Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam (39658 Views)

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos / Maria Igbinedion Mum Of Ex-edo Governor Strangled By Housemaid / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by EBMedia: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Lucky Igbinedion's Mum (Photos)

Dominion Okoro, the 25-year-old housemaid of the deceased mother of ex-governor Lucky Igbindeion's mother, Madam Maria Igbinedion, has recounted how she killed the 85-year-old woman before carting away with her jewelry on December 2 at her residence in GRA Benin city, IgbereTV reports.

Okoro who was recently arrested in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, said she hit her late boss with a stool while sleeping in order to rob her of her possessions.

Okoro who is currently being detained at the Edo state police command said;

“I killed Mama (Madam Maria Igbinedion) to carry her money. She did not offend me. While she was sleeping on her bed, around 12:01 a.m. on December 2, 2021, I used a stool to hit her on the head and she was shouting for help, but only the gateman was around and he did not hear the shout. Mama later died.

I waited till 4 a.m. on December 2, 2021, before leaving the house with Mama’s N100,000, wristwatch, and jewellery. I escaped to Cross River State, but I was later arrested by the police.”

The Commissioner of Police in Edo state, Phillip Ogbadu, revealed that it took time, efforts and money to arrest Dominion, noting that no fewer than 20 persons were first arrested before Dominion was arrested and she confessed to committing the crime.

Madam Igbinedion has since been buried.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXwutFtNiXe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by mightyhaze: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Haba... What kind of news is this?

This is beyond wickedness/evil.. there is a tinge of insanity in this.

How did this kind of specimen end up getting that close to the Igbinedions

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Klintzs: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2021
With her face looking like out of fashion masquerade

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Teejay13(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Devils incarnate! God will not allow us come across this kind of people on our way to success.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by blamingthedevil: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Dominion Okoro

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by wordcat(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm speechless

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Nwodosis(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Your first offence to your maid is being richer than him or her!

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Hackopew: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2021
That's terrible

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by backnbeta(f): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Really? She doesn't even look trustworthy or competent; how did she get employed in the first place? I hope she gets what she deserves

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Brandonx(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Because of 100k and some jewelry she had to kill the woman. undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by bcomputer101: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Jesus Christ.

My wife need to see this thread.
That's why I'm always against having housemaid.
Na devil's incarnate full everywhere

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by chatinent: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2021
I still don't understand why she is still looking fresh and intact.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Wazobia2216: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmmmm Its either there's more to this story! Or it's Mama's time to go!

Just N100,000
The maid could easily take anything without the woman even knowing or remembering!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Sunday2021: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Okoro people again? Don't trust the okoros anytime anywhere.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by abeniagbon(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2021
When una dey show in front of poor people like they are nothing what do you expect... Have they even ask about their family, if you're nice to your maid, they will be nice to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Kam2021: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2021
abeniagbon:
When una dey show in front of poor people like they are nothing what do you expect... Have they even ask about their family, if you're nice to your maid, they will be nice to you
That's how you people encourage stupid entitlement from people thereby breeding lazy and unselfish human beings. Because she is a maid so the Igbinedions should carry the maids generational problem to solve. What happened to her doing her best on the job,and see herself lifted up from that situation?

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by vedaxcool(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
abeniagbon:
[/s]

Let's stop making some weird justification for this sort of behaviour. Imagine killing an entire human being for what? A 100k wrist watch? Abeg she is a demonic greedy thief!

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Vickym1(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
U try, at least u'll spend ur Christmas and new year or even ur life behind bars to enjoy the 100k, jewelry and wristwatch... Ediot undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by StreetFight: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2021
No peace for the wicked. The useless maid will end up in hell fire, likewise the Igbinedions who looted Edo.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Megabig: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2021
What can you even do with this one, she’s just worthless already with an evil heart. This is so painful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by ZombieTERROR: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2021
look at the retired Ashawo they hired to look after their mother...
even with the billions they stole.

so sad.. so bad.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Oyiboman69: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Nothing new under the sun...
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by TeeGentle(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2021
some housemaid are very dangerous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Reality3080: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2021
backnbeta:
Really? She doesn't even look trustworthy or competent; how did she get employed in the first place? I hope she gets what she deserves
i don't understand how people feel comfortable with people with tinted hair.

27 Likes

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by phemmyfour: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
Haba... What kind of news is this?

This is beyond wickedness/evil..

How did this kind of specimen end up getting that close to Mrs Igbinedion
Na housemaid now

You can't hide from these set of people working for you:
Housemaid, gateman, driver etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by chiipink(f): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2021
cry
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Kinematics: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Okoro?

Ndi potopoto have done it again...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by mightyhaze: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2021
abeniagbon:
There is no justification for this.. if anything she has ruined chances or atleast will make things more difficult for prospective and current househelps. Personally I don't keep househelps because of these kind of news. Anyone my wife and eldest daughter no fit do ,that one go rest or we hire hourly labour..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Arda1000(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2021
For those shouting Okoro upandan
Uhorbo and Edo also bears Okoro grin
Sorry to disappoint you guys the girl is Edo not Igbo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Imagine. Because of 100k you snuffed a life and landed yourself into a death sentence. Smh.

Whoever deceived her that 100k would change her life. Very poor mentality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos] / Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.