fight USA, Ukraine and Nato at the same time will that be suicide and if Ukraine lynch is hypsonic nuke it will just take 5 min to hit moscow undecided imagine when Air strike hit from NATo and US up and down where will Russia start from to fight back.

Kindly lost NATO member states and especially the ones surrounding or close to Russia

You should also understand that there are some NATO member states who will not be directly involved with the fight but the US only use those states because they have bases there.

The way you talk like it's easy as eating bread and tea undecided undecided
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by uunwanaobong3: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2021
WHAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS THAT USA MILITARY CHIPS (semi- conductors) ARE PRODUCED IN CHINA........ And therefore just has USA Have more knowledge about nigeria military than our nigeria president because of the micro chips they have installed in all the military equipment they sold to us......... So is China having more knowledge about USA military capabilities because of the undetectable nano chips that they have installed in those micro chips semi conductors manufactured for the USA military............

I can guarantee you that the USA military is just floating...... China and Russia have studied them in Afghanistan and other failed missions.

It will take just one small war with a communist Nation to degrade the entire USA woke military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by NwaAnambra(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2021
tempest01:
Russia will attack Ukraine and nothing will happen. The only response will be sanctions by the US, of which China will not recognize.

If Nato responds militarily, then world war 3 will begin and civilizations will be degraded.

Africa should be wise and not join in aggressions.

You are versed in this field. Russia will attack Ukraine and nothing will happen. It's as simple as that! The EU and USA will resort to sanctions that has become largely ineffective these days.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by seanwilliam(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2021
saying russia will defeat usa and Nato is the dumbest thing i have ever read in my life....
mind you, no goddam country in the world can singlehandedly destroy united state of america. even combination of china , russia and north korea cant defeat usa without going down with her.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
He knows if war breaks out ...north Korea and China will definitely back him
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by candygist: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
tempest01:
Russia will attack Ukraine and nothing will happen. The only response will be sanctions by the US, of which China will not recognize.

If Nato responds militarily, then world war 3 will begin and civilizations will be degraded.

“Africa should be wise and not join in the aggressions” but here you are beating the drum of war in suppprt of Putin.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by dmbb: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
make them hit Ukraine first lets watch the 9DHD movie because i know Joe wants to pass a message to the world that America is still world power with Nato around too and economic sections going to hit them e go bad 4 dem i swear
He ran out of Afganistan to send message grin to the world grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by marvelous000: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Invitationn:

Sounds close to me.
From the reaction after the annexation of Crimea, we can predict to reasonable extent what the reaction will be when they invade Ukraine.
To be candid, the US and their NATO allies will never accept that kind of shit. It's all strategy.
Evident in the Castro's era missile crisis.
Seem to have energy for epistle.

It's like somebody saying to attack the north is not the same thing as attacking Nigeria.

Nairaland is riddled with uncountable foreign affairs neophytes. For your sanity, just avoid them.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by eventainment(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
All na talk make Russia try hit Ukraine naw make we check something shia grin
Russia annexed creamea them sanction them tire now Russia has creamea and all the rambling from different countries stopped after a while . The Americans always like disguising like good people. Wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by vicmoore568: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2021
My dear, Rushia will hit Ukraine hard and still no shit will happen. Russia was once a world power. All that can happen is Talks or maybe sanctions. Even the sanctions might not be recognized by China. So Russia won't feel the heat of any sanction from NATO or US.
Bonesbreaker:
make them hit Ukraine first lets watch the 9DHD movie because i know Joe wants to pass a message to the world that America is still world power with Nato around too and economic sections going to hit them e go bad 4 dem i swear

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by KayCee92(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2021
BlaqJosh:
This third WWW na just hype Dem dey hype am, I no sure say e go sweet.

So, war dey sweet?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Artbydris(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
all of them are making noise till we see action imagine Russia going to War with Nato nobi suicide be that all this noise making should just stop this year oh if u want fight, fight or shut up oh!

Well, in the event of a military confrontation, Russia is aggressive and would not hesitate to wipe out NATO's communication satellites. That's effectively a victory.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by mayor1814: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Kelechi009:

Please provide evidence.

Nobody prays for war. It's a very bad thing. But Putin knows he can't just invade Ukraine just like that. Let him invade first na, then we will see the true picture of who the world power is. American influence is felt everywhere in the world, where they have fought and other places. American military has Russian-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Arab-Americans, etc fighting and spying for them.

Whether we like it or not, America is the world police. They have brought moderate stability to the world, though they have their own faults and challenges. Imagine China and Russia being the world power, the brutality they will unleash no go be here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by GhostWisperer: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2021
tempest01:

Russia doesn't have the balls to attack Ukraine. They took Crimea by surprise and it won't happen again.

They will be slaughtered inside Ukraine's borders. And non of the actors will use nuclear so that leaves us with a mix of conventional weapons.

And who is China? If the west sanctions Russia heavily, China doesn't have the financial structure or position to do jack about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Kaiser20: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
NATO can never, never go to war with Russia because of Ukraine.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by olas24u(f): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
seanwilliam:
saying russia will defeat usa and Nato is the dumbest thing i have ever read in my life....
mind you, no goddam country in the world can singlehandedly destroy united state of america. even combination of china , russia and north korea cant defeat usa without going down with her.....

Lol!Seems you dont know some countries cut their defence budget. ,so has not to scare anyone.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by maak400: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Wow over 800 military bases! The US wants to have the capacity to hit any country with missile within minutes. Russia has a lot of weapons and nuclear power, so America will respect them and not just lunch attack anyhow.
pansophist:

If your enemy carry bomb come plant for your backyard, you'll do nothing? Russia is right here. And no, US can't do nothing to Russia. Russia is not Nigeria. Russia will invade Ukraine and nothing will happen. They did it with Crimea, Georgia, and can do it again.

The worse the west will do is sanction, and the sanction sef are loosing it effectiveness. Its Africa they threaten with sanction, not Russia, especially when China is there to bail them out. If Russia have to choose between letting US missles on its doorstep, or being sanctioned, sanction is the best option. Because the other one means at the press of a button, Russia would be nuked and turned to ashes.

Stop blindly following America, of what use is wings when it can't fly? Of what use is the brain when it can't think ? Americans are aggressors. I detest bullies. I like the US for a lot of things, but this is not of it. What's the point having military bases surrounding the planet? Over 800 bases globally. For what?
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by mach7(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Peaceworld:

Very funny. NATO is a free organization. Any free country can join it. Any free country. Russia doesn't own former USSR countries. I want to make that point clear. Russia should join NATO sef. Den everybody go make sense.
Very funny, but hope you do know that Russia/USSR once attempted to join NATO, but it was rebuffed.

Saying that NATO is a free organization is quite hypocritical, knowing that the same US who is the Al Capone of NATO will never allow say Mexico to join an alliance that is in opposition to US interests [or allow such organization to place military infrastructure on Mexican territory]. Just read about the Cuban Missile Crisis.

You need to look at the bigger picture. Great powers always want a buffer from their 'perceived enemies'. In the case of US, it is the Atlantic, for the UK it is the English Channel/North Sea and also Northern Ireland to an extent, for China, it is the South China sea and the himalayas mountains. What do think is the buffer for Russia, a country has been invaded countless times by so called hegemonic Western powers? It is Ukraine & Belarus and both countries will never be allowed to join NATO.

The US is attempting to encircle Russia, because Russia is a threat according to it. NATO is a tool of the US. This aim is to neutalize Russia's weapons before they can hurt or reach the US thus negating the principle of MAD (you can read on this). Mutual Assured Destruction is what kept the balance of peace during the Cold War and Russia is developing systems that ensures instant destruction of the US irrespective of its tactics of encirclement. Same is happening in the South China Sea to a different level.

You need to open your inner eyes and see things.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by dlox147(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Why do most people like you think NATO that have refused to mind their business is best for the world?
rentAcock:
The paper tiger strikes again. Russia has been irrelevant since the 1970s. Putin thinks he can bring back the old Soviet Union of its glory days, that ship sailed a long time ago. If NATO were to descend on Russia, they will be wiped off the face of the earth, but of course it will be a pyrrhic victory nobody wants.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Quiny32323: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Going to war with NATO is suicide for who exactly? If you mean for Russia and not for Russia + NATO, then you're clear a dumb nigga.

Russia currently possesses more nuclear weapons than the entire NATO combined!
Russia could nuke the entire EU, NATO & the United States and nothing will happen. If anything would happen then MAD is assured.

You pro west black Africans like to joke with what you don't know. You think russia is China that talk without acting? Lmfao wait make that ultimatum end in the next 20 days. If a negotiation is not reached BTW Russia & US, expect a FULL SCALE Invation on Ukraine.

Russia death with them before, also death with the US-Nato backed Georgia. Nothing happen. Na from inside your cave inside zamfara you go for wail and cry unbelievable

In all these, I just see a dumb Putin always seeking unnecessary attention, apart from those few war machines he has amassed, nothing more to show. Russia economy keep going down because of all the unnecessary war games he kept playing. Economic sanction keep eating deep. Russia could have been one of the richest country with good infrastructure or atleast be at par with other European countries in terms of infrastructural development but no he prefer war games to development. Everything in Russia is old, outdated.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by MangekyoAlt: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Stop drumming for war. If Russia attacks a NATO member state, the combined military might of US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc will bring terrible reprisals that Russia will take decades to recover from. Read the article again. Putin is AFRAID of what hypersonic missiles fired from Ukraine will do to Moscow as they will take about 10 minutes to reach Moscow.
War is NOT a picnic. Both warring sides will suffer devastating consequences. They both will lose millions of citizens and destructions of infrastructures.
I believe you know what MAD means - Mutual Assured Destruction. Both parties will wish they never fought each other.
Let's encourage peace among world powers. Their wars will even affect neutral nations.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Shalom.
Putin has every right to be afraid of missiles being placed in his borders. Missiles that would be extremely difficult to defend against.
I don't think you know that this is the reason for the current ongoing tension.
Russia wants Nato to pull back with all their weapons immediately or risk war.
I mean now that those missiles haven't been installed, Russia currently does stand a chance. IT SHOULD TAKE ACTIONS NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE.

If russia doesn't act now, and those missiles are installed right outside their borders, it would be a very big disadvantage for them.

So act now that you can still do something about it. I mean militarily. You cannot engage the NATO & USA in a deplomatix way they're extremely arrogant and are a bunch of hypocrite.

Yes, if russia attacks a NATO member state, it would get reprisal attacks from the other NATO states. But no be only them get allies. Russia got allies too. India, China, North Korea, Iran, Belarus etc. Also, at the end of the day, both Russia and the NATO countries that attack it would be destroyed.

Russian nuclear silos were built to withstand even a nuclear attack. That means even after getting hit by these countries, Russia would reply by launching nuclear attacks on ALL those countries.

Also, it is just a few NATO member countries that possesses nukes. USA, UK, France. The rest would make do with conventional weapons. Which are not as effective as nukes. It means what those countries would get in return for every attack they launch at Russia would be 100 times bigger & more devastating

I don't think there's anyone out there who is hungry for war. No one wants war. But in this Russian situation, it is only war that can save them now. I mean have you read about the Cuba crisis? If you haven't please go read about it. Shalom
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Mccullum: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2021
rentAcock:
The paper tiger strikes again. Russia has been irrelevant since the 1970s. Putin thinks he can bring back the old Soviet Union of its glory days, that ship sailed a long time ago. If NATO were to descend on Russia, they will be wiped off the face of the earth, but of course it will be a pyrrhic victory nobody wants.

Do you know the meaning of MAD? had it been you know, you won't called Russia paper Tiger, even in 70s there were many SALTs treaties between US and Russia, those treaties were made to avoid confrontation between them. where was US and NATO when Russia invaded and claimed Eastern part of Ukraine seven years ago?

Do you know the game changer now? It's Sino-Russia alliance, this forced NATO-Western super powers to be cautious due to any war between the two blocs will be Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD)
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by seanwilliam(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Lol!Seems you dont know some countries cut their defence budget. ,so has not to scare anyone.

not sure if u understand the point im tryin to make. if war is determined by defence budget self then usa should be able to defeat all other super powers combined..
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by ButterBurger: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Russia wants to meet their waterloo.
Dem dey follow dem talk now, dem still dey do overdo, e good make person hear word of advice o
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by Quiny32323: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Artbydris:

Well, in the event of a military confrontation, Russia is aggressive and would not hesitate to wipe out NATO's communication satellites. That's effectively a victory.

You guys are seeing Russia as one big power, apart from few updates in terms of ammunition, russia is just an obsolete country with outdated tech, they are only good in displaying one or two weapons just to buster their image, a visit to Russia will reset ur view about them. Like North Korea like Russia just war mongering, it's a failed country,if not for their oil hunger for don finish them.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by olas24u(f): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
seanwilliam:

not sure if u understand the point im tryin to make. if war is determined by defence budget self then usa should be able to defeat all other super powers combined..

You also dont get it ,russia,china,iran ,do not announce the real figures of the defence budget.defence budget is used in research and production of classified weapons and unclassified ones.so you dont know thier capabilities..America failed in afganistan,so you thought the russians didnot study anything during the war.displaying your weapons makes you weak and exposes your capabilities.
Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by mach7(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
dlox147:
Why do most people like you, think NATO that have refused to mind their business is best for the world?
Because the major news source for most is CNN and other Western affiliated media. Hence what they hear is "Russia/China is bad". "America/NATO is good".

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion by legba1(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian ehn, we go dey some corner for here to postulate... Russia be this and america be that...if those guys wan fight make them go ahead...no be who chop belleful they think of fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parody Video On Xenophobia By Ugandan Comedian / Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. / Serbia Explains Refusal To Join Russia Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.